Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-09-2012, 03:39 PM
Hirandall

Synchrodestiny

Can someone explain to me in layman terms what is it about? It might have something to do with something important with me.I want to gather facts and make out if those are just signs or coincidences?Anyway,try to be as honest as possible with your answers and preferably no .....answers motivated by wishful thinking lol.%

~~Peace%
Old 23-09-2012, 08:22 PM
lil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirandall
Can someone explain to me in layman terms what is it about? It might have something to do with something important with me.I want to gather facts and make out if those are just signs or coincidences?Anyway,try to be as honest as possible with your answers and preferably no .....answers motivated by wishful thinking lol.%

~~Peace%

Hi Hirandall

Syncronicity regards to events that seem coincidence but in fact are far from being randomic... they represent the result of some sort of collective consciousness acting in order to show us answers we rationally cannot access. Carl Gustav Jung wrote a book under this title. Suppose we people are all connected, and some kind of energetic patterns complement each other or correspond each other...According to Jung, there are collective memories in which archetypes or types of qualities are represented. When we are able (spiritually opened) to connect these archetypical energies, then sorts of "coincidences" starts to happens as signs we firstly cannot recognise, but they start to repeat, or appear through several forms (dreams, persons, situations, numbers and so on), and we finally can give sense to them and associate we our own spiritual/personal situation in life. That is the simplest form I find now to try to explain syncronicity. Jung call some events as numinous because they keep the possibility to show us paths that logic is unable to.
Old 23-09-2012, 08:27 PM
lil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil
Hi Hirandall

Syncronicity regards to events that seem coincidence but in fact are far from being randomic... they represent the result of some sort of collective consciousness acting in order to show us answers we rationally cannot access. Carl Gustav Jung wrote a book under this title. Suppose we people are all connected, and some kind of energetic patterns complement each other or correspond each other...According to Jung, there are collective memories in which archetypes or types of qualities are represented. When we are able (spiritually opened) to connect these archetypical energies, then sorts of "coincidences" starts to happens as signs we firstly cannot recognise, but they start to repeat, or appear through several forms (dreams, persons, situations, numbers and so on), and we finally can give sense to them and associate we our own spiritual/personal situation in life. That is the simplest form I find now to try to explain syncronicity. Jung call some events as numinous because they keep the possibility to show us paths that logic is unable to.

Destiny, in this sense, is not something to be predicted or something expected as logical, but is what results of our answers to numinous experiences. (I hope I do not make things worst in terms of understanding...). We can see destiny as something linear or as something complex, dependent on what we do with our feelings, our rationality, or world view...
Old 23-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Hirandall

How do we know we are not attracting these signs through Law of Attraction?
Old 23-09-2012, 09:57 PM
lil

Hi, I do not know about Law of Attraction in sci. bases, sorry.
Old 24-09-2012, 02:35 AM
lil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil
Hi, I do not know about Law of Attraction in sci. bases, sorry.

Even though the bad audio (sorry for that), the second part of this video can surely give a brief idea of archetype or archetypical experiences we all go through, but some do not realise, and because do not realise by heart, left it distorted. Issues of animus/anima... the female/male nature we all have insight and need to deal... the search for yin/yang balance. When those forces are unbalanced we have inner conflicts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O18WA...layer_embedded
Old 24-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Pinkroses

Quote:

I've wondered the same thing, but some of the signs and synchronicities I've experienced totally caught me off guard. I was not expecting them to occur when, where and how they did. I wasn't watching for them and was surprised and amazed at what happened. How could I have possibly attracted or created something without even trying?

I do agree that we can manifest things by thinking about them and believing they will appear, but usually we are watching and waiting for them to come to us. When they are unexpected, it seems more likely to have come from a source outside of ourselves -- whether God, The Universe, a spirit guide, angel or deceased loved one.

Hope this helps!

-Dee
Old 26-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Hirandall

I have been seeing 36 and 44 or at least I think I am.%
Old 27-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Master

Quote:

Start considering what you are thinking or desiring when the signs occur. If there is something that you can take action on when the signs occur, do it. The outcome of your actions during these moments should show you whether these signs or synchronicities are noteworthy.

I started attracting more opportunities and life changes when I started taking actions based on signs rather than just noticing the signs. Not every sign will come with an action, but acting on those that do could change your life.

It has mine.
Old 29-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Hirandall

^Well does 36 or 44 mean anything?%