Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-08-2020, 04:18 PM
Knower
Hands on Healing

I must admit healing has changed my life forever. My energy points where blocked, and I had so much baggage it has a serious affect on my life. Yet over time it allowed me to find the real me.

Its not for everyone, but those that it is, its a life changer for some.

Last edited by magonia : 06-08-2020 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Double thread
Old 06-08-2020, 07:19 PM
Master
Just spotting your from Norfolk magonia .. So am I .

I did my two year training with the Norfolk healers once upon a time .

So many benefits from healing work, I am surprised with the state of the world and the people in it that there are not more active|visible healers on the scene .

As I was made redundant in the lockdown and there is no work in my line of expertise I even looked on the NHS for healers or alternative healers as a way to get back into work ..

Not much about although I was surprised to see a few jobs asking for reiki masters but 200 miles is a bit far to travel

x daz x
Old 06-08-2020, 08:41 PM
Administrator
If you are looking for somewhere to do your Healing the NHS would not be the place to start.
I am a counsellor and the NHS wanted us to be put under Alternitive therepies
we refused as our code of conduct and confidentiality. is a lot stronger than there's is.
your best bet would be to either go to a Healing sanctury or a spiritulist church where they do healing,
I was in Healing sanctury myself.

Namaste
Old 07-08-2020, 11:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
If you are looking for somewhere to do your Healing the NHS would not be the place to start.
I am a counsellor and the NHS wanted us to be put under Alternitive therepies
we refused as our code of conduct and confidentiality. is a lot stronger than there's is.
your best bet would be to either go to a Healing sanctury or a spiritulist church where they do healing,
I was in Healing sanctury myself.

Namaste

I was more interested in seeing if there were jobs in this field more than anything N.S.

I have worked as a healer in spiritualist churches and circles and a few mind body soul events ..

It's not really a way to earn a living though

My friend a few years ago started up a website put half of his time aside for patients (free of charge) and didn't get one phone call .

He is a great healer but it seems very few really make it in the real world as being their full time paid job ..

It's a shame really because there are so many gifted healers trying to make ends meet by doing work that doesn't really suit them when the world is full of people in dire need of their light .

I suppose it is as it is for a reason ..

90% of my healing work is reduced to distant healing only nowadays which is fine and it suits me this way ordinarily, but I do think from time to time how much more peeps would benefit if there were more full time healers about, doing distant healing or contact healing .

x daz x