Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-11-2021, 12:13 AM
Ascender

Well, thanks for sharing. Your story seems sad. I think you need to exercise be more self deterministic than throwing your hands up and saying fate. That’s just me.

It’s great you can communicate how you felt even if it is raw. This person never shared a single thing of any note.

Yes, I have tried to let it go. I wish it were as easy as you said. This has gone on 20 years don’t you think I want to desperately be free? I can give it a try though.
Old 20-11-2021, 12:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
I am on my life's path, and still doing this project is all of me, is everything I love with or without him. I am doing it for myself.
I had to delete the rest as we're not allowed to quote more...
But you are indeed on your own lifepath, always, and if someone joins you on that path, that's great! If they leave again then it wasn't meant to last. Yes that may hurt a while but you're still on your path. You may get of it for a bit, then get back on it.
As you said, you don't want to latch on to something that doesn't exist like so many for years on end. And you shouldn't. It's wasting your own life away. And the one thing we never ever get back is time! Once it's gone, it's gone. No one is worth wasting years of your precious time on. And when someone doesn't want to be with you, doesn't love you that way, then spending time on them IS a waste of time.
Set yourself free, by which you set him free, and move on.

I too had to separate from my TF. Yep it hurt like hell. But so be it. When the window for him to return closed it closed foregood. I could feel that in my system and even though I was still hurting and needed time to heal, it felt like relief when the window closed. That was some 3 months after we broke up. No more hoping, no more stress, no more... Just the very clear knowing that not even had he wanted to come back would I have allowed him to.
That was quite empowering! Took me close to 2 yrs to heal (we had been in relationship).

Remember, always remember, everything is always in Divine order. That includes when something unpleasant happens.
Heal, recover, bounce back, get happy again!
I used to think "he was the love of my life!" but I stopped saying that. That's glorifying something that isn't true and with that giving your power away to something that doesn't exist, except for in your hurting ego perhaps. ANd it's a form of victimhood. Not helpful!

If he'd truly been the love of my life he'd still be here. The love of my life would feel that I too am the love of his life, so he'd stay with me through thick and thin.
He didn't. So I wasn't the love of his life, meaning he wasn't mine.
I going for that love of my life now :) With a great SM.
It doesn't matter if your partner is a TF or SM. What matters is that you love each other, feel loved, love, flow love, and feel happy and fulfilled.
Old 22-11-2021, 11:59 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Just curious cuz, since we missed the reunion once he spiritually awakened and his third eye opened, he went back to a strong soulmate, and they're pregnant now, and I am being shown this?

During my prayers I've asked to not be shown or told any of this anymore, but it keeps coming.

It's not meant to be but I have to see it? I don't wanna.

what you resist persists
just accept the images or whatever they are, say ok
move on with your day
it works after a while