Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 17-10-2023, 02:42 PM
Dude111

Yes that one is obvious!!
Old 08-02-2024, 09:32 PM
Master
had one few weeks ago one spoke to me but I told him all you've got the wrong number I've never heard of them even what it was me
And was sometimes I try to pull a different accent to remind them up and they don't like it because they can't count money at me but I can scam them out of the expensive phone call because I'm not gonna cost me and I'll get normally out of it I will get no money out of it but I can scum them so much of a sponsored phone call and expensive phone call for me again

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-02-2024, 04:33 AM
Master

My husband got a text message the other day saying "Dad I've been burgled can you help "....
For various reasons there is no way it could have been either of his kids.
Old 09-02-2024, 04:46 AM
Master

I uncovered a business scam once in 2015.
I rang my bank and was in touch with the fraud department and told them everything I knew . They said they would investigate .
When they got back to me they said it all appeared genuine and above board . I stressed and stressed to them that it was all a scam. They didn't believe me because the "scam" was meant to
be authenticated by the police and fire brigade . The whole point of the scam was to alert business owners of scams and how to stay safe !!!!!!!!!!! On the surface all very clever right??
Wrong. And as I keep saying , liars and cheats always get caught....... Eventually.
And they DID finally get caught year before last. It was in the news . If only they had listened to me all those years before many victims that lost a lot of money would have been spared.
Old 09-02-2024, 07:28 AM
Guide

Loft insulation anyone?
Old 09-02-2024, 07:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Loft insulation anyone?
Yes me me ...how much and when can you start
Old 09-02-2024, 09:08 AM
Guide

Well the call out fee and survey costs £1000 then theres the actual insulation stuff and the labour charge.Have you got a credit card or debit card to hand.
Old 09-02-2024, 09:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Well the call out fee and survey costs £1000 then theres the actual insulation stuff and the labour charge.Have you got a credit card or debit card to hand.
Yes yes....bargain.
I'll pm you all my details .
I can tell you are honest .... LOL...
What's that ????
Oh yes of course I'll pay you upfront ....
Old 09-02-2024, 10:13 AM
Guide

Thankyou.once we've taken payment we'll call you back with the details.have a nice day.
Old 09-02-2024, 10:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Thankyou.once we've taken payment we'll call you back with the details.have a nice day.
You too......
Such a lovely man.... Pleasure doing business with you ....
Yes, yes, I did indeed see that you do patios too and added another £3,0000 to the bill which has been paid...
And it's so very generous of you to offer me a £50 M n S gift card for my trouble...
Pardon me, what's that? ( do excuse as I'm deaf in my left ear )..
Oh yes, of course I will recommend you to everyone I know ...
LOL.....