Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 06-09-2021, 12:35 PM
In case anyone is interested...I was shown in one of those Dawning moments
when something is dropped into your brain...and your mouth drops...
and you instantly understand.
Time is God's foreplay. (Those were the exact words.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-09-2021, 07:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Time is God's foreplay.

Interesting. Normally foreplay precedes the Big Bang!

Peace
Old 06-09-2021, 08:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by eputkonen
When the mind is silent, there is no mental chatter.

Whose mind are you talking about? Your personal mind is silent while those of the rest of humanity are chattering like cicadas?

The human mind is not yours, said J. Krishnamurti. He got me thinking about the human brain. Is it yours?
Old 07-09-2021, 03:08 AM
Mahesh72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesh72
Sir, I was so deeply inquiring of "how all this time works, and how something came from nothing and how every thing happens - which is quite amazing." I didn't inquired the method/process - but how can it happen which is unimaginable by thoughts. And everything comes under a single 'answer' sir - that is......

Hey Greenslade and everyone, I just explain here what's the thing/answer - I spoke of. Take time to think it deeply.

We all know that "There is no your mind/my mind - but only one mind". Isn't it? Also, we know about the "Siddhi powers" (Rddhi - in Buddhism) and especially - Knowing of other's mind, Knowing of Past,present,future.

In the movie - Avatar, You might have seen "Eywa", a tree with all the memories as such.

Everything happens in not individual minds, but a common-one mind. Now, in the story of Lila, she sees her own self in another life - as differentiated from her and also speaks with her. The Goddess also shows past life too. And there was a story of also another King - sees himself like a 'low caste dweller' and a 'king' and dies - and wake up, and finds that those he had seen as Dream are all happened real, but just 5 years before (but he was here as a King at that moment - so how could it be?), and he also seen this life as just within few hours, this also how could be?

As I said, there is this Tree of EYWA, a common mind which has all the memories happened - and he just seen those happenings. That's it. But he thought "How can I be in both places?", and it'z bcz, there is no Individual mind, but only one mind. And only within one mind - this all happens.

The Siddhi/occult powers as I said - becomes magical bcz, it's just the tricks of Mind, to change the material things - and to see everything happens within it. Only the Mind plays, so we see the Universe appears as "Something out of Nothing". If we deeply penetrate to the mind - we can also get the powers, and can see whatever happens in the mind - as a thought - of all lifes and non-living matters wherever/whatever it may be.

There is only One mind - and it "DREAMS". This "Dreams" or "Thoughts" or "Maya" - is same like a Dream we have in sleep, about all characters we see there and live the life and wake-up, but see only few minutes/hour has happened, but we had seen many incidents within that dream.

This is the power of the Mind. The Mind and it's thoughts (or Dream), is faster than the Light. This what David Bohm felt too, that if some matter/atom affects - then without wave function/ communication in speed of light, the other matter get influenced at the speed, very much faster than the light. So, there is a link between all things/atoms/matters in this world, and communication happens backside, faster than the speed of the Light. He couldn't show/prove it in material research (Yeah it can't be done), But that's the fact, as everything happens in only one-mind. Only One MIND.

MIND thinks, so here we are. How Mind thinks - forgetting the Brahman, Ignorant of Brahman, is something which has no answer at all. Even Upanishads/any Guru has no answer, but it happens. It's not a play of Brahman - to think - and Planets/etc.. appear, bcz Brahman has no intention to do anything. There happens to form a wrinkle or waves in the pond, and everything happens as a "dream", and we can feel it, and if we set ourself outside of a 'drop' and feel the whole pond/ocean. The wrinkle/waves (i.e. Dream/Thoughts) will continue, but we are not affected, as we are deep in the pond/ocean, and we became the whole Ocean itself.

Every unknown answer of Science about "Singularity and how Duality came from Singularity, How matter/Space comes from Nothing and how returns to the Nothing, How every matter get influenced, How one can read other people's mind, How reincarnations, Time,etc..." - has only one answer, and that is..

There is only ONE Mind and it Thinks/Dreams, and one can switch and see everything and every 'occult' powers, when one has REALIZED this. But there is no use in occult powers, only for just to show the serious people about the 'tricks' of Time,etc.. - so they can step out of Time/Maya/Dream/thoughts too.
Old 07-09-2021, 05:56 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
But, we caught in it's amazement too and don't try to find "why it is amazement?" and couldn't negate it, to live free in our daily life - Isn't it?
We can't see 'God's work' unfold without time.

Quote:
And everything comes under a single 'answer' sir - that is...... If you are okay to hear that, I will share you. If not, It's fine.
That might be interesting
Old 07-09-2021, 06:07 AM
Mahesh72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
We can't see 'God's work' unfold without time.
That might be interesting

Yes, we can't see without time. But we can see when we go beyond the time, by dropping all our desires for worldly pleasures.

And please check Post no. 24.
Old 07-09-2021, 06:52 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
And please check Post no. 24.
I did but I have a technique that has always worked for me. K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple, Stupid.
Old 07-09-2021, 07:25 AM
Mahesh72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I did but I have a technique that has always worked for me. K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple, Stupid.

When being "simple", some says "you are stupid", and when it is explained, they say "Be simple, stupid". Like the 'donkey' and the 'couple'.
Old 09-09-2021, 04:41 AM
Knower
Thank you very much for explaining Iamthat, I understand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Time may be an illusion from a higher perspective
I think what I can not get it this higher perspective. I can only see time from the physical world point of view. And I think that is why I cannot understand what is meant by eternity.

Thanks!
Old 09-09-2021, 04:51 AM
Knower
Thank you very much for your reply Eputkonen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eputkonen
We make up an interval for the "time" it takes something to move from there to here (referring to memory)

Sorry I am not sure I get the idea here.
Thanks!