Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-11-2015, 01:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Quick, drug-free Third Eye activation

Hello everyone! This is my first post on this forum.
I want to activate (or open? or stimulate? not sure) my Third Eye (or my 6th chakra, in case you believe they're the same thing) and although I want to follow a slow, disciplined process (or more accurately, lifestyle) that promotes the activation of the Third Eye along with good physical, emotional and spiritual health (like being grounded, energized, happy, loving, confident etc), I find it very difficult to do the things that are necessary. Is there a drug (natural or not)-free way to activate my 3d Eye fast? Could I ask for help from an ascended master or one of the angels I supposedly "have" or use affirmations or a combination of some things? Maybe not, but I wanted to ask.
Old 27-11-2015, 02:05 PM
Master
Hello Oprahchopra ... I don't have an answer to your question, but I just wanted to say that I love your name!
Old 27-11-2015, 06:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks, Olivia! Haha
Old 28-11-2015, 05:43 AM
Master
Hello and welcome to SF.

I can tell you, but it will kill you. lolz

Seriously, if you aren't ready, you can do serious damage trying to open Ajna Chakra in a short space time.

However, if you have the dedication, you are pure of body and mind, try the following:

1. Trataka

This is to be done every morning between the hours of 3am and 5am - for 2 hours daily, for three months:

Light a candle (preferably black) and just gaze (not look at) the flame. Gaze at the movement and illumination and bring your total mental awareness to the flame.

Slow down your breathing and just keep gazing at the flame...it's okay to blink at first, but try not to...but don't force it...if you need to blink, do so.
If a thought comes, bring your awareness back to the candle flame - don't try and fight the thought or push it out, just bring your mental awareness back to the candle flame...make it all that matters...all that occupies your mind...

After a while, your blinking will stop, your breath will stop and your thoughts will stop.

After a few months of daily practice, those 2 hours will just seem like 2 minutes...as soon as this happens and you can fix your unwavering gaze on the candle without blinking and thought for 20-30 minutes (or a long time), then close your eyes and see the after-image of the candle burn that psychic knot to pieces and open your third-eye chakra.

2. Nadi Shodhana - Anuloma Viloma

Combine this with Trataka, for a further 2 hours in the evening!

That's Trataka 2 hours morning and Nadi Shodhana 2 hours evening - 4 hours daily for 3 months! - it takes dedication...

Anyway, I'll just leave a few links here about Trataka and Nadi Shodhana as I am tired of typing now. lol

*This is how I did it anyway (and I need to do it again as I haven't done it in years myself and my third-eye is closed atm).

http://in5d.com/trataka-and-the-amaz...candle-gazing/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tr%C4%81%E1%B9%ADaka
http://www.artofliving.org/au-en/yog...g-nadi-shodhan
http://www.solara.org.uk/meditation.aspx?element=119

Thanks for your time and I wish you the best.
Old 28-11-2015, 08:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much, The Necromancer! I am aware of there two methods and I have used them to some degree (I did alternate nostril breathing today!) but not for a long period each time (certainly not for 2 hours). I currently either do nothing when I don't feel like it, or do a collection of things, each in small amounts. Thanks again!
Old 28-11-2015, 08:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oprahchopra
Thank you so much, The Necromancer! I am aware of there two methods and I have used them to some degree (I did alternate nostril breathing today!) but not for a long period each time (certainly not for 2 hours). I currently either do nothing when I don't feel like it, or do a collection of things, each in small amounts. Thanks again!
No problems and I'm glad I was of some assistance. Take care and peace.
Old 29-11-2015, 06:21 AM
Master
Mine opened from saying and meaning Dear God I Love You...lots
Old 29-11-2015, 10:21 AM
Knower

Practice the development of attention, until concentration leads to "Samadhi" the absorption of your mind/attention into the object you apply your attention to. Once concentration is disciplined - meditate while trying to silence thoughts until all sense of Identity is lost.

There you go, the two facets of the third eye chakra: Powers of concentration and Transcendence.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you ianalexanderr! To be clear, do you mean it would help me if I practiced focusing my attention on an object for as long as I can? And when do I decide when it's time for me to start practicing on silencing the mind? Can't they happen at the same time? (focusing on object and not having thoughts, that is)
Old 01-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oprahchopra
Hello everyone! This is my first post on this forum.
I want to activate (or open? or stimulate? not sure) my Third Eye (or my 6th chakra, in case you believe they're the same thing) and although I want to follow a slow, disciplined process (or more accurately, lifestyle) that promotes the activation of the Third Eye along with good physical, emotional and spiritual health (like being grounded, energized, happy, loving, confident etc), I find it very difficult to do the things that are necessary. Is there a drug (natural or not)-free way to activate my 3d Eye fast? Could I ask for help from an ascended master or one of the angels I supposedly "have" or use affirmations or a combination of some things? Maybe not, but I wanted to ask.

Hello,

There are levels of chakra activation. To maximize the 3rd eye stimulation, the 3rd exercise at this link, you need to first be able to balance your entire chakra system.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/exer...win_flame.html

I have been told by many who have practiced these exercises that their psychic abilities were greatly enhanced. In some cases, skills that had been lost, returned.

I do that 3rd exercise for 20 min each day. These are not trivial undertakings for me.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/