Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 15-11-2021, 12:53 AM
Guide

Can Anyone With the Gift See who is around me Please

Hello,

In the last 1.5 months or so, I could swear something has been touching the top of my head.
Today, I felt it again. Something, or someone touched the hair on the top of my head.
It is not a bad feeling or anything.
Might anyone know please?
Old 15-11-2021, 01:00 AM
Dude111

Could be spirits about wanting to get your attention for some reason...

Have ya tried talking to them?

Last edited by Dude111 : 15-11-2021 at 11:43 PM.
Old 15-11-2021, 05:09 PM
asearcher

greenheals, I would say that is a good sign, i get the good guys, people who i have loved and who has departed to move me in the same way, on the head, hair in a loving, careful manner. the good side wanting to show you they are there with you as well. that's how i read it.
Old 15-11-2021, 11:44 PM
Dude111

People are afraid of spirits and im not sure why.... Most are not out to hurt anyone..... They simply want recognition.....
Old 17-11-2021, 11:33 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
People are afraid of spirits and im not sure why.... Most are not out to hurt anyone..... They simply want recognition.....

Than you've never seen, heard, or been physically touched by a demon. They're basically a spirit..
Old 17-11-2021, 11:38 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
greenheals, I would say that is a good sign, i get the good guys, people who i have loved and who has departed to move me in the same way, on the head, hair in a loving, careful manner. the good side wanting to show you they are there with you as well. that's how i read it.

Thanks, it was weird, the hair stood up.

There were some on here a few years ago that could see who.. I always thought that was neat.
Old 18-11-2021, 03:10 PM
asearcher

Ok, it stood up? That's different I think. Then I am not so sure it is the good guys. I had that happen to me - at work - and I figured no, this can't be. Then I saw my mirror in the glas and yes part of my hair, looked as if someone invisible had just taken a bunch of it and then just lift it right up there. Soon, after that, the entire building lost all electricity. It had before during the day been messing about. The electricians who came could not understand why it was happening. I don't know if the two were in correlation to each other or if it was paranormal but I could not help but go there in my thoughts. At home - suddenly I would be resting, looking at some tv-show and suddenly, too, a bunch of my hair, collected, lift right up. At the time we had both good and bad energies at work. The good I think are the ones who do it in a soothing, gentle way. The other ones are like saying I'm here! i'm here! and don't care if they give you a fright. However, then I have too been in conflict about this, as we used to have what I suspect is a ghost child in lack of a better term also visiting, and if in such an age and if that child doing that then I don't want to think it was evil but just playing. So yes, hard to say then I guess.