Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 18-02-2021, 07:56 PM
Master

Do you think it's better to manifest with thoughts or feelings i.e. without thoughts

Old 18-02-2021, 09:01 PM
Master

This is an useful analogy from Seth:
These images are interior, yet because they are so a part of your
beliefs you will see them exteriorized also in your experience.

There is then light that you do not see with physical eyes, as there is
sound you do not hear with your ears. These combine to mentally
form the physical image that you know, so you must work from the
inside out. Your beliefs are your palette, using the analogy of a
painting again.

Your thoughts give the general outline of the reality that you
physically experience. Your emotions will fill in the patterns with light.
Your imagination will force these together.

The sound of your inner thoughts is the medium that you actually use.
This is far more than an analogy, however, for in simple terms it
explains quite clearly the way in which your beliefs form your reality.
You need all those elements,
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-03-2021, 11:36 PM
Master
Everything is thought/energy/frequency/pattern/vibration.

Emotions are our way of knowing what our energy/vibrations are. It's a guidance/indicator. So ofcourse you want to use your emotional guidance system for the purpose of deliberate creation or deliberate thinking.

Trying to control thoughts makes me crazy, rather I feel how each thought feels, and find thoughts which feel better (as I can feel how each thought feels, especially if I write them down in words), and practice more on improving those thoughts with experimenting with different variations, untill I find thoughts that feel better and better. If they feels worse that just helps me know how to improve them. And so I climb unto better feeling thoughts I create/allow/realise that feel better and from their I keep getting more and more energetic acces to thoughts which feel even better. Ongoingly, naturally and effortlessly. And this is how I flow down the path of lesser=least resistance into my evermore natural, effortless and joyful greater allowed realisation of any and all things I may so desire to be do or have. And my emotions will help me in this process. They always perfectly accurately do.

As is described in process #13 of 22 processes from the book Ask and it is Given. I am shown how to use thought and emotion hand in hand for succesful deliberate creation or art of allowing, in that process of that book.
Old 03-03-2021, 11:53 PM
Master
Both...thoughts and feelings of love. Love is the energy that attracts, use it to the best of your ability. Amen
Old 03-03-2021, 11:55 PM
Master
Yeah exactly and you cannot have a feeling if you have no thought anyway. They definitely go hand in hand.
Old 04-03-2021, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Yeah exactly and you cannot have a feeling if you have no thought anyway. They definitely go hand in hand.
Pretty much, I'd say...unless it's some instinctual thing like sudden fear, being startled, for example..no thought.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-03-2021, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Pretty much, I'd say...unless it's some instinctual thing like sudden fear, being startled, for example..no thought.
And is that energy which startles, also a thought?