Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-11-2020, 04:34 AM
Seeker

Heaven and Hell

What is the importance of hell and heaven afterlife?
Old 02-11-2020, 07:52 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajneshrai

To be honest my thinking is that its all your imagination. Hell doesn't really exist nor Heaven. It is the mind that takes over when you pass over.
Whatever you imagine you will see but eventually you will leave the earthly beliefs behind and enter a brilliant landscape of your own imagination.
Sorry if I upset folk, but that is my belief.(I may be wrong).
Old 02-11-2020, 08:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
To be honest my thinking is that its all your imagination. Hell doesn't really exist nor Heaven. It is the mind that takes over when you pass over.
Whatever you imagine you will see but eventually you will leave the earthly beliefs behind and enter a brilliant landscape of your own imagination.

You are not wrong.
It would be laughably sad if one's admission to 'Heaven' or 'Hell' were to be based on a couple of decades upon this planet.
Each of us is in fact nothing but mind.
The whole universe is one big mind.
You can be a 'goody' or a 'baddy' the universe has other things to to than to watch what you are doing.
Its main occupation is collecting as much information as possible to fuel evolution.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 02-11-2020, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:

There is none
Old 02-11-2020, 07:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess

You are welcome to your beliefs but I suspect that you are wrong.

The realms of the astral and mental planes are not just figments of our imagination but are instead just as real as this physical plane we currently inhabit.

You make it sound as if everyone we might encounter on these other planes only exists in our imagination. That is like saying that all the people we know now only exist in our mind. It is true that we can only experience other people on a subjective level, but that does not make them imaginary mental creations.

And of course, these are just my beliefs. One day we will know for sure.

Peace
Old 02-11-2020, 09:49 PM
janielee

Quote:

http://www.spiritguidesparrow.com/afterlife.html
Old 03-11-2020, 09:00 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
You are welcome to your beliefs but I suspect that you are wrong.

The realms of the astral and mental planes are not just figments of our imagination but are instead just as real as this physical plane we currently inhabit.

You make it sound as if everyone we might encounter on these other planes only exists in our imagination. That is like saying that all the people we know now only exist in our mind. It is true that we can only experience other people on a subjective level, but that does not make them imaginary mental creations.

And of course, these are just my beliefs. One day we will know for sure.

Peace
We all have our beliefs.
Old 03-11-2020, 10:35 AM
hazada guess

Following on from my previous post, The trouble with religion (of any sort) is that it is wholly man made to control the population. It is like a battle to see who is the best. You have to do this, you have to do that to be nearer to god.
Looking at all of the nde's(I know that it is not true death,but it gives us all a semblance) they are all following the same roundabout track yet they are all different judging by the persons beliefs.
A qualified medium is still able to tap into spirit when it has passed, yet it dwells in a landscape of its own imagination. There is probably different vibrations that influence our imagination, The nearer to source the better the imagination. That is my belief but I am open to be convinced otherwise.
Old 03-11-2020, 11:13 AM
Master
I hope there are literal places. If it's all a mind creation there would be billions of afterlives. It would mean the 'afterlife' is whatever we want it to be, which does sound appealing, but we'd get lost over time with no structure, no responsibility, and no truly shared environment. Anything goes. There would be a lack of connection in such a world. Your grandparents would be your grandparents and another person would see a pair of chairs?!! Hopefully not.
Old 03-11-2020, 12:15 PM
hazada guess

Altair...It would seem real to you.Your imagination would depend on what sort of person you were in this life.............Just my opinion.