Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 01-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Hirandall

Sign or coincidence?

Or just plain superstitious?How to differentiate between them?Any ideas?###
Old 01-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Hirandall,

When I think of superstitious, I think of things like a black cat walking in front of you, walking under a ladder, breaking mirrors, Friday the 13th. When I think of signs, I think of them as a confirmation of sorts... perhaps you asked for guidance, then found a feather, or if you were missing someone on the other side and asked for a sign and find a feather, a penny or hear a song.. there are many signs. Coincidence, I am not quite sure... I think more along the lines of things happen for a reason,at least most of the time. Just sharing my thoughts on your question.

Is there a specific something that you were wondering about ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 01-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Hirandall

Hmm I don't know but the line between signs and coincidences are kinda vague and I don;t want to waste too much attention worrying on things that probably did not exist either. What if I am just being tested by whether I will be..... uhm paranoid about coincidence or is it Law of Attraction attracting "Fake signs" just because I am thinking about them ?
Old 01-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Deactivated Account

If something happens and you see it ... I would say it exists. I don't believe the Law of Attraction attracts " fake signs " just because you are thinking about them.

Expect Miracles !

Old 02-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Hirandall

Well let's say I encountered a sign how to know if it is a sign from a "good source"?
Old 02-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Deactivated Account

personally, I have never encountered a sign from a " bad source " , I would think you would have a feeling and could sense the difference . How did you feel ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 02-09-2012, 06:03 PM
Hirandall

Well how to know if you did or did not?
How do I feel?uhm...scared?Because I have OCD and I sometimesthink if this or that happens does it mean "blablabla" so I think that if He is to show me some sign it won't be from "this type of things".
Old 02-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Deactivated Account

I know if I did receive a sign from a good source, because I request them and I receive them.

Maybe you could try asking for a sign from whoever it is you are wanting a sign from. Of course, you might have to be patient, it could take awhile to receive your sign...and you must believe that you will receive. Took me 3 yrs to receive one request, but I kept reminding on a daily basis.

Expect Miracles !

Old 02-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Pinkroses

I agree with Dream Angel. Try asking for a sign from a specific person. I've done this many times with someone who passed away recently. I asked for a specific song to be played or an object to appear. You can pretty much ask for anything and then just wait and watch for it. Be opened-minded to how the sign will appear because it may not be the way you expect it to. For example, if you ask to see a certain animal, you may not encounter the actual living animal -- it may come in the form of a toy or stuffed animal, a photo, a poem, a song, a television program about that animal, etc. And it will usually come unexpectedly in a place where you wouldn't have thought to see it. When you do get your sign, you will know it was meant for you and you will get a funny feeling inside. It is a pretty cool experience! This is how I always know it is from a good source. The way it makes me feel is very positive and touching.

Good luck!
Old 03-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirandall
Or just plain superstitious?How to differentiate between them?Any ideas?###

Frequency, I think.

I have had so many apparent 'co-incidences' that it has reached a point where I know it is NOT a co-incidence. For example, a few weeks back I listened to my dolpin meditation cd for the first time in well over a year. Later that day I went on Facebook and someone had posted a link to 'dolphin healing.' Also, yesterday I was thinking about cats because I plan to adopt from a rescue centre, and then lo and behold someone on Facebook posted a link about cats needing homes. I have not told anyone about wanting a cat!

I have so many signs like this that I would spend the next 24 hours writing them all down. The main thing to remember is trust in them. The more you notice them the more you will get. And don't attach negative thoughts like 'bad source' to them. Signs are never bad! That is the human mind trying to be destructive. Seeing signs means you are in the flow of life.