Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 12-11-2021, 12:39 AM
Seeker

Does anyone know how to heal trapped, unexpressed emotions and energy blocks

Hi everyone. I have had a problem expressing my emotions my entire life, due to my childhood. I know I have an excess of unexpressed emotions because of that and I also intuitively feel I have energy blocks. Has anyone dealt with this or something similar? If so, how? Are there journal prompts that have helped, or an energy healer? I just need some advice. Thank you so much.
Old 12-11-2021, 10:43 AM
Guide
Have you tried Color Therapy, also known as Chromotherapy?

In my experience, the color “sky blue” helps dissolve unexpressed emotions. It may be another color for you.

You may also may want to try:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=132705

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=141807

Enjoy!
Old 12-11-2021, 07:30 PM
jaminhealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven47
Hi everyone. I have had a problem expressing my emotions my entire life, due to my childhood. I know I have an excess of unexpressed emotions because of that and I also intuitively feel I have energy blocks. Has anyone dealt with this or something similar? If so, how? Are there journal prompts that have helped, or an energy healer? I just need some advice. Thank you so much.

You would have done so good in a Seminar like The Forum and I don't know what is out there today on seminars on self helping.

My grandgirl is attending a Tony Robbins Seminar right now in FL.

We can't stay bottled up and keep things inside....Let Go of It.
Old 13-11-2021, 01:25 AM
Dude111

Yes keeping things inside makes us more and more upset....
I know I need someone to hug every now and then or I go crazy!!!
Its just natural to be able to hug someone.......
Old 13-11-2021, 06:00 PM
jaminhealth

Boy isn't that the truth a good warm hug with a friend or family, does so so much. jam
Old 13-11-2021, 06:09 PM
Dude111

Yes and I havent been able to hug anyone for awhile now,its very sad.....
Old 14-11-2021, 04:05 AM
Ascender

Reiki (or any energy work, really) can bring a lot of those repressed emotions to the surface to be released. I remember one session of energy work I was having on my back and all of a sudden I just started crying. I wasn't in pain. It was an emotional release. Release from what, I never found out, though.

For all the negative self-talk in your head that messes with your self-confidence and causes you to feel negative emotions about yourself, there's a really good self-help book called Taming Your Gremlin that might help you release some of your emotions.

Positive affirmations will help. Start telling yourself that you are loved and say it (I love you) directly while looking at a mirror. Talk to your inner child as you would a child that experienced the things that you did as a child.

For working on your chakras, I love Stephen Halprin's Spectral Suite. There's a song for each chakra. As you listen to the songs focus on that chakra and visualize or pull from memory something that you've seen of that color: red balloon or red sports car for the root chakra; a nice juicy orange for the sacral chakra; a bright yellow balloon for solar plexus chakra; a field of green grass or your favorite green sweater for the heart chakra; A piece of turquoise for the throat chakra; A dark blue (indigo) car for the third eye chakra and something purple for crown chakra like a balloon, amethyst crystal, etc. This meditation will help clear and balance your chakras. Emotions can be stored in the throat, heart, solar plexus, sacral and root chakras.
Old 14-11-2021, 09:30 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
Yes and I havent been able to hug anyone for awhile now,its very sad.....
I used to get hugs from a lady at a grocery store, that I connected with there. She knew I was usually there to see her, just for a hug. She gave great hugs. I also had another friend that gave great hugs, and I would go to him for a hug from time to time. We weren't really close or anything. I just didn't have people to hug.

Healthy Positive touch is very important, and healing. Being heart to heart with another is helpful.

OP, I am uncertain, I am still trying to figure this out for myself. Possibly dealing with the very thing(s) that got you to feeling like you are suppressing or blocking these emotions may help. If done safely.
Old 14-11-2021, 09:59 PM
asearcher

hi raven47, I would like to suggest you keep a journal and start to write there, your thoughts, feelings, start that way and start to write here if you like, more on the forum, just practice. Then in time you will find the language to then express yourself towards others with more confidence. i was brought up by introverts who kept much to themselves and i swear at times i felt as if i did the same i would end up depressed. they would joke with me later in life and say are you really our child? must have been a switch at the hospital...to them both it was not just that they preferred to keep everything locked up but too that they were naturally suspicious of people and did not want to show any type of vulnerability. at times they reminded me of clams who just shut everything inside and just fester, fester...

one needs to validate one's own truth and feelings and it will help you on your path forward and i know you recognize this, only that it is somewhat a tricky beginning on the how to do that. there is also the danger that if you do not validate what you feel and your thoughts that other people who do this will then "take over" your position and you might feel a bit lost. so it is essential you find your language to find strength in yourself, I think but I don't need to repeat myself, you figured that out already, it's just the how.

when i have been hurt badly in life it can take me years!!! before I find my language, and I never got around to tell the person who hurt me so bad what I really thought about that. so i have been just like my folks in that regard, only they took out revenge...
so from my perspective I would say journal it is! but I am sure other ways are too just as important, you could try different things to see what suits you most, like painting, for example or creating your own songs, lyrics, if you are into music? Anything really where you feel relaxed, alone (to begin with) to do this with no disturbance.

i wish you all the best with this :)
Old 14-11-2021, 10:37 PM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Healthy Positive touch is very important, and healing. Being heart to heart with another is helpful.
Indeed it is my friend...... And when you dont have it for awhile,you realise it.....

Im sorry you dont have alot of hugs either.......