Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 24-11-2021, 05:28 AM
Master
@ Viswa … Cannot improve on what Miss H said. We have to experience directly to know in definitiveness, however. A good beginning is to meld head with heart, ending inner conflict.
Old 24-11-2021, 12:38 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
@ Viswa … Cannot improve on what Miss H said. We have to experience directly to know in definitiveness, however. A good beginning is to meld head with heart, ending inner conflict.

Hi Unseeking seeker. Thanks a lot. Meld head with heart - Yeah, I accept. Let time answer in silence.

Namaste.
Old 24-11-2021, 03:14 PM
Master

me

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanantic
"So did you myth me?" Ha! Couldn't resist. :-)
Me still remains alive and kicking in larger me . That's very real .
Old 30-12-2021, 02:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viswa
Hi every one.

First of all, I'm sorry for everything. Today, my parents and my brother shown me what I was doing. I was making strong opinions and it hurts all even though I was right or it ends up wrong. My surroundings taught me that, I should accept and should not put forth my opinions, as my opinions always hurts others. I taught that by sharing these views it might broaden my/other person's views, whatever it may be, spirituality/politics/life/etc.. I came to know that, I should have been either silent or accept other's views, and anything other than that will only brings pain to other person who have some other opinions. I shouldn't have been this way, my eagerness in learning spirituality/dharma/righteous closed my eyes in seeing these before. I'm really sorry for what I have done and beg you all to forgive me and my behaviour. I came to know what is meant to be silent from these tears flowing lessons. I should not try to show/change anyone and keep everything shut in and continue learning, and accept whatever people says, as I'm just 24. I thought age doesn't matter as we lived many lives. It may not be matter for learning but it matters while speaking to others by showing them as if I don't know anything and act without any remarks. I should not say anything which hurts other one's ideas/opinions. Again, forgive me all and hearty thanks.

First I want to thank you for bringing this to my attention again, I have recently lost my path on this matter and have started to openly but mostly internally judge people for their opinions and I know deep down that it is of no use and only create pain.
I usually stay clear from using psychatrists terms but this one is just too spot on in my opinion to ignore:
The term "cognitive dissonance" really resonates with me and my experience regarding opinions and having debates/arguments about them when they differ between persons.

It basically means that a person who have a well established opinion on a subject will unconciously try to remove conflicting opinions on the same subject, so any "evidence" or resonable arguments that are brought forth to this person that conflicts with the current idea/opinion will most likely not be thoroughly looked through with curious eyes and ears eager to see the other perspective on this.
The more firm and fixed the opinion already is the more the conflicting views will be discarded.
And on top of this is the whole thing about how common it is for beings to not hold opinions but Be their opinions and make them a part of who they view themselfs to be so now when you or someone else question or sometimes even not fully agree with their opinion(with their sense of self) they will take it as an attack towards themselfs and act accordingly.
There is no winning in arguements or debates and there is no "convincing" others I believe.
You might convince/change someones thoughts about a subject that they dont have a strong rooten opinion on yet or if you happen to be alot of people that dissagree with the single or smaller sized group of people on the "other side". This seem to me, especially now as I write it to be more like brute force or manipulation which isnt a nice thing to do towards a fellow human.

I used to actually question people for fun years back because I thought that the opinion they had merged with was so utterly rediculous and I found it so strange how they could bring these trivial matters up with such anger and frustration everytime they had the oppertunity so I couldnt help myself but to tease. (For example, I Couldnt play michael jackson music at a party once because the host had watched that smear campaign movie about him on netflix, I should have left it alone. She experienced pain from me talking about it and that should have been enough for me to stop.)

So seems like the best one can do is to never question anyone ever, on anything. Probably best to not have opinions at all and hopefully such a mind will evolve eventually by its own when I stop valueing ideas.
I will probably however ask things if it comes down to a question about personal danger, Like if its really a good idea to drive away at night without a pair of working headlights.
Old 31-12-2021, 11:34 AM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueSight
So seems like the best one can do is to never question anyone ever, on anything. Probably best to not have opinions at all and hopefully such a mind will evolve eventually by its own when I stop valueing ideas. .

Yup...

Thanks.
Old 31-12-2021, 05:33 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueSight
You might convince/change someones thoughts about a subject that they dont have a strong rooten opinion on yet or if you happen to be alot of people that dissagree with the single or smaller sized group of people on the "other side". This seem to me, especially now as I write it to be more like brute force or manipulation which isnt a nice thing to do towards a fellow human..

Sir,
I foolishly thought people were/are here, really serious for Enlightenment...That's the ignorant thing I didn't seen..

There are plenty of Entertainments in all the five Koshas...I have no opinions to say about those, also about Spiritual/soul/etc. hereafter.

Even I don't really have knowledge or experience about these Koshas - Bliss,Knowledge,Thoughts,Prana,Meditation,Science, etc.. and let people seek whatever they want...That's why they are born for..

It's all my misperception, but that misperception too had brought many hidden ignorant things over the table because of you all.

The opinions I made, the foolish debates I made, It was all for the purpose of knowledge/enlightenment, and all those knowledge/experience is nothing but a cloth "woven for tearing", and now torn apart.

Have to go back to thoughtless, non-seeking, peaceful...

Have a great new year..

Old 31-12-2021, 07:11 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Me still remains alive and kicking in larger me . That's very real .

"Life's all fun & games until someone loses an 'I'." -- non-dual joke :-)
Old 01-01-2022, 05:53 AM
Master

Fun n excitement

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanantic
"Life's all fun & games until someone loses an 'I'." -- non-dual joke :-)

Not sure exactly what u try to convey, but its all fun n excitement for me for sure.
Old 03-01-2022, 03:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viswa
Who are you?
We are neither a “what” or a “who.” What or who are boxes, mental concepts, construction that takes place in our head, mental boxes that we may put ourselves in. Beyond name and form there is no identity. Life is perception, and a person’s perception changes with their experiences. Experience is the great teacher, but we all do not learn the same lessons from the same experience.

Experiences are circular, all motion is circular, raising our conscious awareness happens in a spiral motion. Experiences come around until we learn how to embrace them, then we move on to a new perspective and deeper experiences. What goes around comes around. We go down into the valley, so to speak, just to climb another mountain. The mountains feed the valleys. Everything is connected.

This physical realm is actually a spiritual realm, vibrating at a denser frequency than what we humans have come to know as spiritual. This is a training ground, human life is for learning. Everything that ever was or will be is right here right now. It is just a matter of developing our awareness to greater, more finer, perceptions.

Awareness is light, we are light, radiant energy. We live and have our being in our own awareness, as awareness grows perception grows. The light which we are, at our core, is the fabric of overwhelming love. With all the pain and suffering in human life, intense intoxicating love, awaits us at the core of our being. There is a lot of help available to us on this journey, right inside of us.
Old 04-01-2022, 01:37 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
This physical realm is actually a spiritual realm, vibrating at a denser frequency than what we humans have come to know as spiritual. This is a training ground, human life is for learning. Everything that ever was or will be is right here right now. It is just a matter of developing our awareness to greater, more finer, perceptions.

Hi sir.. Is it so?

What is Spiritual?? What is physical? What is experiences? What is a perception? What is Pure Love?? What is Human?? What is Life?? What is Death?? What is Awareness?? What is Brahman?? What is Fun?? What are sufferings??

I don't know what they truly are.. Not interested to know them too..

Edit - Who are you?? Who am I.. What is all these?? What is everything?? What is nothing?? Why?? Who?? How??

I tried to find out why “I don’t know all these” sir, but you know.. I don’t know why I don’t know either.. I couldn’t know why I’m not interested to know all these too..

Is this some say “Peace”??? Maybe…I don’t know that either..

Thought that I’m deserved for the title of “don’t knower” instead of “Knower,learner,master,etc..”, and even this thought goes to shut-down..