Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 02-09-2020, 02:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777
Because I Am (is) every face, and everything is alive. Trees have faces too, so do mountains.

In order to be Universal this needed to be the case. A dove sees God as a Dove because the dove's essence has been promised Salvation. To rise into Godhood.

Brick by brick, or soul by soul, the Temple is built.

Redemption.

Every soul will be saved, regardless of how it lives here in the Shadow World of Generation & Death.
That's an interesting way to see it. Tho I feel there must be a purpose why some faces appear as they do to other's.

Like with the symbolism, and the timing in their encounters with other people, and the animals for example. I believe theres things to learn from them.
Old 06-09-2020, 10:50 PM
Knower
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
That's an interesting way to see it. Tho I feel there must be a purpose why some faces appear as they do to other's.

Like with the symbolism, and the timing in their encounters with other people, and the animals for example. I believe theres things to learn from them.

There are things to learn from all things, each experience is unique.

Ask me a specific question.

PS: The differences are ultimately to teach you sameness. An "ugly" face is capable of exhibiting Love as well as a beautiful face is, what you're expected to learn to do is look past it to feel the Love. For in essence; All is One.
Old 06-09-2020, 10:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Think of this as a little thought experiment, if I were your God (whatever you believe that concept means to you) what woukd you ask me?

Don't be shy and feel free, no one is going to judge you here.

Ask Me Anything. I will answer.
When do I get my ball back? Seriously, If the creator created creation, who created the creator?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 07-09-2020, 11:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
When do I get my ball back? Seriously, If the creator created creation, who created the creator?

it is written that it was his mom.
Old 07-09-2020, 11:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
it is written that it was his mom.
That makes sense. "The chicken or the egg" comes to mind. BTW, was mom's name, Barbra?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 08-09-2020, 02:29 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
There are things to learn from all things, each experience is unique.

Ask me a specific question.

PS: The differences are ultimately to teach you sameness. An "ugly" face is capable of exhibiting Love as well as a beautiful face is, what you're expected to learn to do is look past it to feel the Love. For in essence; All is One.
Indeed, each experience is unique and have things to learn~

I'm drawing a blank on what to ask at the moment.

I do agree about different faces, and that it's about looking past what you see on the surface to see and feel the love. Or like when a seed is first planted, you may not see what the seed will bring, but by seeing and feeling love one can see it grow~
Old 08-09-2020, 04:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Awareness itself is the Eye of God...

Everything that is, was and will be is God.

What's important about Awareness being the eye of God is that regardless of how you use it; what you look at will expand.

So yes technically it's all "illusion" but there has never not been illusion, which makes it as real as anything. You associate the word with negative or non preferable concepts - which is why you are having a hard time with this.

It is not "fake" but it is creative power. Ponder on this for a while.
To create something out of nothing is a powerful experience, a new born isn't Fake, they're New Life. A great stage magician creates illusion to wow shock and awe the audience, not dupe them.

As always the intention behind a thing is much more important than the thing itself (as the thing doesn't actually exist, it's merely a reconfiguration of photons) because these are the things that give meaning and value to life, the relationships that form from you bonding with the stuff in your world.

Eg. Your friend might not be important but the relationship you have with your friend is. The post office might not be important but the relationship you have with it is. A gun may not be important but the relationship you have with it is.

Your friend could be a homeless man living under a bridge, but every day on your way from work you stop to give him your left over lunch and some coins and he tells you the most amazing and interesting stories you have ever heard, you do this every day every week until it becomes habit - this relationship is now important to you because it becomes a great source of joy and distraction. Truth is this relationship is the only real thing, the man could be someone different and it wouldn't matter. As long as the dynamic of the relationship is the same.

The post office is just a building, people walk past it every day, some don't even look at it when they go past it, it flies under the radar... But if you are someone who for example collects disability cheques and the likes, the post office becomes like a church to you - it's a saving grace. You go there every month, walk in and greet the people with smiles, they know your name, it's a fun experience.. You always walk out with more money than you had going in. The post office becomes very important to you because it's responsible for feeding you and keeping you supported financially. You value the relationship you have with it.

I'll switch up the last example a little to further illustrate this point..

A gun is merely a piece of funny looking metal, but the way the components are put together (the relationship they have to each other) make it a powerful weapon.

A spiritual person, or even a street fighter kind of person, would not necessarily find it important at all... But if you are somewhat physically weak and own one, the relationship you have with it makes it important to you. It's a way to protect yourself. It makes you feel safe.

So, it is always the relationships we form around these "nothings" that are what Life is about, and they are the things that give meaning to life.

Remember, pain is merely a sensation, suffering is optional. What makes you suffer from pain is the meaning you attribute to the pain - the relationship you have with the pain.

Change the relationship and you change the thing.
Well, the eye of god, awareness, is not god. There is no likeness to god. There are many awarenesses of awarenesses. But only one beingness without becoming. And if that one beingness is without (self) awareness (becoming). There goes the idea of freedom. Existence is simply meaningless. And all awareness will forever contain wanted and the lack of it. Meaning there is no ultimate, because the ultimate/absolute is without any self awareness. So the absolute existence just exists. And it might aswell not exist, because no one can experience it. And if we do experience something, there is always wanted and unwanted. Even expanding into wanted reveals yet another duality of a new kind of wanted/unwanted. Like a fractal. It all is.
Would be nice to have god wake up to something more than just a duality. A joy that has always been always will and is. It would have to be right here and right now. Omni present. And I guess that's what we're all looking for eternally. 5 billion times per second. We want it so much, we even give up the search to find it.
Old 08-09-2020, 04:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Well, the eye of god, awareness, is not god. There is no likeness to god. There are many awarenesses of awarenesses
Peek-a-boo! So sorry, couldn't help myself.
Seriously, what you say is true.

Old 08-09-2020, 03:41 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness

When you're ready to bounce.

The 'creator' didn't create creation. Creation is Finished. Meaning it always was, is and will always be. Energy is merely transformed from one form into another within God (Creation).
Old 08-09-2020, 03:49 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Well, the eye of god, awareness, is not god. There is no likeness to god. There are many awarenesses of awarenesses. But only one beingness without becoming. And if that one beingness is without (self) awareness (becoming). There goes the idea of freedom. Existence is simply meaningless. And all awareness will forever contain wanted and the lack of it. Meaning there is no ultimate, because the ultimate/absolute is without any self awareness. So the absolute existence just exists. And it might aswell not exist, because no one can experience it. And if we do experience something, there is always wanted and unwanted. Even expanding into wanted reveals yet another duality of a new kind of wanted/unwanted. Like a fractal. It all is.
Would be nice to have god wake up to something more than just a duality. A joy that has always been always will and is. It would have to be right here and right now. Omni present. And I guess that's what we're all looking for eternally. 5 billion times per second. We want it so much, we even give up the search to find it.

You misunderstand.

Read the second line of the post you quoted.

All is God.

Awareness is only the Eye of God, that which seeks & finds.

God is not a 'Duality'

There are many assumptions you make, yet you read not with understanding. Take some time to slowly go through what I Am hath said to you - then ask questions.

This is a AMA.