Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 16-11-2021, 07:34 AM
Ascender
Thanks for this post, it's interesting.
One question: we often talk or think of blockages as something that prevents energy from flowing up or down.
But which of these method would you say is more appropriate to treat a dissymmetry?
Like for me, I noticed I have a tight right face. This is mainly due to a teeth root inflammation that started very early, one of my first blockages I think. I could partially treat it (by activating the Qi) recently, but it's not fully flowing all the time.
It was however a great relief, because I was chewing (without really noticing) all the time on the right in order to force the circulation, which caused a lot of pressure on the face, brain, and got me very sensitive to headaches. Also I feel that the energy flow on the face has consequences on my eyesight (right eye), straining it a little.
Any advice? My feeling is that "dissymmetry" is connected to the internal organs and some bad habits affecting one in particular.
(I'm playing the fake patient here -although this happened to me -, but I find your posts interesting!)
Old 17-11-2021, 03:10 PM
Knower

Thanks you, Guillaume.

The blockages usually happened on a dissymmetrial way, as I know they are seldom happened in symmetry at the same time, and it is true as you said they will be caused by some bad habits. Whether they are symmetry or dissymmetry, I believe those listed methods could be of help, the problem is which one is better to be the choice. I have to say that different cases varies.

Come to your case in particular, I have some suggestions as follow:

First one: please go to hospital at the first place. This is usually the first advice I would give to most cases, cause I'm not a doctor, so there will not be any medical advices from me.

Secondly: If the hospital can not help you with that, considering your particular situation, I would advise that please go to acupuncture clinics, cause acupuncture is good at particular problems on parts of body. Objectively speaking, acupuncture is an efficient treatment, but some may say that it is not as much help as what other people told. It is true, but why is that? You may find out in my post regarding acupuncture that actually acupuncture makes use of your own Qi to treat yourself. If the level of Qi within the body is too low to be made use of, that will be not much help as expected. but as for you personnally, I came to know from our previous communication that your level of Qi is at a high level, so I believe it will be of help to you.

Thirdly: if the above two turns out to be not your choice by any reason, I would suggest that you keep practising what you have been doing for the past couple of months, the Zhan Zhuang I mean, cause you already have obvious feelings at the centre line of your back which is a good sign of progress. I know what situations will show up if you keep practising and by which time your problems on your right side head will be treated in a great extend. But please forgive me that I'm not telling you those near-future situations cause that will deviate you from the right path. What I'm able to say now is please do not focus your mind on the points where you have problems while you are doing this practise. I will be glad to know your progress. :)

By the way, would you mind tell me what is your frequency of practising Zhan Zhuang? and how long it was at each time?

I'm a man who speaks a lot... :)
Old 18-11-2021, 11:49 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Wait until you feel every part of your body breathe

And feeling each cell breath, and each atom...
Old 18-11-2021, 12:07 PM
Ascender
Hey there! Thanks @lyacmt for your reply!

No need to go to the hospital, this is an aesthetic problem, all is working fine, and they have enough to do with the covid. But for any serious problem, your advice is good.

I do more or less 20min of Zhan Zhuang every day or 2.
Old 18-11-2021, 12:16 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume

I do more or less 20min of Zhan Zhuang every day or 2.

Good to have you reply.

I would suggest at least 30mins or longer.
Old 18-11-2021, 12:43 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by LYACMT
I would suggest at least 30mins or longer.
I'm getting there! After 25min I get completely drenched usually. I can do longer but then it depends a lot on how high I keep the stance.
I'm sure some people can sustain the horse stance that long, but I'm no Shaolin monk!
Old 19-11-2021, 12:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
I'm getting there! After 25min I get completely drenched usually. I can do longer but then it depends a lot on how high I keep the stance.
I'm sure some people can sustain the horse stance that long, but I'm no Shaolin monk!

That's good, shall wait for your further progress
Old 19-11-2021, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Not to forget Guillaume it's the 'Quality' not the 'Quantity' that's important
Old 19-11-2021, 10:03 AM
Ascender
Yeah yeah yeah this is for you two

9:36 sitting in meditation
waiting for the light to come
or myself to go beyond
rising up, energy going up
then the energy high up
licking the back of the eyes
that roll up in bliss
unlocking the light