Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Sybilline

Color A Newbie Question about Angels/Spirit Guides?

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I have been trying to learn more about spirituality. I came across this topic about Angels and Spirit Guides. What are they, exactly? When you see your spirit guide, is it in one form only and is it exclusive to you? What is its nature (is it a ghost, was it once human, is it a higher/lower form of consciousness, is it a part of you)? When a random mysterious stranger helps you and you never see him/her ever again but even after years you never forget; was that an Angel?

Thanks in advance...
Old 15-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Tammy

Hi and first of all welcome xxxx

Just a basic explanation..LOL i dont do big words!~

A spirit guides are assigned to us before we are born, they help guide us through life. You choose each other mutually before incarnating here on earth.
Some guides will be with you your whole life (main Guide), others are seen as temporary guides (their "job" is to help you in certain areas of your life because they have more knowledge in the certain areas and can help you)

Many people are of the opionion that guides have had phyiscal incarnations, others not!
There are many opionions as well regarding whether they are assigned to one individule or are assigned to many.
Also note: not everyone sees their guide, they can commuincate in other ways eg sending signs etc

Hope this helped a little. xoxox
Old 15-03-2012, 09:50 AM
Pathfinder

(Edited: To acknowledge that there has been a reply about these subjects, from Tammy.)

I've been thinking along these lines, also, recently.

1. What is the difference between Angels and Guides?...are Angels not ex-humans and who come directly from "Heaven"? Are Guides those who were once humans and are now experienced in afterlife-to-the-living issues?

2. How can we know which one to talk to?...which types of problems to bring to one, or to the other, etc..

3. How can we tell which one is trying to tell us something?...and, are the communicational methods different, if we compare one's method with the other's?

Ian.
Old 15-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Tammy

Valid Questions

Please note: these are my opinions, others may have different perspective.

1. Angels are not assigned to one person, they help all, and they have never incarnated on earth, whereas A guide may has lived 1 or many lives here, and i beleive everyone has individul guides, whom help us learn and develop as souls.

Many people call their guides Angels (which they are in way) but i prefer to see the 2 as seperate, because i see angels being closer and higher to "The Source"

2. You can talk to either one. if you are referring to which Arch Angel does what, i am not to familar with their daily fatigues LOL!, but i do know that AA Michael is one to call on, if needing protection and courage. AA Rafael is for healing, But others will have more to say in regards to this.

3. I think as one develops more spiritually , one can feel the difference between the 2, as i beleive Angels vibrate at a higher more powerful frequency, so as you leanr more, you will be able to tell the difference in energy.

Sorry, might sound a bit vague, but i am not clued up in the angel section of things. Also please Note, that their is also a difference between angels and Arch angels
Old 15-03-2012, 01:31 PM
rubyred79

I'm finding this thread very interesting & useful, Thankyou. Good answers x
Old 17-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Sybilline

Thanks Tammy, I hope I learn more about these Guides and these Angels. :)
Old 17-03-2012, 09:45 PM
BlueOwl

I don't know much about Angels at all. With regards to guides I can only tell you what I know of my own because they come in different shapes and forms for each person.

The communicate to you in different ways and show themselves in different ways be it in your minds eye or in your dreams.
They can use symbols, pictures, thoughts and words in communicating to you and in many other ways. If you want to get to you know your guide just simply ask out loud or in your mind. They will hear you and then just sit and wait. They may connect to you at first very subtle. Some people meditate to connect to their guide with the intention of doing this. It may take 1 session or many sessions to feel that connection.

There is some good threads in this section on how guides/angels communicate if you have not seen them already.
Old 18-03-2012, 08:18 AM
inscrutable

Angels are great creatures who are full of love and clemency.You can always call them for help and ask for their advice.There are no bad angels,all of them are good.You have your guardian angels who are always with you no matter what you did.There are also archangels like Michael,Gabriel,Raphael,Uriel,Raguel,Chamuel etc.I usually prefer to work with AA Michael because you can contact with him more easily because he is the head of the angels.
Old 19-03-2012, 05:45 PM
Mystic0ne

I have been reading the posts. Let me tell you guys that spirit guides and angels are the same. There are angels and there is a hierrarchy of angels.
To put it correctly it is like a giant tree of life and angels make up the roots and the lower trunk of the tree.

The total number of angels are 33 crores, out of which there are offcourse higher order and lower order angels.

Each person on this planet or let me say soul is connected to angels from whom they are descended so to speak.

Now out of the 33 crore there are major angels which total to 2 crore and further there are 9 lakh highest angels out of which 16108 are the of the finest quality. This again is broked down to the highest 108 angels of the world and the first eight angels.

The first eight angels are directly connected/combined with god our father.

At the present time when we are to see the end of days. Archangel michael plays a very important role in ensuring a smooth transition of the world during the impending upheaval. God Bless You all!!!!!!!!!