Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-08-2020, 10:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Telekinesis Dream

Hi everyone. I am totally new to this website and I joined to help me interpret my dreams so if you have any comments or suggestions about the meaning of this dream it would be very helpful!

I dreamt that I could levitate objects that I'd hold in my right hand. I was in the parking lot of my old apartment complex and my friend Lindsey was there with headphones on. The object I was trying to levitate was not very good because it had hanging parts so it made it look like I was making it stand up. I asked Lindsey for her brooch to show these shady characters that were there that I could do it. We were worried that they would steal it.

I had this dream just last Friday night and I have no idea what it means... ???
Old 10-08-2020, 02:17 AM
Gracey

Sounds like you are having a inner power struggle over some insecurities of yourself in regards to how others see you.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:40 AM
Newbie ;)

First off- Hi! Welcome :). Second- dream super powers are AWESOME :). Ok haha, so...Interpreting dreams always comes around to the feelings brought up from the people and general events happening in it. If the dream really sticks with you enough to make you think about it long after you wake, then you may have something your "inner self" is kinda asking you to address or work on. You mention a specific friend, asking them to back you up and help you prove yourself. Do you rely on this friend in your actual life a lot to validate and pull you out of tight spots? The fact they were wearing headphones- do you sometimes feel like this person, or others around you, tune you out or aren't listening to you? Or is that a positive thing they are listening to headphones? When it comes down to asking other people for help are you met with hesitation and a little suspicion? All the other people around being shady, do you do that at all in waking life? Trusting peole that mayne shouldn't be trusted or expending energy trying to prove your worth to callous, shady, uncaring people. Like ..your thought of wanting to borrow your friend's valuable so you could prove yourself, but your friend basically pointing out...these people are shady and I don't want to help you if it means potentially losing my valuable. Could be your inner self trying to be voice of reason and telling you to not put yourself out there trying to prove yourself to shady people? I agree with Gracey too, your inner self might be signalling to you to consider your own worth more important that the approval of others, especially if the people are untrustworthy people. That's the real meat of interpreting your dreams- every person has different visceral reactions to the different dream symbols. It all comes back to your own personal ...connections, I guess you could say and comparing it against what is actually happening in your day to day life.Just my take on it. Hope any of that can be useful.
Old 10-08-2020, 06:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mander7
First off- Hi! Welcome :). Second- dream super powers are AWESOME :). Ok haha, so...Interpreting dreams always comes around to the feelings brought up from the people and general events happening in it. If the dream really sticks with you enough to make you think about it long after you wake, then you may have something your "inner self" is kinda asking you to address or work on. You mention a specific friend, asking them to back you up and help you prove yourself. Do you rely on this friend in your actual life a lot to validate and pull you out of tight spots? The fact they were wearing headphones- do you sometimes feel like this person, or others around you, tune you out or aren't listening to you? Or is that a positive thing they are listening to headphones? When it comes down to asking other people for help are you met with hesitation and a little suspicion? All the other people around being shady, do you do that at all in waking life? Trusting peole that mayne shouldn't be trusted or expending energy trying to prove your worth to callous, shady, uncaring people. Like ..your thought of wanting to borrow your friend's valuable so you could prove yourself, but your friend basically pointing out...these people are shady and I don't want to help you if it means potentially losing my valuable. Could be your inner self trying to be voice of reason and telling you to not put yourself out there trying to prove yourself to shady people? I agree with Gracey too, your inner self might be signalling to you to consider your own worth more important that the approval of others, especially if the people are untrustworthy people. That's the real meat of interpreting your dreams- every person has different visceral reactions to the different dream symbols. It all comes back to your own personal ...connections, I guess you could say and comparing it against what is actually happening in your day to day life.Just my take on it. Hope any of that can be useful.

Wow! Thank you for your response! Yes, I felt like in the dream I was mostly so stoked about having the ability to do this that I ignored the dream figures who were there. Also, this dream wasn't in any way lucid so I wasn't really very aware of myself and my relation to the characters. My friend Lindsay is an old friend that i haven't seen or spoken to in years (since my old college days lol) and I didn't really perceive her to be hesitant about helping me. It was just toward the ending of the dream that I realized that these shady characters who just suddenly showed up were kinda stressing me out and I felt a sense of anxiety in my stomach. As for her wearing headphones, in my dream I interpreted that as her being on a jog and I just kind of bumped into her during her exercise routine. I do think however that you might be right about my putting too much emphasis on the opinions of others and proving myself to them. During these days of quarantine the approval I might be trying to win is on another forum that I participate in although I've been taking it easy lately. Your comments were very useful! Thank you!