Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-11-2021, 06:09 PM
Newbie ;)

How to get informations about health from higher beings

Just thinking... We know that we can do a lot with praying, but is it possible to get answers or advice about health from higher beings in other ways, for example through cards (for example angel cards), or other ways? What do you think about that?

thanks
Old 27-11-2021, 06:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by winternights
Just thinking... We know that we can do a lot with praying, but is it possible to get answers or advice about health from higher beings in other ways, for example through cards (for example angel cards), or other ways? What do you think about that?

thanks

Do you really need to be trying to ask spiritual beings what you should do to maintain good health or try to become less unhealthy? I doubt they'd do anything other than tell you what you should already know or can readily learn about in this dimension.
Old 28-11-2021, 03:40 AM
Administrator
Angel cards can be used as a tool to help you.as can any other cards as long as you know how to read them,
They will not tell you about Health issues.

If you think you have something wrong with you ,you phone your doctor

Namaste
Old 28-11-2021, 02:38 PM
Newbie ;)

bobjob, you are right, probably they would suggest what we already mostly know.
Native spirit, for sure the doctor is number one, but you know, it is always welcome if we know little bit more.

Thank you for answers!
Old 28-11-2021, 02:58 PM
You bet you can get information! I am in disbelief how accurate someone here was 2-3 times telling me
what the underlying issue I should take care of.
(They are no longer doing health readings, tho.) :(
Wow, the various things they told me scanning my body, from another country ---phenomenal.
Things I never would have known about, bobjob.
Example -I did a heavy metal cleanse.
I feel great! I never would have known something like that was an underlying issue.
And I see medical people.

The 'spirits' know everything! I love medical intuitives. They can know that your gall bladder is
working too hard, so stop eating fats or fried food ...way before you have symptoms, for example...
that would never show up in any blood test or even an ultra sound scan.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-11-2021, 02:53 PM
Guide

I believe faith is a big part of healing, but we must take care as we can.
Old 29-11-2021, 04:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
I believe faith is a big part of healing, but we must take care as we can.

Do you feel that faith is a big part of healing when it involves animals?
Old 29-11-2021, 04:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You bet you can get information! I am in disbelief how accurate someone here was 2-3 times telling me
what the underlying issue I should take care of.
(They are no longer doing health readings, tho.) :(
I don't doubt for a moment what you've told us but the thread starter asked "...is it possible to get answers or advice about health from higher beings in other ways, for example through cards (for example angel cards), or other ways?"

It's always heartening to hear how someone has been helped by spirit intervention but it hardly needs our spirit friends to tell us that the excesses we indulge in are not good for our health.

By now humans surely know enough about personal healthcare and nutrition to be able to take care of their bodies?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 29-11-2021 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 29-11-2021, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
By now humans surely know enough about personal healthcare and nutrition to be able to take care of their bodies?
I disagree strongly...why?
Because we 'think' we may be doing fine with our diets...when little do we know how our soils are depleted and
so we're certainly not ingesting the amount of, say, magnesium our grandmas did, while eating tons of kale.

And I gotta say ---you have too much faith in people's knowledge about nutrition, period.
Oh the stories I could tell you about people that
SHOULD know basic vitamin /mineral minimums and maximums..

I was told by spirit, thru a member here, about a problem with my left ear. Huh?
Well, I did feel a LITTLE something, very little in the middle of the night....well, who knew I had water in my ear
causing a pool for bacteria to play games in and take high dives into.
Well, I nipped it in the bud!!! Before it got out of hand.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-11-2021, 01:58 PM
Deactivated Account
It would have been better for me to say that for its basic healthcare and nutrition humankind has never had more information on which to draw. Simply avoiding the ingestion of foods known to be problemmatical and avoiding alcohol could be a very good start. Adequate sleep is another important issue and all of those - I suggest - do not need a discarnate to advise us.

Individuals blessed by having beneficial contact with discarnates may find - the way Miss H appears to have found - that helpers/carers may get involved with one's personal wellbeing or even offer advice about others' needs.

Where the advice of a discarnate is accepted and found beneficial why would there be any difficulties? But I respectfully suggest that when trying to gain similar support, and using props to aid communication, great care needs to be exercised when considering action as a consequence.

blessings