Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 08-08-2022, 09:07 AM
Bambo

Hehe I hear ya mate!
Old 11-08-2022, 12:34 AM
jaminhealth

Ah 1938, mom and dad had their first child of 3.
Old 11-08-2022, 04:13 AM
Bambo

Old 11-08-2022, 08:42 AM
Master
I like to joke with my wife on the year's we were born. My wife was born in 1968, there was so much going on in the U.S. that year. People were doing all kinds of great things. To top it off there was great new music and vehicles being made. Me on the other hand, 1976.... What the heck happened in 76? Nothing, American cars had no style, and we're junk. We had a peanut farmer for a president and Disco music.1976 was America's 200th birthday. Other than that 1976 was dumb.
Old 11-08-2022, 06:45 PM
Master
I was born in 1974 November 15th a good things happen to people that was born on that day I know I'm still waiting
Had to go to hell and back to get them now because it will be stronger than I realise
But before I was born I was born 25 quite a lot of mistakes on the way but I was born 25 at last in a tonight
I was born November 70 for the end of year almost and 1974 but I think I knew from a young age being a baby and you I could send spirit and feel it
It was all as a toddler I could send them say things even as a kindergarten nursery what are the qualities days I can send things that say things but they thought I was not like in the head I might have had a forms of autism but I'm more now I was right in the head
I started school in in 1979 I think but I can't remember it was such a long time ago but every so often then I would argue with my imaginary friends I could say them and hear them and feel them but nobody could put me
Even in 1987 as a teenager I had Imaginary Friends but there was two friends I'm worth now the Vietnam War Israel will go far in life I will and one now
I know what I want to do children home care funeral home care I can't do it can't do it then 1996 I was told by a spirit with the funeral home that funeral home you need to get a job in there but I didn't listen because I know not seriously then NZ the same until 1001a got told Facebook the same thing but I didn't listen but I know then again because I was a lady and I'm still a lady
Then I met some nasty person and he might help with emotional blackmail that was part of my life story but escaping by put my life on hold for my family
And as the years I went to a lot of funerals and what a pyramid to come off your animals and more children come off your animals funerals become more funerals
And 2012 I lost my dad the mafia and become Moorfields in that year over the years I want more funerals than a funeral director then I heard and more and more most of it is getting stronger and stronger and stronger this was me from the day I was born
Then then then NJ then NZ 2020 current 19 and covid-19 happened in 2020 and I think about my life I direction in life mistakes I made a list of things I did when I was young not listening to certain people I feel sorry for kids born in 2020 because their life would be the bin like a jail bird from being born and it's not their fault
But 2021 I decided to do something my life beginner 21 I decided to go and a healthy diet and keep fit diet until is now I can't keep still
No trick to it too I'm about to be made in one day and hopefully a field left one day hopefully a funeral director one day if the opportunity Bacon's is real my little Phil home because I want to do it with them because they have got a good disability they've got a good discipline record that's what I need self discipline and discipline and boundaries plus I'm more how to expect to be removed I know how to speak to the bereaved because I've been there myself your loved ones will be in your heart always nobody will ever take that away from you and in your heart and your head get dreams and Memories you're always be with you you always everyday but you must go out places to enjoy yourself because they want you to do that

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔