Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 12-01-2015, 10:34 PM
Augadelume

Energy in Feet?

I have been beginning energy work and I have begun being able to sense and feel it and last night after practicing I was going to be and I noticed that the soles of my feet had the same feeling that I get in my hands when I am practicing and I have not even attempted anything with my feet it actually caught me off guard is this normal am I supposed to be able to do that with my feet?
Old 13-01-2015, 01:41 PM
Experiencer

Intense grounding can cause the tingling, as I call it. It's massive energy flow into and out of that point.
Old 13-01-2015, 02:29 PM
Augadelume

I call it buzzing lol it feels like a buzz sounds if that makes sense but I did not know that thank you
Old 19-02-2015, 02:07 PM
Deactivated Account

You have chakras in your feet, along with your palm chakras they are the extra main chakras in your energy system.
Old 21-02-2015, 07:46 PM
Starlit

Yesterday I received a loan of an earthing mat, it apparently works the same way as the earths natural electricity and will keep you grounded whilst using the computer or whatever, it literally drains all the excess electricity out of your body. I have my feet on it now and they are tingling like mad! In fact the tingling is going right up to my knees! I am sure it's doing me good...I hope!
Old 22-02-2015, 04:25 AM
Master
I am experiencing blocked energy around my base chakra,Staying in the moment is always challenging for me as well as seeing and relating to my emotions and thoughts ,The feeling is like a dull not really painful pressure in the lower under buttock usually right side ,it seems to correlate with me judging a missed thought,when I notice the feeling I try to go back and see the thought which is usually about lower stuff ,judging myself wrong or not worthy.I work on this stuff alot with affirmations etc and it seems I must first say; I accept this thought, The thing is I get busy or sick and lose my mind to rejection. Also I suffer self abuse thoughts at times like Ive got someting serious wrong, its very draining,and even though I know there not true it causes me unecessary worry.I have been in domestic violence since a child and am now 46 and it has only stopped 6 months ago. Any advice greatly appreciated? Deepsoul
Old 22-02-2015, 03:53 PM
Starlit

Hi Deepsoul, I just wanted to send you lots of love and a hug too xx
Old 22-02-2015, 11:39 PM
Master
My solar plexus thanks you Starlit, Have an awesome day! Deep