Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-07-2022, 02:52 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Thanks for letting me know FraZZleD. You are lucky as you were able to share it with someone and she believed you. I would not be able to share experiences with anyone not even my family.

Well it's good to know you can always share on a message board. For years I never told anyone of all the things I had experienced out of fear people would think I was crazy. Then when computers came out I found message boards with other people experiencing much of what I have been through. I felt relieved I was not crazy at all. I've been on many message boards throughout the years. They come and they go. But it gave me comfort when I couldn't tell my friends or family. I only told my mother years later. I hope message boards give you some comfort.
Old 08-07-2022, 03:08 AM
Master

It does give me comfort FraZZleD that I can share experiences on a forum. I have a friend who I play mahjong with for years. I would never let her know about ap. If I did I think she could have second thoughts about me and would end mahjong. I learnt a long time to keep quiet about it.
Old 08-07-2022, 03:41 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraZZleD
For years I never told anyone of all the things I had experienced out of fear people would think I was crazy.

Lol I was the same exact way. When I was having horrible terrible sleep paralyses fits, I fear to tell anyone about it. Then I experienced my first AP, and was definitely scared to tell anyone, but it was an amazing experience. I didn't want to get sent to the mental hospital. Once I got older and can afford internet, that is when I learnt I'm not crazy. AP is very exciting and informative to me. I keep an ongoing yuge journal of experiences.
Old 09-07-2022, 06:30 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
It does give me comfort FraZZleD that I can share experiences on a forum. I have a friend who I play mahjong with for years. I would never let her know about ap. If I did I think she could have second thoughts about me and would end mahjong. I learnt a long time to keep quiet about it.

Do you believe we come here in groups? One of my experiences I was in a group of 4, I know I found 2 of them but i'm still not sure who the last one is. Just curious....
Old 09-07-2022, 06:38 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
Lol I was the same exact way. When I was having horrible terrible sleep paralyses fits, I fear to tell anyone about it. Then I experienced my first AP, and was definitely scared to tell anyone, but it was an amazing experience. I didn't want to get sent to the mental hospital. Once I got older and can afford internet, that is when I learnt I'm not crazy. AP is very exciting and informative to me. I keep an ongoing yuge journal of experiences.

I keep a journal of my life, also. But I do it for a different reason. I have a bad case of dyslexia. One of the issues I deal with is "no short-term memory" I've had to create a journal to review till the information stayed in my memory. Which can take months. I also got a camera to record times in my life so I could remember. And I learned something very strange. In my Astral Projection life I DON'T have NO SHORT-TERM MEMORY PROBLEMS. Isn't that crazy? I can always remember every tiny detail there and my dreams. But real life, I have trouble remembering. The whole thing is crazy backwards in my brain.
Old 09-09-2022, 07:47 PM
Guide
Quote:
Well it's good to know you can always share on a message board. For years I never told anyone of all the things I had experienced out of fear people would think I was crazy. Then when computers came out I found message boards with other people experiencing much of what I have been through. I felt relieved I was not crazy at all. I've been on many message boards throughout the years. They come and they go. But it gave me comfort when I couldn't tell my friends or family. I only told my mother years later. I hope message boards give you some comfort.

I love this. This is exactly how I ended up here. I have even had multiple traditions and closed-circle groups where people can be very judgmental about why they think you're talking about it.

I never had anyone in the "normal" world to talk about any of this stuff. The internet happened and it all changed when boards like these started to spring up. It's good to know other people go through the same things.
Old 09-09-2022, 10:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
In my Astral Projection life I DON'T have NO SHORT-TERM MEMORY PROBLEMS. Isn't that crazy? I can always remember every tiny detail there and my dreams. But real life, I have trouble remembering. The whole thing is crazy backwards in my brain.

I'm the same way. I can remember a lot of details, not all, but a lot from my AP and other experiences, but can't remember the last time I did a two in the loo. I like to keep a journal of my experiences because they are truly amazing and exciting. As I read them, I'm like instantly taken back to the moment. They don't fade.