Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 18-02-2022, 09:57 PM
asearcher

is there something i should think about if i have seen a spirit, or ghost?

Writing to ask about what to do about something. I am puzzled about it because I have not seen a hologram of a spirit or ghost - only once in my life before...then I have had those experience where I feel someone's energy, feelings, very much so and then I go in and out of a dream?state and have seen a shape. I have also seen a shape take shape so to say, but mostly I have heard noises such as steps etc.

children and a medium has seen spirit in my home but the ones they say they have seen I have not seen.

I guess I thought I would not see a spirit or ghost, that I did not have it as a gift.

this has happened perhaps 7 times or so now and i have been skeptic if my eyes has fooled me in some way.

there is someone i know .

what i have seen is i guess a type of ghost, or spirit who is standing to that someone's left.

now in some of my dreams i have understood that the way it has been signaled, going from left to right etc, that it means something? Does it mean something this time?

my guess is that it is this person's mother, but then as also like some weird side effect, i have seen something black, dark try to reach in, also coming from the left but it will never be so that it gets even close to where this other mother? spirit is "stationed".

the mother? spirit is keeping the hands together and looking right in front of itself. lots of times i have felt as if someone is looking at me.

what i can tell is that the person i know does not see this mother? figure.

i am no medium. i am def not used to seeing this. I'm not sure what it means. Should I say something?

the mother?figure wears a dress like but more formal, more of a uniform?, tradition? sort of white dress? , does that signal something? where does she? come from? dressed like that? is there a realm where they dress like that?

so sorry for all my question marks and if i make a fool of myself.

i can describe the looks of this mother? spirit, the haircut, hair color.
Old 19-02-2022, 07:49 AM
asearcher

I have decided I am not going to say anything to the person who do not see the being to it's left, as long as the being is not trying to communicate with me and it is not. It is standing stationed and it is looking at me, but at the same time I see something that I think is bad is trying to get closer but it can't, and my guess is it can't because of the being protecting the person. As for the being it is as if it very much sees me in one way, but not in another and I can't explain that.

Maybe this is a spirit guide of some kind, there to protect?
Old 19-02-2022, 08:10 AM
Master
The 'ones' around me sometimes show up. When I used to go to the mountains, a mist would appear and out of the mist would appear the 'gang'.

As for you, I would hold off making a 'judgmental' decision. You might be in the process of 'making first contact'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-02-2022, 01:57 PM
asearcher

That's fascinating. Me too, I've seen mist take shape, before that I felt the energy, feelings and then it sort of got stronger and stronger and the mist began, too getting stronger.

Thank you for the advise, I will try to hold off making a judgmental decision. Guess it is just me wanting clarity as to what this is exactly. I'm still not over I can see this thing! In the past always when someone would tell can you not see it? (about a spirit) and was in doubt I could not, I simply could not. Did not think the day would come when I would see "someone" and the other person (that I think it is connected to) can not.
Old 19-02-2022, 02:53 PM
Master
Some..... call the mist ectoplasm.

I have seen 'stuff' so clear in the daylight that I could swear it was 100% real. Actually, I could not tell it from being real. Generally this happens when my mind gets very quiet.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-03-2022, 03:41 AM
Newbie ;)

I believe that sometimes spirits appear in front of us as a guide or help to keep us on our feet.

I am from a production background and late nights are a common thing for us.

One night, I had a long day of driving up and down a steep hill delivering equipments for a set. We had to shoot early morning the next day, so I after making my final run, I needed to drive back up the hill one last time.

As I was on my way, I believe I had almost dozed off a couple of times. I was trying to look for a pit stop to top up on caffeine, however I could not find any. Things felt a little weird as I thought I haven't reached my usual pit stop. Maybe I was too tired I thought to myself.

Anyways, soon after, the roads got really dark, the usual street lamps were turned off for some reason. I saw a bright light shining through the back of my car, and as I looked back, there she was in my back seat. I had the shock of my life.

As I was awakened by that shock, a bright light was right in front of me, and luckily I was able to swerve out of its way.

So it turns out, I was driving pretty close to the end of the hill and I almost hit on coming traffic and the curb.

I told myself that, the spirit that appeared in my car that night, was actually there to save my life. Even though I was scared out of my skin.
Old 10-03-2022, 04:14 AM
Newbie ;)

also passed supernatural experience, saw my eyes a demon for five seconds! something surreal
Old 11-03-2022, 04:45 PM
asearcher

thank you all for sharing, :) wow that must have been really something
Old 12-03-2022, 06:27 PM
asearcher

"problem" solved, turns out it has been someone this person has complained to before not coming in contact with (who has passed over to the other side), by me describing it's looks and so on it made perfect sense. now i don't see it there no more, think it just wanted to show it still cared, and was still there for the person wondering