Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-12-2021, 04:04 AM
Master
Soulmate vs Twin Flame

Just wondering. Are there people here who have married their soulmate, despite already meeting and knowing their twin flame?

For example, you genuinely love your soulmate and have already built a great structure with them. At the same time deep inside you know who your twin flame is but you stick with your soulmate
Old 03-12-2021, 06:47 PM
Guide
I feel like that will happen to me.

I’m currently with my soulmate, and he is the best relationship I’ve had, in terms of personal growth (teaching me how to love myself and support me), stability (he is my rock and will do anything for me), and love (he teaches me that love is more than just a feeling, but a choice), and commitment.

We have talked about marriage, we have a lot in common and we love a lot of the same things.

He is 100% my soulmate, and my twin is someone else. My twin, the relationship was too intense, we both weren’t ready when we met, it requires a huge amount of transformation to maintain (you have to deal with a lot of demons and we both suffered from sexual abuse and that’s a lot to heal, as well as other traumas ).

I have peace knowing that I am happy in my relationship now, and while I will always love my twin in that way, I know we are connected on a spiritual level and that will never be broken. That relationship gave me so much - my god connection, my purpose in life, my whole perspective of live changed.

I hope he has the same peace.

Last of all, you never know what the future holds. My partner and I are very happy together right now, but maybe that might change, not that I want it to. I’m just saying it’s important to make the most of what you have with the people in your life. It’s also important to be open to other people and other experiences because they could be key lessons in your growth. I have changed so much as a person in the last 10 years, but even more so in the last 3 years since I’ve been with my current partner.

I understand the value of being in a committed partnership (after years of being hurt or abused by men), I understand how loving a man can be (helping me with my trust issues ), TMI but I’m able to enjoy sex and as a rape victim this is something is struggled with for years because i was so young when it first happened, I understand how love is more than just feelings and that it’s an active choice, and the humanness of being in a long term relationship ( my partner and I regularly joke about toilet stuff, something I never did with anyone else), and lastly, I feel so supported that I can do anything. I can do anything and just go for it because my partner is on my team supporting me - it’s made me more confident and more brave to do things. All of these things have made me be more myself and they’re all wonderful.

I would have never of learned these things if I was still pining for my twin, who’s with someone else.

They may know exactly what yous are, your twin and you, but it really can be an overwhelming experience and it’s a lot and if you have baggage it’s impossible to jump from Baggage Central to Union St in a sec. it’s a lot easier to walk their leisurely and get help from people along the way.

And you still may not even end up with your twin in this lifetime.

So you can let go of the idea of physical reunion, and focus on YOU-nion!

Rest assured that true twins are always connected, it’s impossible to be disconnected because they are the closest thing to you and god. There is no other after them, only god.

And hopefully you can then trust in those feelings as positive experiences that can motivate you to do good in the world. That otherworldly love you feel - it’s your job to be an anchor for that in this world. Bring that godliness into earth through your work - whatever you choose to do. Could be art, could be volunteering, could be waste management, whatever the **** your passionate about tap into that love and find it. That’s what it’s all about, because that’s the thing that’s going to help you help others, and that’s what this is all about.

If you can do all of that, you may be United physically, but it may not be romantic, maybe you’ll be friends- or maybe it will be romantic. Who knows? The point is, you gotta life your life. And for me, I’m living that life with a soulmate and my life keeps getting better and better!

I hope yours does too :)
Old 03-12-2021, 06:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
I feel like that will happen to me.

I’m currently with my soulmate, and he is the best relationship I’ve had, in terms of personal growth (teaching me how to love myself and support me), stability (he is my rock and will do anything for me), and love (he teaches me that love is more than just a feeling, but a choice), and commitment.

We have talked about marriage, we have a lot in common and we love a lot of the same things.

He is 100% my soulmate, and my twin is someone else. My twin, the relationship was too intense, we both weren’t ready when we met, it requires a huge amount of transformation to maintain (you have to deal with a lot of demons and we both suffered from sexual abuse and that’s a lot to heal, as well as other traumas ).

I have peace knowing that I am happy in my relationship now, and while I will always love my twin in that way, I know we are connected on a spiritual level and that will never be broken. That relationship gave me so much - my god connection, my purpose in life, my whole perspective of live changed.

I hope he has the same peace.

Last of all, you never know what the future holds. My partner and I are very happy together right now, but maybe that might change, not that I want it to. I’m just saying it’s important to make the most of what you have with the people in your life. It’s also important to be open to other people and other experiences because they could be key lessons in your growth. I have changed so much as a person in the last 10 years, but even more so in the last 3 years since I’ve been with my current partner.

I understand the value of being in a committed partnership (after years of being hurt or abused by men), I understand how loving a man can be (helping me with my trust issues ), TMI but I’m able to enjoy sex and as a rape victim this is something is struggled with for years because i was so young when it first happened, I understand how love is more than just feelings and that it’s an active choice, and the humanness of being in a long term relationship ( my partner and I regularly joke about toilet stuff, something I never did with anyone else), and lastly, I feel so supported that I can do anything. I can do anything and just go for it because my partner is on my team supporting me - it’s made me more confident and more brave to do things. All of these things have made me be more myself and they’re all wonderful.

I would have never of learned these things if I was still pining for my twin, who’s with someone else.

They may know exactly what yous are, your twin and you, but it really can be an overwhelming experience and it’s a lot and if you have baggage it’s impossible to jump from Baggage Central to Union St in a sec. it’s a lot easier to walk their leisurely and get help from people along the way.

And you still may not even end up with your twin in this lifetime.

So you can let go of the idea of physical reunion, and focus on YOU-nion!

Rest assured that true twins are always connected, it’s impossible to be disconnected because they are the closest thing to you and god. There is no other after them, only god.

And hopefully you can then trust in those feelings as positive experiences that can motivate you to do good in the world. That otherworldly love you feel - it’s your job to be an anchor for that in this world. Bring that godliness into earth through your work - whatever you choose to do. Could be art, could be volunteering, could be waste management, whatever the **** your passionate about tap into that love and find it. That’s what it’s all about, because that’s the thing that’s going to help you help others, and that’s what this is all about.

If you can do all of that, you may be United physically, but it may not be romantic, maybe you’ll be friends- or maybe it will be romantic. Who knows? The point is, you gotta life your life. And for me, I’m living that life with a soulmate and my life keeps getting better and better!

I hope yours does too :)

I understand this very, very deeply. Happiness with a strong, dependable soulmate is very valuable Thank you so much for sharing
Old 03-12-2021, 09:16 PM
Guide

I do not understand such labels. I guess love does not chooses this or that, you love, just love. Love is creation of the spirit.
Old 04-12-2021, 08:08 PM
Master
Haven’t married soulmates but would definitely marry if death do us apart- I wish death not do us apart… I dream about soulmate constantly and my consciousness is filled with longing to be married—- my twin flame has manifested and can look like my soulmate… it’s a torn experience where by ; my default is always vibrating… I can’t lose the fact she’s my soulmate and disingenuously I would like to tell them apart- I’m not sure if it’s the symmetry I feel in love with or the ordeal that she’s genuine and loyal… most of the traits are projections of my twin flame—- so I misinterpreted—- where my loyalty is always with my twin flame … I can still see us dating and possibly married (while my twin flame is away) I think the air of superstition the atom and photon to simply for is in line with the abyss(up ,down, left,right and back&forth) who ever has atoms and photons in these areas are power players and have a good manifestation with magic and the arts- where my twin flame looks like she fell from the sky- her name is also sky… and she resembles everything a sky would look like apart from blue tips in her hair , she has the transparent illusions down to a T—- she’s allusive and aloof … narcissistic sums up our twin flame relationships- she has photons in all ages of her avarta : photon… and we are best suited to living in the snow… when I’m in my own kingdom (that’s when things will be really happening- we will live in a ice castle)made by my bare hands… or I’ll just manifest it lol everything about her projections: it’s quite uncanny how both of my twin and soulmate look alike—- but with twin I know where she got her swag from… we were created in the abyss and nothing stops us thinking one day we will have our personal power back—- on this reincarnation story it’s an alter ego.. I just can’t get down with it..but better be down with it before it plays me and my flame.. I have banished my twin flame from manifesting here because I’m selfish with death amounting too between us as it happens to the one- and another… I can’t face reincarnation away from my twin flame , so when we reincarnated back to a singularity… I vowed not to manifest the flame until I was back safe in my own kingdom again… easily taken astray.. my manifestations are fragmented and not holding stability… all in good time…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 08-01-2022, 07:44 PM
Master
This is the best explanation I've found of soulmate vs twin flame

"A soul mate is a person who you have shared many lifetimes with and have soul agreements with such as everlasting love and eternal commitment.

A twin flame is a soul that is said to have been originally one soul, that was split in two. A twin flame connection is a very strong connection as there is always a longing, a desire for the two souls to unite"
Old 08-01-2022, 08:01 PM
Legrand

Same here,

I live with my soulmate, even if I know that my twin flame is alive.