Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-07-2022, 01:54 PM
Master

Astral Wind

Last night I had an usual experience, I woke up and could not sleep anymore, finally decided to meditate a bit and then let myself fall asleep in order to have an out of body experience. I did this, it worked, I suddenly woke up in this endless blackness, I could not see so I was trying to bring my vision back.

I was like in a state of super consciousness, super awareness, dense and tangible. I was more conscious than in most of my out of body experiences.

Right away I noticed this thing, how can I say, wave after wave of what felt like cold air was hitting my astral body if you want. It felt like I was in the middle of a place where there was wind coming from all directions, it felt cold, refreshing and grounding. The daily consciousness feels like a dreamy one, that sense of awareness was super tangible, I was there, wide awake, super awake.

I did not see anything but I could sense it, it felt like wind, I see the white color and sparks from hitting my body. My body looked like a black whole having a humanoid shape.

Then I could see something and this is when that super awareness faded away and it was already too late when I suddenly realized this. I instantly woke up and was eager to go back and experience more of that wind thing but things stopped there.
Old 05-07-2022, 09:30 PM
Master

It has happened to me and it is great to feel the wind. Also to feel that you are moving somewhere to go to a place. When I cannot see anything I say, I can see. Then I can see. If I do not see well, I keep saying I can see until I can see perfectly.
Old 06-07-2022, 04:06 AM
Master

I liked Buhlman. When I finished reading his "Adventures Beyond the Body" I had my first out-of-body-experience. That was extraordinary! So many questions ...

https://astralinfo.org/obe-keys-to-control/

Quote:
Firmly demand clarity until your perception is clear, "Clarity now!" or “Awareness now,” then focus upon a specific item or area within the environment you are exploring.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-07-2022, 06:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
It has happened to me and it is great to feel the wind. When I cannot see anything I say, I can see. Then I can see. If I do not see well, I keep saying I can see until I can see perfectly.

I know, it feels good. Well, this is nothing new for me, it felt strange, this blackness, it did not look like the usual void that I often find myself in there. This had a brownish shade. I thought more about it.

Nice to know someone who has traveled this much. It is quite interesting how there are these common things that many travelers experience.
Old 06-07-2022, 06:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I liked Buhlman. When I finished reading his "Adventures Beyond the Body" I had my first out-of-body-experience. That was extraordinary! So many questions ...

https://astralinfo.org/obe-keys-to-control/

I feel the temptation to read books about this subject but I want to keep my experiences as original as possible. I have already let my daily thoughts flood my out of body experiences and "wasted" too many experiences with just having fun.

I hope it was not the last, push further, have more experiences, they are amazing and even amazing are those experiences that involve beings of a higher consciousness.
Old 06-07-2022, 11:17 PM
Master

I agree with ThatMan. I prefer to find out and work things out for myself instead of ap books.
Old 07-07-2022, 03:23 AM
Master

It wasn't a recommendation to read it, it was a link to a debugging list on Buhlman's site, which I found googleing.

Surely, you can do only whatever you can do.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-07-2022, 06:14 AM
Master

You are right inavalan. Thank you for the link. It is good to read it as it can help.