Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-08-2022, 08:23 PM
Master

Meeting many versions of myself

I suddenly woke up in a room, this looked like a royal room, having old royal furniture, a floor made of royal wood, carpets, old paintings. In a moment I sensed that this room was a very intimate and personal place, hidden deep within in the deepest and most secret and intimate place, within me. Outside this room was darkness, everywhere, to hide it. There's was nothing anymore, no world, just this room. I was at the "door" if there was any door, I was dressed in the clothes I had on me that day. As I looked around I was able to see these beings having the most interesting shapes, there was one sitting on this big, old and royal chair. This being looked like an eggplant, hence the fact that they had very interesting shapes. I remember talking with this eggplant being but I can't remember what we discussed, I think something related with finally arriving there, seeing myself in all of them.

In that very moment all made sense, all these beings were me, the happy me, the sad me, the angry me, the loving me, the hater me, the funny me, the boring me, the proud me, the humble me, and so on and so forth, everybody was there, each one with a very interesting shape. I knew that I am the ONE but they are also me, fragments of myself. To be sincere, to be in their presence and they in my presence, it felt incredible, for I was seeing myself fully naked, seeing every version that I have ever been, they were like my children, they all came from me and they were me.

I knew that this place is like the resting place and when one version is needed, that me leaves that place and fully manifests in my here and now life.

Then I knew, I knew that they have to return back into me, to integrate them back, to become one, as if for that reason I was there, and they were waiting for this to happen, to be acknowledged and absorbed back for they were just fragments. I knew that this has to happen and I knew that the process is about to happen, in that very moment I felt that I am rising into the air, levitating, my head was pointing upwards, my legs and my arms stretched down, then I felt all of them taking the form of a Shadow that had a humanoid form, bigger than my physical body. This Shadow was being integrated back into me, I could feel the energy entering me, it felt like being in a moderate wind. Then the Shadow fully merged with me and in that very moment I woke up having absolutely no words....

In my opinion, the Shadow is all that we think we are, it's like a Shadow, and many of us do not have an idea about it for trivial things like being happy and then experiencing a different mood escapes our awareness. We so strongly identify with whatever inner state we experience at a particular time that we can't see the space between who we are and who we think we are.

Old 12-08-2022, 05:30 AM
Pathfinder
That sounds really interesting. What you are describing is Multiple Personality Disorder or new name DID can't spell it...lol. It sounds like you're checking all your personalities. I find that experience very fascinating.
Old 12-08-2022, 11:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraZZleD
What you are describing is Multiple Personality Disorder or new name DID can't spell it...lol. It sounds like you're checking all your personalities. I find that experience very fascinating.

I know about that, it's really fascinating, have seen some documentaries last year about this but as you see my experience is limiting itself to who we are based on whatever inner state we have, happiness, sadness and so on. I once made a recording with a motivational message while experiencing happiness, when the sadness came, I could not even bare to hear that message because I thought it does not speak to me at all, you know, it did not speak to that current inner experience.
Old 14-08-2022, 08:55 AM
Deactivated Account

You've stumbled upon quite an interesting teaching. I also happened to come across multiple personalities that indwelt me and the Holy Spirit taught me about it. Now, the place you accessed is the heart (Jeremiah 17:9), the secret place (Psalms 91:1), the hidden part (Psalms 51:6) and in this chamber there is 'you' (1 Peter 3:4). This is the central part of a person's being, the source of subjectivity, or the "I". This 'self' manifests itself in many ways hence the various personalities developed within one's current lifetime based on environment and a wide variety of related factors. They develop according to the conditioning and how we identify with them.

When we receive the Holy Spirit, he stations himself there and guides us from there in relation to how much we have denied our 'self' and purified our heart. The more we deny aspects of self, yield to the Holy Spirits guidance and aspire towards purity of heart, the more Christ is formed in us (Galatians 4:19). These conditioned aspects of self which you experienced as parts of you are ousted out of this inner chamber and we receive from Christ newer aspects just as he has specific aspects to himself. For example, Christ is called a Healer and can sometimes appear in form of a doctor. Christ is said to be a mighty warrior and would appear armed for war. Christ is said to be the Lion of the Tribe or Judah and would appear as a gigantic fiery lion... He has so many aspects. Likewise, as Christ is being formed in our subjective "I", he replicates his attributes in us and we notice and identity with forms of warriors, divine creatures, so on and so forth.

These aspects have a role to play both in our life on gross and in the subtle planes and when our subjective "I" has been resurrected, you can take the forms of these aspects in the spirit world for service or manifest them through your physical body. One of the forms that I have is that of a doctor, another of a lion and another as a six winged being to mention a few. This indeed is the inner chamber where the Bridegroom unites with his bride*.
Old 14-08-2022, 04:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
You've stumbled upon quite an interesting teaching. I also happened to come across multiple personalities that indwelt me and the Holy Spirit taught me about it.

You too? That is indeed incredible. Thank you for speaking out to me, sometimes I think these experiences can't be true but then I find out that many had them and many have them. What you have wrote is very interesting, you have such a relationship with the Holy Spirit, while mine is foggy. I will consider your words and pursue this further. There is so much that I can learn from you. You and I seem to be very much alike but clearly you are way more advanced than me, completely at a different level and understanding.

Do these multiple personalities of yours had interesting shapes? I took a good look at the beings I saw and they all had interesting shapes, just one was in that chair and the others were standing around. Such an incredible experience.

@Aknaton, have you had subconscious thoughts surfacing in your out of body experiences? I am having a big problem with this, few days ago I had 8-10 out of body experiences in one night, my record to date and wasted most of them because some subconscious thoughts appeared and they took over me and could not control myself.
Old 15-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Do these multiple personalities of yours had interesting shapes? I took a good look at the beings I saw and they all had interesting shapes, just one was in that chair and the others were standing around. Such an incredible experience.
@Aknaton, have you had subconscious thoughts surfacing in your out of body experiences? I am having a big problem with this, few days ago I had 8-10 out of body experiences in one night, my record to date and wasted most of them because some subconscious thoughts appeared and they took over me and could not control myself.
The shapes of these personalities is definite so that I can work with and in them as the Holy Spirit leads. If there are irregular ones, then I would consider them to need more work done on them, but I haven't experienced seeing an irregular shape before.
Yeah, the subconscious thoughts happen at times, but many of the times these subconscious thoughts aren't actually from your subconscious but from other spirits that want to work against your peace and enjoyment of the realities outside of the human body. If I go without the Holy Ghost, I usually have a set plan of action and stick to it most times. But when the Holy Ghost is the one taking me on his energy, then the peace that) and vibration that He gives makes it impossible for subconscious thoughts to occur.
Another thing to note is that these personalities can be channeled. A great deal of channeled material especially in the new age is actually an incompletely formed personality/s of the entities that a person wants to channel. For example, if someone has a deep liking and experience with the Michael teachings group of spirits, they would identity with them and at some later time, that self-made personality out of the imprints of attraction, experience, emotions, memory etc begin to form and expresses itself, and that particular person would think they are channeling the Michael teaching spirits 100% of the time.
Old 17-08-2022, 05:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
The shapes of these personalities is definite so that I can work with and in them as the Holy Spirit leads.

I see, thank you, much to learn from you! I know what you mean by that incredible clarity, I experience it at times when having an out of body experience. I used to experience it almost every single time but then I started to have thoughts surface in my experiences, and when they appear I go with the flow of those thoughts and basically waste those chances to explore more.

I understand, for example, there are many who have channeled Jesus, event though every channeler has his/her own version of Jesus and they differ in many aspects. I received many messages and keep receiving them from time to time. I've only known what people call the Higher Self, the Inner Self, and I've wrote from that perspective which was an incredible experience that opened me doors that I never thought were there.