Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-12-2021, 06:21 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Sympathy for your situation, but why do you conclude you're TFs?
TFs are meant to get together as then they create what's called 3rd energy and this is the whole reason of TFs existence.
If you are gay and he is straight you couldn't possibly come together. You may feel a strong bond, have some sort of higher Soul connection but based on the whole purpose of TFs... that couldn't be it.
But feel free to believe what you wish.

Someone described us as TFs, so you may be right in my misuse of the term. Most of these concepts are new to me.

That said, I forgot to mention I strongly believe we’ve been together in one way or another through a number of lifetimes. We may very well have been lovers, brothers, comrades-in-arms, etc. It’s this lifetime in which circumstances keep us apart.
Old 04-12-2021, 09:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jainarayan
Someone described us as TFs, so you may be right in my misuse of the term. Most of these concepts are new to me.

That said, I forgot to mention I strongly believe we’ve been together in one way or another through a number of lifetimes. We may very well have been lovers, brothers, comrades-in-arms, etc. It’s this lifetime in which circumstances keep us apart.
That's very possible! Many people we know -including family- we have spent past lives with, possibly more than one.
Typically TFs have not been together before. Until recently, and for most still the case, one TF was (is) in the spirit realms to guide the other one that had (has) incarnated.
Until recently hardly anyone had gotten far enough on their Soul path to be a TF and to meet their TF as you need to be further in that path of development to be able to handle such a high connection and also to create the 3rd energy, which is the purpose of TFs. So there was no point yet until recently.
And it still doesn't happen very often.
Doesn't mean you can't have very strong Soul connections with people, and many confuse these with TFs, but it's not the same.
Old 05-12-2021, 12:35 AM
Master

Quote:
But feel free to believe what you wish.

you might consider that you are doing the same...
Old 05-12-2021, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
That's very possible! Many people we know -including family- we have spent past lives with, possibly more than one.
Typically TFs have not been together before. Until recently, and for most still the case, one TF was (is) in the spirit realms to guide the other one that had (has) incarnated. .

That’s a typical connection? Seems I can relate to this- my twin definitely is in the realms…but feel her connection when narcissistic traits come out- shopping, being self centred, self absorbed… appearance… probably the healing I can feel with the likelihood of falling in love with my own image??!! There’s probably a small likelihood… I just can’t get over the pain I withstood With reincarnations…don’t get me wrong there must be some connection with the refused —- otherwise I would say our connection is narcissistic… or has the empathy of the traits/ it’s a straight out of the horses mouth where by the resonance of the traits are multiplied by the multiplication of the loneliness’ and how the flame needs to be self centred and absorbed: with no business for outsiders… can be rather cut throat.. I’m the way the flame deals with outsiders… and outside the connection it’s self.. there’s no room for sharing.. and the realms take up a lot of traits in stating the occupied must give it’s all it’s attention!!??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 05-12-2021, 02:37 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ha, I would agree with John.

I second this
Old 05-12-2021, 02:43 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
That’s a typical connection? Seems I can relate to this- my twin definitely is in the realms…but feel her connection when narcissistic traits come out- shopping, being self centred, self absorbed… appearance… probably the healing I can feel with the likelihood of falling in love with my own image??!! There’s probably a small likelihood… I just can’t get over the pain I withstood With reincarnations…don’t get me wrong there must be some connection with the refused —- otherwise I would say our connection is narcissistic… or has the empathy of the traits/ it’s a straight out of the horses mouth where by the resonance of the traits are multiplied by the multiplication of the loneliness’ and how the flame needs to be self centred and absorbed: with no business for outsiders… can be rather cut throat.. I’m the way the flame deals with outsiders… and outside the connection it’s self.. there’s no room for sharing.. and the realms take up a lot of traits in stating the occupied must give it’s all it’s attention!!??

If I think I understand you correctly are you saying that you fall in love with your own image while shopping or some form of narcissism?
If you are interested you should look into the idea of the Male and Female Gaze. Salem Tovar does a really good video on this topic.

It’s the idea, that the Male Gaze is what women see themselves through because it’s how we’re conditioned to look at women (and ourselves) from our exposure to females portrayed in media, films, games, tv etc - you name it. And basically women even look at themselves through this lens when we’re alone, wondering how men will find us attractive- even if we’re not attracted to them. It’s really fascinating stuff, and most of us are conditioned to it without even realizing.