Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-01-2017, 01:37 AM
Experiencer

timing of signs

Am I the only person that when I ask for a sign, I usually don't receive until a couple days later & when I see it, I just know it's the sign I asked for. For example, I'll ask to have a dream & I won't have it until three days later & it's the sign I've been looking for. Or, I'll ask to see something uncommon & I won't see it until a week later & I instantly get reminded of the sign. Personally, I don't believe signs have to happen right when you ask for them. What do you guys think?
Old 26-01-2017, 02:40 PM
Master
I do. It happens in a similar way as well. You get them when you are supposed to see them
Old 26-01-2017, 04:20 PM
Suspended
Guide

When I was grieving & desperate, I was always begging for signs from my deceased husband to let me know he was okay - I received them w/in the day ...
However, if I asked for a sign of a different nature, then it took days up to a week to get a sign ...
For myself, it was like the time between asking & receiving allowed me to build confidence &/or figure out what I could do on my own; the sign was only a validation ...
I get signs all the time w/out asking ...
Old 26-01-2017, 05:34 PM
Experiencer

Signs ~

I also believe that signs are for us to intuitively interpret, so are we manifesting what we believe? Of course I believe to :-) Either path takes us to what we need for our further evolution.
Old 26-01-2017, 05:48 PM
Experiencer

Signs ~

If I've replied, I want to add. I also believe our signs not only come from our intuition to guide us, but I also believe it's so energetic that it's also coming from the other mystery of where spirits are that have passed over, such as with your husband. Since it's all a mystery even with partial explanation of energy. You were desperate to know about your husband and your sign came with 24 hrs.

Yes, I agree signs are a validation of our questions, yet we interpret how we will. I certainly know that first hand.

Really, thanks, and I still haven't found the area that explains the number of post, say to be listed as "guide". Anyway, thanks ~

Joyce
Old 02-02-2017, 05:36 PM
Experiencer
Decoding the signs I get brings enthusiasm. I feel blessed by God
Old 02-02-2017, 05:46 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
Am I the only person that when I ask for a sign, I usually don't receive until a couple days later & when I see it, I just know it's the sign I asked for. For example, I'll ask to have a dream & I won't have it until three days later & it's the sign I've been looking for. Or, I'll ask to see something uncommon & I won't see it until a week later & I instantly get reminded of the sign. Personally, I don't believe signs have to happen right when you ask for them. What do you guys think?

How would signs appeared when you try to force, control them to come, they come, when you are in flow of life and slightly still carry with yourself intention to come to signs and whey they come you know them. But don't ask further, that is beyond my perception.

Maybe there is some other practice, that helps you with instant answers?
Old 10-02-2017, 06:16 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobean
I do. It happens in a similar way as well. You get them when you are supposed to see them

This of course does seem correct. My take is we can't receive a sign if we're not ready because our depth of interpretation isn't deep enough; therefore see them only when you're supposed to (as in ready with understanding).

Again, just my opinion,
Joyce
Old 10-02-2017, 06:19 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianamadalina
Decoding the signs I get brings enthusiasm. I feel blessed by God

Well you are the one learning and growing. Being grateful is always a blessing.
Old 07-07-2021, 09:57 AM
madalina_diana

Signs do not come, nothing to interpret. I go into the void and live in the music.