Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 28-11-2021, 08:14 PM
Knower
best divination type and why ?

or rephrasing : what you think is the best divination there is ... and why exactly is it the best (specifics) ?

( asking about any type of spiritual message -not just stuff like i ching and tarot including stuff like angels meduimship etc )

other questions :

1 . what is the most detailed divination type you can get ?
2 . What is the most clear divination type you can get (cause sometimes maybe too much detail can make it hard to understand) ?
Old 07-12-2021, 09:29 PM
Master
I get the best answers...meaning consistently most accurate results with a pendulum.

For others it might be tarot or other forms of divination...

I'd say the answer is the one that works best for you!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 08-12-2021, 12:32 AM
Master
I would say the best divination and the one with the greatest amount of divination is the form of divination you feel most comfortable with.

To me..... they are all the same but different in a different way.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 10-12-2021, 12:15 AM
Knower
How you use the pendulum ? for yes and no answers ? and do you put it over a board with letters on it and than you can form spesific sentences ?

cause if this are the cases they are much much better than i ching or lenormand i tried - cause first you can get clear yes or no answers - and also you can get speisifc tailored replies for questions so you can be sure its for you and accurate ................ going by this it seems the best method in both clarity and in detail - am i missing something here ?
Old 10-05-2022, 02:01 PM
Ascender
I think you need to use every form of divination possible to get the most information ~ different forms of divination work in different ways

just more puzzle pieces
Old 15-05-2022, 04:34 PM
Experiencer
To me, the best system is no system - simply knowing. But that's just my opinion. Any system can work, and any system you like and works for you is probably what you should use. You can always change it if something else appeals to you or works better. The process is valuable - the method doesn't really matter.
Old 15-05-2022, 09:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by water drop
or rephrasing : what you think is the best divination there is ... and why exactly is it the best (specifics) ?
Numerology in my opinion because of the math of it all.
I think the entire universe is just a mathematical calculation. It's a numbers game imo.
utopia
Old 18-05-2022, 04:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Numerology in my opinion because of the math of it all.
I think the entire universe is just a mathematical calculation. It's a numbers game imo.
utopia
The more I have the better it is for me, so my choice is numbers to the point of infinity. Numerology rules.

Amen
Old 28-02-2023, 09:34 PM
Seeker

Casting lots as well as the will works.
Old 28-02-2023, 09:48 PM
Knower

The best form, is the one you are drawn to. I get best results through my intuition. But sometimes I am also drawn to use cards and they make me aware of things I may have blind spots in. Reading clouds (aeromancy) is another good one for me.