Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-11-2021, 03:23 PM
Knower

Thank you for your replies friends :)
Old 22-11-2021, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Change the idea of yourself to love, the aura will change with it.
Much love, utopia
Love is the key.
utopia
Old 29-11-2021, 02:51 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
I noticed that I am always attracted to sad songs, sad movie scenes, sad stories etc.
Could it be because I have a negative aura within myself which is why I get attracted to sad stuff?
Possibly that your guides are trying to tell you something, possibly something that you need to learn or perhaps prepare for something. Ask your self and write your thoughts on during the sad stuff.

Maybe share it on here to us. Maybe you could find the message within your thoughts. Continue to follow your gut with love and light in thought.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 02-12-2021 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 02-12-2021, 03:42 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbdj
Possiblely that your guides are trying to tell you something, possibly something that you need to learn or perhaps prepare for something. Ask your self and write your thoughts on during the sad stuff.

Maybe share it on here to us. Maybe you could find the message within your thoughts. Continue to follow your gut with love and light in thought.

I always imagine myself (without myself realising, like subconsciously) as the victim experiencing the sadness in the movies or TV shows, especially those related to:
a) being cheated on or jilted in a relationship
b) being bullied in school or workplace

My mind will keep thinking about that for a few days after watching the TV show/movie. I would always keep feeling sad and pity for the victim character like the character was a real person in life.
Old 02-12-2021, 04:36 PM
Quote:
I would always keep feeling sad and pity for the victim character like the character was a real person in life.
Well, gee...if that is serving you somehow...ok.

But, to change a thought is as easy as changing a channel on TV when you don't like the show.
And then you change it again and again until you're seeing something you enjoy.
Gotta realize you are in control of what you think...saves me everyday for years now.
Good luck, practice makes perfect.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-12-2021, 12:37 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I always imagine myself (without myself realising, like subconsciously) as the victim experiencing the sadness in the movies or TV shows, especially those related to:
a) being cheated on or jilted in a relationship
b) being bullied in school or workplace

My mind will keep thinking about that for a few days after watching the TV show/movie. I would always keep feeling sad and pity for the victim character like the character was a real person in life.

Is it one story you thought about for few days or is it for every story/characters?
Old 13-12-2021, 12:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbdj
Is it one story you thought about for few days or is it for every story/characters?

I would say for like 70% of the movies/TV series. But definitely not all. There are some which I totally forgot after watching.