Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 08-01-2015, 01:20 PM
geeeaidan

Certainly not the one they forced upon all of our Itunes.

The J Tree is a good'un
Old 08-01-2015, 05:34 PM
Master
U2 one of my favorite band. I love all of U2 albums except the last 3 albums, not the same.

A couple of my favorite U2 songs are "One" "with or without you" and unchained melody by U2.

http://youtu.be/qo5T0**-JDY
Old 09-01-2015, 09:20 AM
Master
Don't have their entire catalog of lp's, though have heard most of them and Achtung Baby is my favorite. Followed by Zooropa, believe it or not. Albums passed that point are not the same calibre imo, with the one exception being 'All that You Can't Leave Behind' which I like all the way through and think has some great songs on it.

From my experience most prefer the Joshua Tree, and that is certainly up there on the list for me as well, however a lot of their early stuff was too raw and flamboyant or something for me although on the other hand the enthusiasm of their youthful energy in that time period was also appealing in a way.

Being a big Daniel Lanois fan, I'm curious about Unforgettable Fire and would like to listen to in it's entirety at some point from beginning to end, even though I'm familiar w/ most of the tracks on the album.

Rattle & Hum is my other preferred U2 album, those 5 are basically my go to U2 albums, with the occasional song from elsewhere in their discography thrown in from time to time.

I recommend checking out this alternate rendition of 'Stay' by Craig Armstrong which Bono recorded a new vocal for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CsHHhStENc

Bono & the Edge acoustic version of 'Stuck in a Moment' on Letterman Show. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqrn2q3WCS8
Old 26-02-2015, 03:44 AM
Lovv Mehta

Unforgettable fire is my favourite U2 album
Old 03-03-2015, 03:05 AM
Master
Just ordered Zooropa and Pop on Japanese mastered CD. Don't have those two albums yet and I'm curious about U2's foray into electronica.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 05-03-2015, 04:05 AM
Master
"Pop" arrived yesterday and I think it is fantastic. I'm pretty sure that you need a quality CD player to get the full benefit of this album. Most of the sounds are below the mid-tone and if your music system doesn't pick up the bass then you are not going to hear half this album.

The Japanese mastering was superb as always. Very clear and rich.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 05-03-2015, 06:24 AM
Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=LXrJdOD5syo
Old 06-08-2022, 02:25 AM
Bambo

My favourite are thier first 3 albums and then that concert in 1983 in denver tops it off!!

In my opinion they get worse after 1983..