Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-02-2024, 03:11 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Hi Boyce.... Well that's the thing, and that's why I asked the question because I have no recollection of anything beyond being a very young child in this lifetime aged about 16 months .
I know many people talk about past life etc, but I was curious as to whether anyone had a clear memory of heaven ( because I don't !! )...
And again I have to ask how anyone can be sure exactly what they are remembering.

I don't doubt folk's honesty about what they experience but to put it somewhat bluntly, how can you know it was Heaven?
Old 17-02-2024, 04:39 PM
Master
Our soul knows the way home; heaven is not something which we come to know with our head/mind, rather it is known by the core of our being, which came from heaven. It has nothing to do with logic or reasoning.

Again I will say; your deeper being, or soul, knows where it came from and when you go to our true home no one has to tell you it is our true home, you feel it fully impacted on your own being, Love and ecstasy like never experienced here on earth.

There is no need to identify the place as heaven. Heaven feels like home like you have never felt or experienced home before. That is how I know. It has nothing to do with what we think. I trust my soul, which I call my deeper being, it knows and it can carry you there.

Carry you into the realm of the heart where the mystery ends and the magic begins. When you come before the answer, that which we may call “God,” there are no questions, as all questions are instantly answered all at once. Not in our head but in our heart. This is my experience.
Old 17-02-2024, 06:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
There is no need to identify the place as heaven. Heaven feels like home like you have never felt or experienced home before. That is how I know. It has nothing to do with what we think. I trust my soul, which I call my deeper being, it knows and it can carry you there.

In the West we know of Heaven only to find out that some say Heavens.

In the East, I use to go to a Temple that had a mural that depicted the various Heavens and Hells. The mural made it look like there was an infinite levels of Heavens and the same for Hells. The interesting part is that the lower Heavens overlapped the higher Hells.

I suspect we might have to wait to find out what Heaven(s) is all about.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 17-02-2024, 07:07 PM
Master

During my life I have always sought the kind of place I was in in the inbetween. I wont exactly call it heaven. But more a safe place. It was always sunny, I dont recall nights there for now. I feel at night I returned to my body for a long while, which was never easy. But maybe I am wrong. I always try to take walks in nature, usually parks with a lot of green, grass and water. That was heaven/inbetween for me too. And like during my life now, there was plenty talking and discussion of all kinds about anything that bothered me. In a way if that is heaven, I am in heaven a lot last few years despite it feels less heaven.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 17-02-2024, 07:14 PM
Master

@starman,

My soulshome is elsewhere and to be made again. My soulshome in a way is yet to be created but was always elsewhere. I have to meet my soulgroup to discuss it, and I am currently contacting them on other levels. Same for the rest of my being that is currently incarnated in other places. I would really be curious what they all have to say about our "home". My being is diverse so Im not sure if heaven is the same for us, because we are different personalities incarnated but still the same being so that is really interesting if heaven is the same. My soulgroup is other beings with the same purpose and similar design so that is interesting too... Or do I mistake soulgroup with soulfamily??? Im not talking about romantic stuff btw, thats an total different thing.
Old 17-02-2024, 07:52 PM
Master
Big John, you are correct in saying heaven is called by many different names in different cultures and religions. In Christianity it is called “heaven,” but in Buddhism it is called “nirvana, in Islam it is referred to as “Jannah,” and in Hinduism it may be called “Swarga.” In ancient times it was believed that there were 7-Heavens. How this is viewed is very personal and intimate, but there are many perspectives on what may be called “heaven or our true home.”

Beyond this world faith and beliefs may be more potent than they are in this world. I do believe that we can create our own reality in the afterlife. If you want to see Jesus then you will see Jesus, if you want to see your loved ones okay, but if you don’t want to see them that’s’ okay also. Is heaven a fixed place in the afterlife, like Earth is a fixed place here in this physical life? Depends on individual perspectives in my opinion.
Old 17-02-2024, 09:35 PM
Administrator
Everybody has their own idea of Heaven and what it looks like.
Last week I lost a friend we grew up together she had Cerebral palsy.
she always used to say was her idea of Heaven is A huge field full of flowers with a water fall.
Well I have seen her since her passing and she is as Happy as can be
she told me she was in Heaven because she was free.

Namaste
Old 17-02-2024, 09:48 PM
Master

@Native,

I felt that one... How wonderful ..

Kind regards,

CW
Old 18-02-2024, 03:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
And again I have to ask how anyone can be sure exactly what they are remembering.

I don't doubt folk's honesty about what they experience but to put it somewhat bluntly, how can you know it was Heaven?
Well if it's not heaven it sounds lovely !!!
Better that ( whatever it is ) than a black hole in the ground LOL.
Old 18-02-2024, 03:52 AM
Master
ANGEL:

....... why is it people can't say it is Heaven even though, they have a tendency to know what HELL is all about? LOL!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.