Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-06-2022, 08:02 AM
Master

The journey

I just had one more incredible experience and one again it is mind blowing. I found myself in a country from South America, I think Brazil, at least that was my impression, I was there, not alone but with many family members and people that I know. I can only remember the end of it because that's when I suddenly realized what's happening.

I felt like things were aligning in perfect cosmic order me, in human words, the fulfillment of this human experience. A person that I last talked years ago was also there and it was with other family members of mine and everything was planned so that we meet again. Like all the celestial forces were conspiring for the fulfillment of this human experience.

Only one problem, I was hesitant. I found myself in this area, this resting place where people were coming to meet a master. This man was like in his 50-60s, very long beard and dressed with white clothes. Every person who came to him had to take a test so that to know at what point in his/her journey that person is. He said that I too have to take the test. I felt great power, high levels of energy and this incredible excitement even before taking the test. All I had to do is to hold myself to a brown rope and fly around that area to see where I stop and what I have already achieved in life for this place was full of symbols representing things in life.

One swing and I was gone flying around. I was like achieving every single thing, like all things were fulfilled, like being very close to the end of the spiritual journey, when that rope triggered something at the top of this area, that's when I noticed that this whole complex had the form of a dome and the rope was attached at the top. The rope was coiled at the top of this dome and it was uncoiling and falling down which found me at the edge of what seemed to be a symbol of the ocean, I was standing on a pontoon that was used by people to walk from the land to some distance above the waters.

When this man, the owner of that complex saw all that was happening, he came right away to me, he was like really amazed and without words. I felt as if I am the highest of the highest point in my spiritual journey, he told something like this: "You are close to jump into the ocean but you keep walking back and forth on this pontoon not having wholly confidence to reach the highest!!!"; he actually used an expression that I can't recall but it made total sense. In that very moment I instantly woke up having the exact sensation of just arriving back at the level of the body.

Someone may have a deeper understanding of the rope attached at the top of this dome in a coiled manner, falling down when I hit the last and the highest thing that could achieve. I remember that some 4-5 years ago just before starting my journey into the spiritual I had a similar experience, I met an old wise and spiritual man, he had long beard, a staff in his hands, was skinny and had only clothes for the middle of the body. After weeks, months or even years with this man, he told me that I have to jump into a river as my final test and I did jump but the river was full of crocodiles which scared me and somehow managed to jump into a tree with the help of a jungle rope if I remember correctly, that man was already waiting for me in that tree and that's when my experience ended.
Old 21-06-2022, 04:07 AM
Guide

Yeah seems like a test for sure im sure that being and many of the people you saw there were guides and guardians of some kind. I would investigate what this may mean for you physically. Often times our physical thoughts and habits create certain barriers for us in those various ap realms.
Old 04-07-2022, 04:45 AM
Pathfinder
Did this teach of yours have long white hair, long white beard and long white mustache Wearing a white robe with a rope around his waist and sandles?