Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 28-10-2021, 01:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Someone once said to me that the worst curse you could put on someone was to ask that they become completely realized or enlightenment in less than a day.

And that person was a healer.

And your point is?????
Old 28-10-2021, 02:36 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
And your point is?????

You can take it as a Koan. Enjoy
Old 28-10-2021, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I'm just talking about the healing process over all, but I think energy healers would probably understand what I'm saying.

I don't think so....... but then that is my opinion.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-10-2021, 03:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Someone once said to me that the worst curse you could put on someone was to ask that they become completely realized or enlightenment in less than a day.

And that person was a healer.

Interesting observation.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-10-2021, 01:24 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The only healings I know of that might cause some pain is massaging and other forms of body manipulation(s).

Hmm, I don't know why than I have pain, and I also don't understand how to heal it, or why it doesn't heal....

When I first started with my EFT therapist earlier this year, there were improvements at first, and it was like magic, if people know how tapping works.

When you tap on or process an event, any other events that held the same or similar emotion in your life will be healed - it gets fixed. Just. Like. That.

But as we began doing it more frequently, it got too deep too quickly, & it brought up intense pain/depression.

I would love to heal my past. All I can fathom is self care, nutrient packed colorful food, hydration, exercise, meditation, prayer, heart space meditation, yoga, energy healing, and EFT/talk therapy. & when it gets painful, keep going, because I don't really know what else to do, and I have been at this for YEARS. off & on, have to stop often when I cannot afford it. & medication makes me ill.

so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them...
Old 29-10-2021, 01:44 AM
Guide

I quoted a few people at once but it did not work,

so if I am understanding correctly Gem, I need to learn to better sit in my emotions..that is one I have been working on this year too.

I feel the pain in my head, my mind.

I am in Canada, this first healer to my knowledge in India, the second in the UK, and with working with the second they were not used to there being any pain...they made mention that I was not allowing the energy to flow or enter me. Yet, I am going to tell you that tears began flooding as one of the thoughts that came up with this healing was of a cat of mine that died about 11 years ago...I thought I'd grieved him, so this healer thought the healing wasn't working, but I say different.

I did a heart space guided meditation this morning, and she spoke on moving this healing light/water through the entire body, through the cells, molecules, and atoms....isn't there "CELL MEMORY" to healing?

& I also think perhaps it is our perspectives, our environments, and I typically see things negatively. The pain experienced in both healings brought forth emotions from the past.

The second healer also placed something in my heart space, and told me they had and asked if I knew what it was, and I told them it felt like "LOVING COMFORT" & they told me that yes, they placed a green ball of light there, in which I could call upon at any time throughout the rest of my entire life. I think I've only managed to tug at it very minimally since than twice.

I don't think having the ability to be neutral is something that is just there. The first healer, that was the first time I'd ever worked with a healer in my life, and I had not a clue what to expect.

I suppose I just need to learn & keep practicing to be neutral, because I'd love for it to just dissipate.
Old 29-10-2021, 01:50 AM
Guide

Also told by Spirit that I am going through an Ego Death currently, and that soon in time I will feel, or see things differently.

From here forward I am also going to try juice fasting when working with a healer, and see if that helps the flow better.
Old 29-10-2021, 07:00 AM
Deactivated Account
I don't give advice but based on what you're laying out about your life my suggestion is that you consider trying to find a Spiritualist church and sit with one of their mediums who may also offer healing.

Frankly I've not recently heard so much misleading information - I'm being very polite in putting it that way! - as I've been reading here.

May I please strongly urge you to avoid at all costs any individual who uses words or terms like the ones you've mentioned? Or tells you what you've been relating?

The healing I understand is gentle and soothing leaving the recipient uplifted and often free of pain. It NEVER, ever, ever causes pain or discomfort. And messages from our friends unseen in spirit should be similarly uplifting and comforting. If not then caveat emptor.....

Last edited by bobjob : 29-10-2021 at 07:41 AM.
Old 29-10-2021, 02:33 PM
Administrator
I am a Spiritual Healer there is no pain involved with the healing process. you might feel heat radiating from where the healing is going on,
but i must stress even though i am doing the healing the spirit doctors are the ones administering the healing, they work through me.

Namaste
Old 29-10-2021, 02:42 PM
Master
Green.Heals,
it sounds like the ones who have worked on you are working on blockages, etc. Some of the side effects sounds like how people feel after various cords, etc. are removed which generally brings the discomfort/pain you are experiencing. Which seemed to be indicative in the cords you have for your cat. I get the feeling you are sensitive and pick up things such as other people's feelings. Is that true?