Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-03-2022, 08:59 PM
Master

I do not remember my first ap experience. I wish I did but it was too long ago. I have had a lot of experiences. I do not think there is a specific thread with the most experiences. I could be wrong.
Old 09-07-2022, 05:52 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjohnes381
Thanks Suzy. I checked the thread, lot of good info!
Do people always project in the room first where the body is, is that a rule? Does the room always looks it should? I heard a guy who is saying that the room is not always the same, the doors are on the other side sometimes.

This is how my room changed: I had fallen asleep on my couch in my early 20's. I woke up and got up because when I looked at my living room window the curtains were gone, and it was a huge window. Wondering how they had disappeared? I got up quick and started to look around the room and when I turned around, I got the shock of my life. I am looking at myself asleep on the couch. I went into panic mode wondering how can I be up and walking around and sleeping on the couch? Now I'm wondering am I alive? Am I dead? How could this be happening? Then I turned around an saw my best friend in a pair of shorts and tank top carrying books in her arm. I turned back to my body and was thinking to my self I have to get back into my body. I don't think I can answer the door like this. How do I get back into my body. That was my last memory.... I heard the front door click and got up. My curtains were back on the window like they were never gone. I opened the door expecting to see my friend. There was no one there. The next day I told my friend about my crazy dream I had. That was the second shocker. She told me she did come to my house at that very time. She was wearing the clothes I described, she was bringing me books to read. I said well why weren't you at the door when I opened it? She replied she knock very lightly in case I was already in bed and she said remember your screen door takes forever to close and I can get home before it closes. Now I didn't know what to say.... I asked how can that be possible? She's the one who told me about OBE's and that's the day I learned that these things are possible. She verified it was not a dream, that my spirit body left my physical body. Many people experience it. My spirit has had many many trips in my lifetime. That was the first I actually saw myself while it happened.
Old 09-07-2022, 10:42 AM
Master

That was amazing FraZZleD. Thanks for sharing it with us. You would never forget that experience. I bet you kept thinking about it for a long time.
Old 10-07-2022, 02:33 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That was amazing FraZZleD. Thanks for sharing it with us. You would never forget that experience. I bet you kept thinking about it for a long time.

LOL I think about it to this very day. My friend and I both talk about it every few years.