Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-03-2021, 12:27 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That's so cool!
I use a technique I was taught...I could make it easier even...but I like it:
I stand - address my guide buddies - I lean fwd and say to them -
''this is a Yes''. I lean back ---''this is a No''.
"Should I blank?"
And there is a definite push either way.

Congratulations
Hey miss H, what do you think it means as for my last post here? I've never had my spiritual guides and/or God listen to me this much

"At first I thought I'd follow the advice from my spiritual guides, but I caved to her advances. I regret it because it ended up where I was laying here crying today, and I told God to take my relationship with my ex today, not even 30 minutes later, she blocked me suddenly.

I'm just wondering if this sounds karmic? She was really abusive, and I loved her too much, and now I feel better since she blocked me.

God and my spiritual guides never listen this intently to me, that is also why I feel there's a lesson here, maybe a karmic lesson or something"
Old 20-03-2021, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
Hey miss H, what do you think it means as for my last post here? I've never had my spiritual guides and/or God listen to me this much

"At first I thought I'd follow the advice from my spiritual guides, but I caved to her advances.
I regret it because it ended up where I was laying here crying today, and
I told God to take my relationship with my ex today, not even 30 minutes later, she blocked me suddenly. ....
Oh my, we all have so many entwined connections and involvements with others...have faith everything is for a reason...
Ha, she blocked you.
Know it will all work out for the best...almost like a storm and the sky clears
and we finally see clearly...it all comes together.
Oh, what a great day that is!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-03-2021, 04:49 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh my, we all have so many entwined connections and involvements with others...have faith everything is for a reason...
Ha, she blocked you.
Know it will all work out for the best...almost like a storm and the sky clears
and we finally see clearly...it all comes together.
Oh, what a great day that is!
I agree 👍 hope your well
Old 29-03-2021, 09:26 AM
Administrator
If i tried your way Miss hepburn i would end up on the floor i suffer from Vertigo

I am so used to my guides energy that i just ask something, and he is there.

Namaste
Old 16-07-2021, 04:14 AM
Newbie ;)

This is genius, I hate when I don't think of the simplest answer to getting the signs right! Thanks for this!
Old 17-07-2021, 05:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
I asked my spiritual guides to show me ...
This brings back a memory for me and to say I have had such an experience to. I asked to be shown something long ago and I remember it was important to me. That is what I remember most. So what I said to myself. I asked a specific (important) question, not a general one but a detailed question, oh by the way that no one could or did answer, except for one single person and something happened that matched the question in such detail I was shook. Only one person ever said it and I doubted. It is something that never happened before or since. Out of something ordinary I found synchronicity has meaning to whom it is intended with no meaning to those who see the same thing. I do think spirit would use the ordinary universe and what is in it. Nothing that isn't there to use. What was the probability of such response and connection, 0 and 100 at the same time. It is the connect that is most amazing. Two people who see the same thing happen. Communication with universe of two people. Two people see the same occurrence but if not intended holds no meaning in what is the ordinary that happened. The ordinary is used. I wish everyone could have such detailed occurrence to experience it. But this does present a problem. We are taught not to ask but I think it is ok.
Old 21-07-2021, 06:05 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
This brings back a memory for me and to say I have had such an experience to. I asked to be shown something long ago and I remember it was important to me. That is what I remember most. So what I said to myself. I asked a specific (important) question, not a general one but a detailed question, oh by the way that no one could or did answer, except for one single person and something happened that matched the question in such detail I was shook. Only one person ever said it and I doubted. It is something that never happened before or since. Out of something ordinary I found synchronicity has meaning to whom it is intended with no meaning to those who see the same thing. I do think spirit would use the ordinary universe and what is in it. Nothing that isn't there to use. What was the probability of such response and connection, 0 and 100 at the same time. It is the connect that is most amazing. Two people who see the same thing happen. Communication with universe of two people. Two people see the same occurrence but if not intended holds no meaning in what is the ordinary that happened. The ordinary is used. I wish everyone could have such detailed occurrence to experience it. But this does present a problem. We are taught not to ask but I think it is ok.

I'll think about what you said...and I'll get back to you if I remember to.