Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-10-2021, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
That being said, the company I am now interviewing with has been named a great place to work, so we shall see.
I will remain open minded and will try to be positive about the outcome.
Remember, there is no try ---only do...Yoda.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-10-2021, 06:42 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

LOL - love that.
Old 03-10-2021, 09:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

I love Yoda quotes. Another favourite: “When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not.”

Sense of humour always important is.
Old 09-10-2021, 12:07 PM
Experiencer
Yes, sense of humor is important!!

I spoke with a colleague privately yesterday on the phone for a half hour. Apparently, I am not the only one my boss is rude to and in fact, this colleague of mine doesn't like or approve of my new boss either. She wonders why she was even hired, if all she's ever going to do is delegate tasks like a task master, crack the whip, and not collaborate with any of us.

I find myself thinking and feeling the same things - WHY was this person hired? She certainly doesn't collaborate - she tells us what to do and how to do it. She doesn't ask us for our own thoughts - she wants things done HER way. She is involved in every single task on our team and IS a task master - a serious micromanager.

AND she does not listen! For nearly EVERY 1:1 conversation we've had, she's ignored ALL of my own thoughts and feedback and only pursues what she wants and thinks. NONE of what I say sticks or matters! And that's exactly how my colleague sees her too - my colleague complained that she doesn't listen.

I wonder how long she'll last. I've seen 3 Directors come and go already in my department within 2.5 years. They never seem to be able to hire a strong person for this role. I've heard of several others getting fired in this role. I blame my CEO for making extremely poor leadership choices.

No word back on that interview. They stalled the process for me for this last week. It wasn't a rejection, but it's not moving forward either. They made me take a personality and an aptitude test. The latter was very difficult. I got through 30/50 questions before I ran out of time.

In the meantime, I am trying to cope and manage in this toxic work environment.

And I think my CEO is very manipulative. He's mentioned leadership responsibilities to me several times now in private conversations. He even took me to lunch to talk about it a couple months ago. BUT, my new boss approached my very new-ish colleague on our team about leadership and NOT me. When I said this to my CEO, he turned it all around on me, telling me I have NO confidence in HIM, in ANYONE or MYSELF. I had to disagree with him on that point and did. It seriously rubbed me the WRONG way and now I have a very sour taste in my mouth towards my CEO, with whom I've usually had a very positive rapport.

The other night I thought about ending it all. My ex fiance did that over a year ago. But then, I can't do that to my family, my husband, or my friends. But this just tells you where my mindset is at - I'm at the end of my rope.

My personal Angels told me the other day that I had a curse on my career. I asked them to remove the curse, and they did. IF this IS true, and IF I was really talking to my Angels of Light, then this makes PERFECT sense to me - with nearly every single job I've had, there's been bullies and major problems. Ppl here say it's my karma. No one knows, do they really? NO. No one can say for certain what it really is. Well, maybe it truly was a curse instead. IF there was a curse, at least now it's gone.

I've also called spiritual mediums/psychics lately to ask about my job. One told me no more bullies in my path. I hope and pray this is true.
Old 20-11-2021, 12:27 PM
Experiencer
It's been a while since I've been here.

Soooooooooo, I'm RIGHT back to my original stance in this thread: I am NEVER CHANNELING AGAIN.

I've had so-called "Angels of Light" tell me 4-5 times now that I am getting the job offer, and EACH AND EVERY TIME, I'VE BEEN REJECTED FOR THE JOB.

These so-called Beings of Light LIED to me. I would verify and re-verify several times, asking "are you TRULY of Light?" and each time, the answer was YES, YES WE ARE.

Those of the dark, whenever I asked them to verify, would usually eventually reveal themselves as being from the dark. Which is why I would believe these so-called Angels of Light who would tell me 3 times, YES WE ARE OF THE LIGHT.

So, my conclusion is that I am surrounded ONLY by those of the dark, and I cannot get through to my own personal Angels of Light for some unknown reason. Maybe I now only have beings of dark around me.

I am beyond frustrated with this conclusion and am upset by it. In fact, it could potentially send me into an existential crisis, but I will not allow that.

What's upsetting is this: WHY was I GIVEN this gift of mediumship IF I can only get through to dark beings??!!???? And, WHY IS IT THAT I CANNOT SPEAK WITH MY OWN ANGELS OF THE LIGHT???!?!??!?!?

I am beside myself with grief.

IF you respond to this post, PLEASE go easy on me. I am VERY VERY FRAGILE RIGHT NOW.
Old 20-11-2021, 08:04 PM
Master

Sorry to hear that.

You are probably right and should stop channelling altogether, it seems you are attracting unwanted entities. Instead, you should concentrate on improving yourself, meditating, raising your vibrations and building a solid foundation of spiritual purity.

Keep in mind, that the plane closest to us is the lower astral, where these types of beings (they are mostly tricksters, rather than downright malevolent) reside. Until you go through a profound inner transformation, which might take years of inner work and self-improvement, better stay away from this stuff.
Old 20-11-2021, 08:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Sorry to hear that.

You are probably right and should stop channelling altogether, it seems you are attracting unwanted entities. Instead, you should concentrate on improving yourself, meditating, raising your vibrations and building a solid foundation of spiritual purity.

Keep in mind, that the plane closest to us is the lower astral, where these types of beings (they are mostly tricksters, rather than downright malevolent) reside. Until you go through a profound inner transformation, which might take years of inner work and self-improvement, better stay away from this stuff.

THANK YOU. That's the best advice anyone could give.
Old 10-12-2021, 02:11 PM
Master

"Soooooooooo, I'm RIGHT back to my original stance in this thread: I am NEVER CHANNELING AGAIN.

I've had so-called "Angels of Light" tell me 4-5 times now that I am getting the job offer, and EACH AND EVERY TIME, I'VE BEEN REJECTED FOR THE JOB."

Boy, been there, done that.

For me, I had 2 crises of faith when I first learned how to channel. The first came when I was trying to follow and trust what I was getting. It led me down a crazy two day period where I literalley was trying to pull rabbits out of a hat (I really wanted to win the lottery LOL) and what is interesting is I did pull a rabbit out of a hat, just not the one I wanted. I found an easter candy wrapper in a couch cushion (I was following my nose and that is where it led me) one of my kids had hidden and it had a picture of a rabbit on it. And I was being told I would win the lottery. After 2 days of really getting into it, and following the rabbit, I was just done. I was driving myself crazy. So I got mad, and just it down. I questioned if I was going crazy. For 2 or 3 days (I don't remember now how long it was) I didn't channel. I didn't ask them anything. Anytime I got the urge to ask something, I would stop myself.

It was the most boring time I had had in a long time. I finally gave up an channeled, and asked, what the heck? What was that all about.

The answer that came was 3-fold: `1) shutting it down proved that I could, anytime I wanted, and it was in my control, not "theirs". I was not being taken over by anything. 2) I believed that people that channeled were crazy somewhere in my unconscious. (which was situational really, because my daughter and her partner channeled, and they were the bomb, but if I channeled, then I might be crazy...). So I had come to a cross roads and could not move forward. I drove myself crazy, because I believed that if I channeled, that must mean that I was crazy, and they were just "helping" me with that realization.

So I had a choice. I could give up channeling and go back to my "normal" life. Or I could keep on channeling, and add riches to my day that weren't there before. I realized that I had already won the lottery. My lottery was that I could channel, and it added such magic to my life (not the rabbit kind, but real feel good, syncronistic magic, and without it, my life was much duller - normal, yes, but dulled.

I had to have faith in what information I was getting, or get off the bus. Because to not believe the information I was getting was to not trust "them" or myself.

So I started my journey of trusting.
Now, whenever I ask Jesus a question, I get an answer.
I have learned to trust it.

The gift of channeling, for me, is that they have helped me develop my character, they have helped me grow, in a very straightforward for them way, but for me, it is such a journey, but I have come to understand myself more and what makes me tick, and question my beliefs and who gave them to me, and etc etc.

My journey with finding a job could take pages to explain (so I'll cut it short). Because I could channel, I was asking for help. Because I didn't win the money lottery, I needed a job LOL. And because I won the channeling lottery, I asked for help.

The thing with spirit guides and angels and etc. is that they are very literal. They will send you all kinds of help.

However, it doesn't feel like help. It feels like frustration.

For me, I was afraid of interviewing. I had been extremely shy all my life, and had a lot of job skills at one company because I didn't want to have to interview, so I stayed at that company way too long. But life circumstances made me quit and deal with my life, and so when it was time to get back into the pool, I was scared. And asked for help. And did what you just did.

They sent me lots of help, just not what I was expecting. I was expecting a job, instead I got a lot of interviews. I mean, a lot. And after about 5 interviews, I was getting the hang of it. I was feeling a lot braver, and then, a sort of miracle happened, and I started interviewing them. I didn't want to work for a company that was having financial trouble. I was offered a job with a company that was having financial trouble (I am in accounting) and I turned it down. Finally, I wasn't scared anymore. Yes, I might have been a bit nervous still, but once I was in the interviews, I just wasn't anymore.

The gift I got was to believe in myself, and stop caring what other people thought about me. But I still didn't have a job. And I got mad. And I ranted at my spirit guide. You told me X, and that didn't happen, and you told me Y and that didn't happen, and I've had enough of this **, and what is the point of believing, when it never comes true. Etc, etc. And her answer was,
"what do you want?" and I ranted about what I wanted (this was all automatic writing fyi) and over and over we went through this same conversation, and her answer was "what do you want?" over and over. So I put it away and got back to my day. And the answer came to me later.

She was asking me, "what did I want out of a job?"
It was light a lightbulb went off. So I had to think about that. I wanted people who were kind to me, that treated me well. I wanted to be of service to them and help them with things that they couldn't do, and teach them things I had learned. I wanted to not have to drive the freeway so I wanted a job close to home. And the list went on and on.

And once I had down exactly what I wanted, I got a job. Within a couple of weeks. And I actually called a job back that had interviewed me, because they said they would call me back and they didn't. And turns out, that push got me the job.

In the beginning of all of that, I never would have had the courage to do that.

So, the answers you are getting might not be the ones that you are looking for, but they are important for the "step" that you are on in your journey of looking for a job.

I learned if I know what I want, and ask for help with that, and then give it to them and Leave It Alone, and stop thinking about it, and anytime I think about it, I had to tell myself, that is not my job, that is the Universes job, once you get clear and let go and trust, it will come to you.

The question and the answer are on two very different vibrations, and you have to get out of the question vibration to get the answer. And to do that, you have to get happy. And then your answer will come.

Hope this helps
Old 11-12-2021, 12:06 PM
Experiencer
I've put out in prayers to God that I want a great job offer with a great company that I will really enjoy working for. Over and over again. It is not that specific like you're saying, but it's descriptive.

So I think you're saying be very specific about what you want, put it out there to the universe, and allow the universe to do it's job.
Old 11-12-2021, 01:27 PM
Master

Yes. Then leave it alone, don't think about it, trust it, and let them do their job, then Get Happy! You have to be in the vibration of happiness. So that in itself can be a journey, but what made me happy back then was channeling - that always got me in the vibration of happy. Find some things that make you happy when you are doing them and do more of that. Or, when you are doing the dishes, enjoy doing the dishes. Breathe in Joy, literally, and then breathe it down into your toes. You can "breathe in" whichever emotion you want, but when you are deliberate about it, you are tuning yourself to get more bang out of your day, so might as well be Joy. Joy is always available and ready to help.

Then pay attention to your "hunches", your instincts. I'm not saying don't look for a job, just, when you do look for a job, don't take it so seriously. Set aside an hour or two in the morning (be first, that works too) and then put it away and do something that makes you happy. And then, if you get a hunch to see if there are any new jobs to apply to in the middle of the day (when you have already looked in the morning), follow that hunch. Allow them to lead you where they want you to go. Trust your instincts. But do it with an attitude of lightness, or curiousity, knowing they will send you something when it is "time", which means "their" time, not yours, but you have to show up and pay attention. That is the first time I really understood what "going with the flow" meant. If something occurs to you to do, and you are doing the dishes or whatnot, stop and do that thing that occurred to you to do.

And in the meantime, learn to enjoy doing the little things. Go for a walk and enjoy the trees, talk to the trees, talk to the wind, stop and listen to nature and see what it has to say. Enjoy your life, no matter what you are doing, and your gifts will start coming, in ways you never expected and could not have foreseen.

It is such a fun way to move through your day. Enjoy yourself and learn to trust that what you want is coming to you, that is just not your job to orchestrate it. You just get to be the receiver, and your job is to be in the receiving mode. Sort of like a boomerang. If you throw a boomerang from on top of a mountain, it will come back to the top of the mountain, but if you have moved to the bottom by then, you won't see it. Stay at the top of the mountain and be in Joy and your boomerangs will be there when it is their time to show up.

Timing is everything to them, and since they are outside of time, it may take a bit of time, but you will get what you want, so be specific, then get out of its way.

I made a list of everything that I didn't want out of a job, then asked myself what would be the opposite of that? That became my new list. Sometimes we have to know what we don't want, to understand what it is we do want.

Oh, and think about not only what you want, but also what can you give to a job that will make you feel good.

Have fun - it is a fun journey.