Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-06-2022, 07:14 PM
Experiencer
Hello Joebenz,

I recently been experiencing this as well. I'm not sure what it is. It's like a dark mist shadow. Sometimes orb, sometimes a mist cloud. Hard to explain. Recently it happened right before I encountered Sleep Paralysis. I didn't try to AP after that. Not sure what that was. I would like to know what this is as well. A cloaked being?
Old 08-06-2022, 07:37 PM
Master

Fear is a major factor in not being able to AP, hundreds of times I've been stuck in sleep paralysis and I know very well that if you do not manage to calm down, your mind will go haywire and creates all sorts of scenarios, aliens, demons and so on. Twice I thought the clothes in my room were demons, seriously, I was like super scared of them for I was experiencing sleep paralysis and having my eyes half open.. how do you manage to calm down, courage, to move from the state of fear... a inner shift.. Almost everybody experiences sleep paralysis, I asked everybody in my family if they have experienced this and they all said yes. It's the way this body works and has been answered by science, you do not want to act in your dreams or even in your OBEs. You are still connected with the body, I sensed the silver cord a few times.. I was in process of having an AP while in the same room with my brothers watching a movie, my sister told me that my eyes were moving in all directions. It was daytime and I just fell asleep and somehow stayed conscious, of course, first thought was to AP but woke up right away.
Old 04-07-2022, 04:58 AM
Pathfinder
It can be called Astral Projection or OBE (Out of Body Experience) Both are the same thing. Congratulations, Keep practicing you'll get better. Don't worry or fear leaving your body. There's an invisible cord that connects your spiritual body to your human body. There is much to see in the astral world. You can go to the past or into the future you also can visit heaven. You can gain information that is very useful in this world and can be very helpful. Have fun and enjoy.
Old 04-07-2022, 05:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebenz
i have feeling getting lighter and lighter. it scares me to no end and end up resisting it.
That is a shame you are afraid. If you were not afraid you could go with the feeling that you are feeling lighter. You are very close to ap.
Old 08-07-2022, 04:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That is a shame you are afraid. If you were not afraid you could go with the feeling that you are feeling lighter. You are very close to ap.
I recently had a few experiences similar to what i had but they were very unstable like my vision was trembling and i could hear a loud and constant sound. The last time was yesterday during a nap. I remember that i could feel myself falling asleep and started to feel weightless again but i wasn't afraid. I let it go so to speak and i could feel my arms floating.
What happened after that was weird. I could feel myself going out of body but i couldn't see anything like i was blind. It felt more like a dream but the sensation of leaving the body was there.

It happened alot lately but all were unstable and short lived. I'm wondering if they were just simple dreams but were influenced by my original AP experience which felt very mych real and very stable.
Old 08-07-2022, 09:50 PM
Master

That is good to hear Joebenz that you were not afraid. It can happen a lot not to be able to see when we are out of body. When we cannot see we just say, I can see until we can see perfectly. You could say clarity now like William Buhlman ap author suggest to do. It is the same thing.