Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-12-2021, 03:27 PM
Guide
Twin flame signs every time I move on.

I’m in an amazing relationship with my partner. He is not my twin flame. He is my best friend and a wonderful man who I love, and who we are in a relationship together, live together and built a life together. We plan on building a future together and seeing the world together.

Most days though I still think of my twin. I have moved on from “I need him to tell me this is real/what is happening to me/I need to be in a relationship with him” to “I hope he’s happy and well/I will always love him in that way and that love has brought me so much in my life, my connection to something bigger than me, my purpose and I hope he is in a beautiful happy relationship like me”

Because I will always love him in that way. The love I experienced with him was the love of god, and it has brought me closer to me soul and god and my purpose (which is to help people). The things I’ve experienced in that relationship I have never experienced in any other before or since, but that doesn’t invalidate my other relationships or mean my twins was any more “real”. It was different, and intense. And transformative. I have had dreams recently where we were married and in Union, that felt more than just dreams. I’ve had dreams where he told me that he didn’t want to have a spiritual relationship anymore. And when I meditated, he was appear to me as if he were standing in front of me - it was like remote viewing because I’ve seen him in that form having sex with others, laughing with friends and just drinking tea or picking his nose!! 😅 (by the way, I wasn’t trying to see any of this while meditating, but I’ve meditated to adv level, I used to spend 10-12 hours a day in meditation when I was 21, it required a lot of discipline, but these visions started appearing to me when I was 25, and ever since then, I can just tap into that space and see them. But I don’t do it anymore because I find it is a distraction and not helpful )

Just when I think I’ve finally gotten over my twin - even just a little more, and I feel even more close with my current partner, the universe just won’t let me move on. That is when he comes to me in dreams. That is when the universe starts showing his full name everywhere and it’s not common - even less so in my current country (I left our country, have no means of contacting him physically in real life).

And when that happens it brings up all those feelings again. And it makes me feel guilty for my relationship with my SO, because I felt much more intensity with the TF connection, but both have changed my life. My soulmate and I have helped each other grow so much. He supports me so much and he is a wonderful man. The seduction of the TF experiences are easy to get wrapped up in when all this happens, but the reality of life with my soulmate is much more calm and peaceful and based on reality.

I keep choosing my soulmate and my current life, and working to tell myself how much better my life is, how logically I don’t know ANYTHING about my twin anymore (it’s been like 8 years since our first meeting, and 4 since we last seen each other), how he must think I’m crazy (we had bad times, I was crazy), how his life is so much happier without me or else he would have tried to contact me, how this is not something he wants, how when I did know him that man is not the kind of man I would want to start a family with because of his lifestyle ( he was kind but he sold weed and was a massive hippy, I no longer want to be involved with people who are involved with drugs even weed).

But I feel this pull again. Like I am going to see him soon. Like the universe is going to pull us together again and I feel it would be so disrespectful to my partner if I did talk to him at all..

It also took SO long for me to get to this stage where I actually forgive both of us for how we acted in the past, and I hope that he is happy with someone, like me.

This twin stuff can be such a pain sometimes, because most of the time I’m actively trying to forget about it and just focus on my life, my work and my happiness in my current partnership. But then stuff like these synchronicities happen and I feel like I’m dragged into the cycle of doom lol
Old 01-12-2021, 05:04 PM
Master
The cycle of doom, can be over bearing—- avoid the detriment by all costs- you’ve got a thunderbird—- I almost had me one too—- until the merging and manifestations happened—- I had to go through it to know and fully understand and verify the connection: I was happy without knowing twin flames until the jealousy of the self came too much alike… all thought sleepless night.. I bet your not wondering why-?? Your getting on with your life: your twin flame sensing this- sends who I am? For all the things you could want for them… I guess you want with your soulmate; sometimes they are the easiest connections- the whole separation, merging—- death can’t not do us apart is better to trade for the death do us apart—-I promise you, here’s the deal; I can promise you a million life times over the wish is a contract in order for you to remember what the hot fire was.. fuming probably in the subconscious—- it’s good you’d want the same for him, id want that too… but it’s for negotiations…how cruel is the world.. hot weather , hot coffee??!!

Probably waning on the crescent… leaving with all your friend’s regardless- it’s your bright side… I’d keep him wondering if you are happy where you are and building a life…best not upset what need not..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 01-12-2021, 09:18 PM
Master

this whole twin flame seems to me to be kind of a curse. Kinda like a part of the one God said he foisted on Women after the debacle in eden...

you wanna let go of 'him' for endless reasons that you think prudent, but you are never allowed to really get past him until you are willing to put up huge walls to keep him out... and huge walls come with an invitation to be knocked down, so eventually they get knocked down and you aren't really getting past anything after all...
Old 02-12-2021, 12:27 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
this whole twin flame seems to me to be kind of a curse.

I would not say a curse, but there is definitely some kind of Force between TF that does not want them to be only simple lovers on this planet. As if TF had something more to bring to this cosmos.

Time will tell.

Regards,

Antoine
Old 02-12-2021, 01:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
I would not say a curse, but there is definitely some kind of Force between TF that does not want them to be only simple lovers on this planet. As if TF had something more to bring to this cosmos.
she keeps me on my toes, that is for sure. I prolly woulda just settled on the first thing that came along if she hadn't been so prickly. Sigh.