Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 23-04-2021, 08:37 AM
Master

Foreign language, the test, back in school

The title says it all, I found myself back in highschool, I saw the teacher, she looked very familiar but she was not one of my teachers from that time, I know for sure.

I arrived a little bit later than my class mates, they were already undergoing a written text. I remember that my mother was with me, she made sure that I am making it in time.

The teacher said that I have to take the test too. There was a long text on the blackboard, this text was made of two parts with space between them. The first part was telling something and the last part was asking a very long question about the first part.

I had no idea what to do, I glimpsed into the papers of my class mates to at least find a direction but nothing made sense.

The teacher looked at me and I looked at the blackboard, it seemed that the text was in English but I know English very very well, but the text was not in English, it was written in a foregin language. My mind was trying to figure it out.

From nowhere, suddenly, I was able to understand it, when I started reading it out loud, the teacher looked at me very very surprised, as if she could not understand how I am able to read it. Then I was woken up, I did not awake on myself, I was simply pulled out from there.

I was able to read only a few words, this is how it started, kinda like this: If you do something with good hand...; you know, if you act with good intention, that's how I understood it in my mind when reading it.

When I woke up, I was sleeping on my back, with my face towards the ceiling, my hands around me and my legs stretched out. Every time I jump from this reality to another plane of existence, I wake up like this, though I don't sleep this way at all.
Old 29-04-2021, 08:48 AM
Elfin

Hi ThatMan... I think it's brilliant.
Not only were you able to eventually work out the message, your teachers focus was ONLY on you .. that in itself is a message... Almost like saying forget the others, this message is for you , and you only...
A sure sign that you will "Always work it out"...
And your Mum.. bless her .. always there as your very first teacher..
Old 29-04-2021, 10:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi ThatMan... I think it's brilliant.
Not only were you able to eventually work out the message, your teachers focus was ONLY on you .. that in itself is a message... Almost like saying forget the others, this message is for you , and you only...
A sure sign that you will "Always work it out"...
And your Mum.. bless her .. always there as your very first teacher..

Thank you for your message! Yes, it makes sense, I knew that the whole environment was there just to make me feel comfortable.

First it was my grandma, in dreams she was with me at a doctor, then at a huge school, now my mom.
Old 23-11-2021, 03:38 AM
Newbie ;)

It's really useful post, thanks for sharing your information
See more details

contact us
Address: Majira bypass , sajahanpur
city: Bogra
zip code: 5801
country; Bangladesh
Email : latestdatabase com@gmail com
WhatsApp phone: +8801758300772
Contact Phone Number: +8801723283638