Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-12-2021, 08:17 PM
Master
Stories about twin flames

I have been inactive on this forum for the longest time but somehow lately felt the "pull" to be back here (after years)

I have to wonder, upon reading stories and stories about twin flames in this forum.. I've come across genuinely great stories (which I feel are authentic, from inside) - yet I also come across some horror stories here about the TF, about how certain people think their twin flame is playing games, being unstable on purpose etc

Is it foreign or weird if it doesn't give me a feeling of "resonance"?

What about if my twin flame makes me feel safe, protected or that I will be okay come what may in life (as if I can reach whatever horizon I truly need, even if it takes time) - what then? Am I on a twin flame journey, when a part of me tells me that I will be okay?
Old 05-12-2021, 01:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
What about if my twin flame makes me feel safe, protected or that I will be okay come what may in life (as if I can reach whatever horizon I truly need, even if it takes time) - what then? Am I on a twin flame journey, when a part of me tells me that I will be okay?

sure that will work. I'd been on the negative side of things for a long time, but, at some point it became obvious that no matter what I thought of what I was going through, it was a very good thing for it to be happening to me. The only reason for all the negativity is I simply didn't want to be going through what I was going through... I wanted something else instead. But that is one of the things I had to learn, just because i want something that doesn't mean I am going to have it.

Now I'm more along the lines of what you said, it will be ok somehow. Everything will be ok somehow...