Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-03-2022, 09:39 PM
skyman

Question What if you realize you were that person

Let's say you admire someone in history, and he has the highest score according your citeria, and you would always want to be like that person.

And one day you learn, his soul actually incarnated into you. You are the same person.
How would you feel about it. Would you respect yourself more or less.
Would you tell people about it. Would you expect other people to respect and admire you the same way they respect and admire that person.
Or would you remain quiet to protect his legacy, because you haven't accomplished nearly as much as he did,
and in addition screwed up in lots of things.
What if the person who you hate most incarnated into you. Same questions.
What if you realize that you and your best friend, were eachother's sworn enemies "in the past".
What if you know this but he doesn't.
Would you tell him about it, or would you be worried that he may want a revenge.
?
infinitely many strange possibilities.
Old 20-03-2022, 11:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman
What if the person who you hate most incarnated into you.
What if you realize that you and your best friend, were each other's sworn enemies "in the past".
What if you know this but he doesn't.
When I was an educator I had a boy who would be forever saying "What if...." no matter what subject was being taught or however little his question related to it.

I wonder if it was you? lol
Old 31-03-2022, 06:24 AM
Knower
I've always admired marcus aurelius, he accomplished so much in his lifetime. I did a past life reading with james and I wasn't him. Apparently my sphere of influence only extends throughout a certain city.

But since this is a what if scenario, if I was marcus aurelius my self esteem would SOAR. I would also respect myself a lot more than usual. But would I tell ppl about it? No, I'd keep it to myself. Wouldn't want people to think I'm crazy or something like that.
Old 14-04-2022, 07:12 PM
Master
Indefinite yes,

I think I’d want to reincarnate into all that I desired..

Trees,flowers including..

Take them to the after life with a time continuum..

There’ their secrets are in time and space~ What more to desire than being that item, there only leaves my twin flame and I’ve definitely been her and I’ve definitely been my children ~

Just surpassing pain and enter zen a Tibetan monk would probably be my reincarnation - to have that body as the real body~ martial arts ect

Although my personality disorder when the switching occurs* I am rich & have relationships ~ somewhere teleportation is occurring ~ I remember after it had happened the consciousness switching ego alternate..

There’s not much but suffering I’ve got to get to achieve.. apparently..

Nice thread

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 14-04-2022, 08:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman
And one day you learn, his soul actually incarnated into you. You are the same person. ... What if the person who you hate most incarnated into you. ... What if you realize that you and your best friend, were each other's sworn enemies "in the past". .
Perhaps it would help to clarify the language.

We are the Soul which expresses through different personalities. It is not the case that the person we most admire or hate has incarnated into us. We, as Soul, may have experienced that previous incarnation but that old personality has long gone. We, as Soul, are now experiencing a new incarnation.

And it is very possible that our best friend in this incarnation may have been our sworn enemy in a previous one. If we accept that we have Soul groups and we often incarnate with others in our own Soul group and we may take on all sorts of different roles to help each other learn, then this situation must sometimes arise.

Think of a Soul group as like a cast of actors who do a different play every week. One week you may be someone's wife, the next week you may be their grandson. One week someone plays a friend, the next week they may be the person who murders you on stage. The actors may make it seem real but when the play is over they set aside their roles.

Peace
Old 03-06-2022, 11:13 AM
Master
I know minimally of a person I admire. My wife's great grandfather.... I only ever saw 1 picture of him and heard very little of him from my wife. She didn't know him well either she was very young when he passed and nobody talked of him. But through that one picture I feel very connected to him. I never understood why.