Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-11-2021, 08:27 PM
Guide

Live Well!
Old 01-12-2021, 05:59 AM
Master

Angel1

That is such an awesome post. Thanks Sorai Rai Aorai.
Old 01-12-2021, 08:25 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
The same diet that was beneficial to people 500 years ago, 1000 years ago, and 100,000 years ago. Study human history for some good tips.
-Sparrow
Thank you Sparrow, I will do some research into that!
Old 23-01-2022, 12:46 PM
Pathfinder

Dear spirit Guide sparrow. I hope it is ok to ask. I see you have been able to help others in regard to medical situations in their life. I only ask because currently my life is hell and this problem is so weird and strange. I have no idea who else to ask so sorry to be kind of gushing/hysterical. Perhaps your answer leads me down a path of healing that helps me to help others or helps someone who reads. Basically I have a fear of sleeping. I fear giving up to sleep. I fear the unknown nature of sleep, I fear not sleeping because of my fear of sleep and being left in a panicked state thinking that I have to sleep or I’ll go crazy. I fear going crazy. I fear losing my job due to exhaustion or becoming sick from the sleep problems. This somniphobia has taken over my life. I was making so much progress but now I feel like an invalid. All my strength is gone, my life is just fear. I am just completely consumed by fear. To an extent this background fear has always been there. It’s just recently it has manifested in this crazy crippling way. I don’t know what is wrong with me. I only ask because I’m desperate and you’re such a wise kind soul. Much gratitude bluefonsy
Old 23-01-2022, 06:06 PM
Pathfinder

For all the lovely people on these forums here and for those who read sparrow, I wanted to raise awareness of the products on this site. If you buy nothing else from here please buy a ‘healing shawl’ a miraculous product that you can feel literally almost immediately healing the physical body http://www.alphaimaging.co.nz I am just a customer in no way affiliated with Verna Maruata, it’s just these products have really helped me and I felt I should share on a platform like this
Old 27-01-2022, 01:55 AM
Guide

Dearest Bluefonsy,

Suggest you practice some relaxation and deep breathing. Maybe meditation later on once you relax more. Turn this into an advantage. Sleep doesn't have to be all unknown, when you realize it's the time we connect even more
deeply with our Spirit and Source. When you're ready,
visualize where you'd like to go and what kind of dreams you want to have. Imagine yourself waking up refreshed. Good luck, you have what it takes and you can do it!
Old 27-01-2022, 11:30 AM
Seeker

Hey Bluefonsy,

Have you also tried listening to white / brown noise while you sleep? It may help you to relax your thoughts.

There's nothing to fear by going to sleep. The physical body and brain needs rest, and the soul will continue playing and working in the ethereal plane while this happens.
Old 24-02-2022, 07:09 AM
Master

Dear Sparrow,

Today Russia launched its attack on Ukraine. I feel very sad. Please pray for Ukraine and those on the front line.
Thank you.

pixiedust
Old 06-04-2022, 01:58 AM
Guide

Dear Community and any Sparrow who may swoop in,

What are practices like, akin to shamanism, for non-human animals?

Do they share healing messages, instructions and learnings, and others with one another gleaned from contact with spiritual sources? How do they share these?

Do they have Qigong/Yoga-like practices inherent in their nature? Animals have good posture and are very holistic. Are they making efforts at self- and societal-cultivation and planetary evolution? Does it all happen more
naturally and effortlessly for them?

Your fascinated friend, Justin / Sorai
Old 07-05-2022, 12:35 PM
Guide

As a follow-through to the previous post, I would like to add that last summer I ventured to a local park early in the morning and met a deer who had just jumped the fence. I did some Shen Shing Qigong for them and they just stood there transfixed. When I got back from the waterfall the same deer was still there, intently watching me. I made some gesture of respect and moved on.

I intended the Qigong as an interspecies gift of profound understanding. Can anyone offer some perspective on what happened and what happened with the deer, and me, with their family/species, and others, afterward.