Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 18-07-2022, 08:02 AM
asearcher

Can anyone shed a light on this?

This is my third version, I have now deleted the other two as I wrote too much and too complicated. Please, bear with me. Inavalan (below) made a really good point, so here I am now on my third try.

I have experienced a long time ago paranormal activity in correlation to past life experiences. It's a long uncertain story and my head was full of questions, theories of how this could be. I don't know if this is about a spirit of my soul group who reconnected to me in the spiritual when I had my past life memories. If so something like that had never happened to me before. Or if it has been an impostor who somehow has tried to act as if it is this spirit of the man in the past life memories. If it was an impostor (lets say low level kind) than it has then fabricated how it truly was back then. We were of the Jewish faith in that life.

Have anyone else experience coming in contact with a spirit when doing past life memories exploration? Please, if you have, tell.

Finally someone came over that tried to come in contact with this spirit or being. I had not told that someone anything as we wanted this to be as authentic as it could get and she was able to read him off just the way I had. I experienced the man in that life to have been rigid, have authority, have in his own way respect for women, respect for me in that life (as female). Unfortunately something went wrong when this female was trying to make him talk through telepathy. I stood there looking foolishly on as she had this intense "talk" with him. Outside my experiences of him from that past life, I have experienced him to still have the same personality as back then. She said she had explained to him best she could the present circumstances. It was not successful. Instead he withdrew and was then gone. He did not go to the light.

After that I would not do meditations to escape getting anything from that life that would "wake" the connection I had with this spirit or being.

What has now happened, and this is not unusual with me, is that I can get them in a waked state as well without intending to. I have now checked and found out that they were true, part of Jewish traditions that I did not know about before.

Would it be a good idea to consult someone Jewish to try to make the spirit go to the light? Do they do that? Do anyone know how? I ask because I have in the past tried the Christian way of go-to-the-light and it did not work.

I only want to be prepared if he now shows up again (now that I got more memories that I did not intend to have) so we can get it right this time.

Last edited by asearcher : 18-07-2022 at 08:04 PM.
Old 18-07-2022, 05:40 PM
Master

I think that you need to relax, and streamline your thinking and feeling. You seem to get overwhelmed by your thoughts, going nowhere. As far as I believe, each one of us has an inner-source of knowledge and guidance. Some call it God, angels, ... I call it inner-guide. It is there to help you learn and grow, but you have to learn to let it go through to you. Its purpose isn't to solve the problems you believe you have, but to teach you to understand what you are, why you are here, how to look at what you experience, how to decide what to do.

It is true that some of your posts seem (to me) too long, and that makes difficult to patiently read them in full. I believe that if you streamlined them, that would clarify your thoughts for you too.

I mean it constructively.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-07-2022, 06:48 PM
asearcher

Yes Inavalan I think you are right and I'm sorry that they have been too long. I will try to do better, thank you for letting me know =)