Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 15-11-2021, 03:16 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
LYACMT, there is no acupuncture clinic where i live. Can u suggest me something i can do by myself to solve this problem?

I noticed in your post that you said "It is not a medical problem", so the way I understand is that you already went to hospital and seen a doctor, isn't it?
If no, please do go to hospital and see whether your problem can be solved or not?
If you already seen a doctor and make sure it is not some kind of physical/organic desease, and the doctor still can not help with your problem, then I suggested you go to acupuncture clinic which is another type of medical treatment. Unfortunately, you don't have acupuncture clinic where you live.

So, you may follow what sky123 suggested, it's your choice, you could try.

I gave you two suggestions in my first reply to your thread
- go to acupuncture clinic
- do not concentrate the mind on the head any more.
Just to be more clear, when you notice your head, headache may show up, when you notice your pain on your head, more pain show up. I know it because actually I met exactly your case before.

I do have some other advices, but most of them may not fit for you cause I dont know overall information of you and I'm fully aware that giving an advice needs seriousness, so a more general suggestion could be given is try to put your mind on your feet everytime when you walk, when your headache comes, you could also take a walk with your mind on your feet. You could try this method as well.

Anyway, acupuncture may solve it in a quick manner, but without the help of acupucture, it also can be solved but not in one day or two days according to my experience.

Be confident.
Old 15-11-2021, 10:14 AM
Knower
LYAC
"when you notice your head, headache may show up, when you notice your pain on your head, more pain show up"

Yes you are right.

"general suggestion could be given is try to put your mind on your feet everytime when you walk, when your headache comes, you could also take a walk with your mind on your feet"
Thank you for this suggestion but i found a good solution yesterday. I was watching ishakriya by Sadhguru, i had no interest in using it, but it made me realize that it is possible to breathe in ideas, so i started breathing the idea that my head is clear, the headache is gone. This worked well for me. im improving rapidly now.
Old 15-11-2021, 03:14 PM
Knower

Glad to hear that! I watched some of his videos before as well. Any way is a good way as long as it helps. :)
Old 15-11-2021, 09:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Its been over an year but this problem still persists. I have improved a lot over this year, e.g. i practiced positive thinking, improved my health by eating with awareness, havent had a fever, flu or cough for more than one year. Despite all these improvements, i still have that mild headache.\.
From what you just described it sounds like your third eye of spiritual awakening is happening a band or hat around the head is one of the signs but you must eliminate any medical possibilities first if thats all clear then you are awakening you maybe in for rough time as all sorts of things happen when you are spiritually awakening if this is the case you must seek help or it will drive you crazy or worse you cannot do it on your own but good luck anyway

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-12-2021 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 19-12-2021, 09:45 AM
Knower
Quote:
i started breathing the idea that my head is clear, the headache is gone. This worked well for me. im improving rapidly now.

Paying attention to the feet while walking.

Although the above two methods are helpful in reducing my headache, its still not gone. I would like to receive more suggestions on solving my headache problem so i will describe how it started.

i m 24 right now. Back when i was 14, i was surfing the internet and came across information on chakras. The webpage described methods to open various chakras. i did not believe in it. I thought there are no chakras, because i had never heard of such a thing in my muslim society. (im from Pakistan, islamic country, muslim family). i thought nothing would happen if i follow the techniques on the webpage, but i was curious so i started using the technique to open crown chakra. i imagined white light rising from my spine upwards towards my head. After a few attempts, i felt something like an energy so i became more interested in this. i thought i should try harder, maybe i will get enlightened. i was naive. i tried it again a few times. Then one day in the morning i felt the energy was gathering up in my head, so i tried pushing it out. i pushed it hard. i thought this would open the crown chakra and make me enlightened, but instead i felt a sudden sharp headache which made me feel very awful. Ever since then i had headache from time to time. During 14 to 20 age, it was often painful, but after 20 it got much better. i did not mess with any chakra work or meditation after 15 age. i only did some easy stuff like relax, eat consciously, do what i enjoy. im much better now. i know that i made a mess on my spiritual level in the past but it is healing on its own. its just that i want to accelerate the healing process. so i think of using energy work, open other chakras and balance them, but im careful so i havent done anything yet. i only do research about it to decide the best course of action to completely solve my headache problem.
Beside the headache, i dont have any other problem. My body is healthy. I dont feel any other chakra giving me trouble. Sometimes, the third eye chakra starts throbbing, but it is very rare and its not painful.

Please suggest me solutions to heal the crown chakra, heal the headache, and fully recover from the spiritual mess that i once made.
Old 19-12-2021, 10:55 AM
Knower

Quote:
i imagined white light rising from my spine upwards towards my head.

Well, from the perspectives of our discipline system, what you did above was wrong and shall never be done from our point of view.

We know that the energy will go to the head, but not in the way as you did, not by intentional mind leading. It will go to your head on its own intellegence once the conditions are ready. The energy itself will decide when and how. Based on your descriptions, it is obvious for me that the energy had been stucked in your head.

Since your problem was caused by practicing chakra related method and my discipline system is different from that of chakras, I suggest that it is better you firstly consult with chakra masters, cause I think your case might not be the only one, they should have solutions for similar cases.

By the way, we know there is a third eye, but we don't try to open it.
Old 26-12-2021, 06:39 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Can I fix this headache? How can I fix it?
It happens sometimes but not always but your case seems to be different. From my experience, the best remedy for the headache is to try to have a short nap as soon as you feel headache. It will certainly help. The only other option is take stop meditating and have a mild pain killer.

with love,
sanjay
Old 26-12-2021, 04:08 PM
Quote:
I have this subtle headache that won't go away.
It is always there.
I think I had this headache since forever. What causes it? I don't have a fever...
This is a health issue ...not a meditation issue. Thanks to all that have said that already.
When we stop distraction...often our discomfort in the body is noticed more.
Tell this to your doctor...it could be many things; simple allergies, dehydration to a brain tumor!
Ask the doctor, not us.

*This is being moved to the Health section. Sorry, I did not look at this post sooner...
it's a big forum!

And everyone, please, remember the Admins have asked to quote only 2-3 sentences!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-01-2022, 04:22 PM
Julius89

From my experiences pain in head or some other parts of body is caused by unresolved trauma, suppressed painful memories and emotions or negative thoughts. When you're access this trough meditation pain occurs or in my case after meditation when I fall asleep this memories release in dreams. Once I experienced pain in head and many spots in body after waking up from dream in which one very unpleasant memorie release from unconscious mind and that pain lasted for 10 minutes but that is processing of unresolved issues and healing. Body has it own way of dealing with the memories and remembering all, storing memories in different places painful memories are imprinted together with emotions and causes illness later. It is scientifically proven that every cell in body has it own memories storage.
Old 04-01-2022, 05:51 AM
Newbie ;)

It is a common experience by some people to feel some pressure-like sensation, twitching, burning sensation between the eyebrows, forehead, palms, and other parts of the body. Most of them will fade away slowly after a few months of practice. Some people experience mental pain or emotional outburst. That happens rarely but that goes away very quickly after 2–3 weeks of meditation. It is not bad as it helps release the negativity out of you.

Having food 2–3 hours before meditation (our stomach should be empty as far as possible), not drinking enough water, breathing harder, focusing stronger, forcing your fleeing thoughts, very young age, not eating the right food, and doing it longer in one stretch may sometimes cause headache.

In case the problem doesn’t get resolved after 3 months, talk to a yoga teacher or guru for specific advice.