Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-09-2021, 01:46 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
So what's your answer? How can the world be the environment .
I never said it was.

Quote:
You yourself said the perceiver is the perceived, so the human is no different from the earth, and yet the human becomes conscious of the conscious (as your definition).
That's your interpretation of my definition. However, it's been mooted that there is nothing that is not conscious even the smallest atom. so depending on your beliefs then even inanimate objects like particles are/of consciousness.

What I said was that what we perceive comes from ourselves.

I never mentioned the earth, you did.
Old 05-09-2021, 01:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I never said it was.
I said The waking world / earth plane is the platform for one to become conscious of the unconscious .. and you agreed . So I therefore asked you what I did .
The platform is the environment is it not .

x daz x
Old 05-09-2021, 01:52 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
But the You or the sense of I AM is the dream .
Yes I did.

Quote:
You can't have a dream being the facilitator when the you is the dream .
The unconscious is the facilitator of the dream the same as the unconscious is the facilitator of who and what you perceive yourself to be. I never said the dream was the facilitator, you did.

Quote:
You can't keep merging these terms together that's why it gets messy, same goes when one minute you personalise I AM and then the next you refer it to the dream itself .
I am is as personal as it gets and what we're talking about here is personal. So, to clarify, read the above.
Old 05-09-2021, 01:54 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
If you believe that what is for ever changing and isn't permanent that reflects the unreal then so be it, but it isn't what I believe .
I didn't say that. What I said was that for the ancients there was both perceptual and Absolute reality and not what was real or not.
Old 05-09-2021, 01:55 PM
Master
Quote:
I never said it was.
That's your interpretation of my definition. However, it's been mooted that there is nothing that is not conscious even the smallest atom.
I mentioned the earth because we have to have a platform / environment for the dream to be so .
You can't simply single yourself out in all this when the earth is the dream .
.. you can't have just a dream within your skull when your wife isn't a dream character .
If it's all internal then it doesn't say anything about the world you perceive .
I dreamt about an ex girlfriend last night and she gave me a silver coin for some reason.
So it could be said that something from the unconscious was filtering through to my conscious self . That is why I know know of the dream .

But to see the trees and the world and family members they are not part of my dream are they .
I am not unconsciously filtering their presence which reflects them being part of the dream .
This is why it's silly to speak about the world reality as being a dream .
That's why I spoke about the earth in ways that I did.

x daz x

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 28-10-2021 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 05-09-2021, 01:57 PM
Master
Quote:
I didn't say that. What I said was that for the ancients there was both perceptual and Absolute reality and not what was real or not.
I didn't say you said that .. I said if you believe .. It was a general statement .

x daz x
Old 05-09-2021, 01:58 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
How can you be aware of the dream and be asleep?
Who is watching the images?
Then how do you become conscious of the dream?
Old 05-09-2021, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
I am is as personal as it gets and what we're talking about here is personal. So, to clarify, read the above.
In the other thread you personalised I am as being the dream in regards to what you asked me .
You asked me .. 'And you're not dreamy?
That's personalising me as being someone that can be dreamy .

x daz x
Old 05-09-2021, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Then how do you become conscious of the dream?
So you don't answer the question, you just ask another question?

x daz x
Old 05-09-2021, 02:02 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
The environment that facilitates the experience .
Not necessarily, because dreams can also be about how you feel inside and you weren't even aware of it. Dreams are not always about the world and how you [perceive it.