Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 13-07-2023, 05:21 PM
Master
Planetary Titans

Has anyone else encountered planetary intelligences?I have one contact for some years now.
From what I've read these are the easiest to reach for, since their energies are active on our planet alll the time..

When I asked what exactly he is, I started to notice the name 'Titan' here and there.. And also I saw a dude with the particular planetary sigil tattooed on his leg..

I've read from Josephine about Titans, and she says that they are the consciousness of the stars...

I don't feel his presence as an angel.. More like something on a deity level.

In any case, he rocks...
Old 15-07-2023, 04:36 PM
Master

There are things out there that are so so incredible... why in the whole universe did we choose to experience this illusion of separation and hide away the treasures of existence? The mind can easily give endless answers and none truly satisfy us for we have to embody the true answer to know.. you have to be it to know it.

When I think of Titans I think of Greek Methodology which I am very fond off. Celestial beings with immeasurable powers..

Fascinating experience @lomax!
Old 16-07-2023, 08:26 AM
Master
Thanks m8.
This specific contact is active in my life... Actually I believe it was there from the beginning of my journey...
Old 16-07-2023, 09:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Thanks m8.
This specific contact is active in my life... Actually I believe it was there from the beginning of my journey...

For sure there are beings around you, guiding you, I know for they are also around me, this is a very special relationship, at least for the human mind, who is speechless in the face of such incredible things. I personally have witnessed a few with which I talked about this human life, the plan I made for this human life and things like that.
Old 16-07-2023, 05:12 PM
Master
As you said...
Having spiritual allies it's very important.. I think what they want is to be treated with love and friendship...
Old 17-07-2023, 10:03 PM
Master

Yes, it is, but there's something more beyond these concepts of allies and enemies, in fact, beyond all concepts and symbolism, that is where I point my view.

You see, you are given names, I am given names, you have the power mate, the real deal, me too but I am looking beyond this not as a way to want more but to expand more, it's not enough to know, one must be what one already is.
Old 19-07-2023, 04:17 PM
Master
I see.
I understand that everyone has to follow his own path.
If I'm doing things right, that's fine. If Im doing them the wrong way, that's fine again... I'll learn from my mistakes....