Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Closed Thread

Old 29-10-2022, 12:24 PM
I'm not sure you have an audience here, eninn.

''Islam has also been viewed as a form of Arab imperialism and has received criticism by figures from Africa and India for the destruction of indigenous cultures.
Islam's recognition of slavery as an institution, which led to Muslim traders exporting as many as 17 million slaves to the coast of the Indian Ocean, the Middle East, and North Africa, has also been criticize''

"Another criticism focuses on the question of human rights in the Islamic world, both historically and in modern Islamic nations, including the treatment of women, LGBT people, and religious and ethnic minorities, as shown in Islamic law and practice.''

We're only allowed to quote 3 sentences ---but the point is made with just these. Links are underlined.

My post 53 still stands.
Mahsa Amini, (link) killed by Muslim police last month.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-10-2022, 01:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn
100 Proof Quran Is The Word Of God (Zakir Naik)
I personally wouldn't follow someone who is listed as one of the most wanted fugitives and has
been denied a Visa by multiple Countries, but to each their own.
Old 29-10-2022, 10:11 PM
eninn

The history of Islam is not taken from Wikipedia or hostile sites that hate Islam

You must learn Islam in specialized Islamic centers
So that your judgment is neutral without the influence of emotion
Or fake news from the media

Slavery existed for thousands of years before Islam. When Islam came the sharia addressed the reality of slavery that was prevalent at the time by bringing new legislation on the treatment of slaves that aimed at raising their status and eventually their freedom.

That is because slavery is well established in Judaism and Christianity, where it has taken unjust forms. They have many books which discuss that in detail and condone it. Therefore it makes you wonder: how can these churchmen call people to Christianity when Christianity condones and legitimizes slavery?

Islam, Slavery and the African - By Abdullah Hakim Quick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5gJ4e0bV1o
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

For Muslims, sex is seen as a gift from Allah, to be kept strictly within marriage between a man and a woman.

Generally speaking, all religions not tolerate homosexuality, because it is unnatural and against the will of Allah.

"And as for the two of you men who are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. And if they repent and improve, then let them be. Lo! Allah is Merciful."
Qur'an 4:16

people caught taking part in homosexual acts.

In public, in front of the people and society, they are punished by the judiciary

But those who do this in secret,

God will hold them accountable for it

An American Muslim sheikh talks about the decision of same-sex marriage in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qLWzilKsXs
Old 29-10-2022, 10:12 PM
eninn

It is very normal. The enemies of Islam do not want a man to spread Islam
And they promote wrong ideas about him, as usual for everyone who succeeds in spreading Islam
The man is forced to move from one place to another

Dr. Zakir
scientist of Religions Comparison

Much of the false news about Muslims in the media is believed by ignorant people

and I don't care what the fake media thinks

So that I don't judge people ignorantly

Watch: Zakir Naik responds to allegations; ‘I haven’t inspired terrorists. Media’s act is devilish’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abyNs6P1hVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJdolrm0GDU
Old 29-10-2022, 10:23 PM
eninn

in Islam, a non-Muslim is treated better than a Muslim himself

According to Islamic law

Regardless of the unjust rulers loyal to the West against the interests of Muslims and non-Muslims

It is absurd to pay attention to the content of the *deleted* media that distorts the image of Islam and describes Muslims as terrorism

How are Muslims treated in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6wE0eWSyEs
Old 30-10-2022, 12:01 AM
Mahsa Amini, (link), was it not the Islamic Iranian morality police that arrested her last month and killed
her for not wearing her head covering correctly!? Tho, they deny this.

I do not believe I am ignorant in believing this is, indeed, true...causing riots in her name.
Follow the Islam religion if you like, but you will not be convincing ME to be part of it.
Are there some wise and beautiful verses written in the Qur'an ...sure!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-10-2022, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn
It is absurd to pay attention to the content of the Zionist media that distorts the image of Islam and describes Muslims as terrorist
You will know them by their fruit, what a simple way of recognizing true followers of God and avoiding false prophets.
Old 30-10-2022, 07:06 PM
eninn

I told you before, Iran is not an Islamic country
Because it is against the tolerance of Islamic Sharia
And I don't care about fake rumors in the media that attribute this to Islam
And I don't care about the laws of each country that imposes certain penalties
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

You are just brainwashed by fake media about Muslims And because there are some misguided groups that attribute themselves to Islam, such as ISIS, and they kill Muslims and non-Muslims.The Prophet Muhammad did not say kill the innocent and blow yourself up

A Muslim or the Muslim community as a whole thus has a goal to achieve: This is the spread of Islam, conveying the truth to the remotest corners of the world, the eradication of oppression and tyranny and the establishment of justice all over the world. This requires the Muslim to lead an exemplary life, and thus the moral and ethical values of Islam have usually played an important part in the spread of Islam.
When the Muslims ruled Europe - BBC Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5vuTpN4WUI

If the Prophet Muhammad was a liar, what would be his fruits and actions:

1- Denying the existence of Christ
2- Corruption on earth
3- Erroneous teachings that lead society to its downfall
4- The spread of obscenity and the ruin of the minds of all who followed the religion
5- His defeat is a crushing defeat in the course of the propagation of Islam

So did all this happen? No, that did not happen. It is rather the opposite of all this that happened, which is the respect of our Prophet Muhammad for Christ and Mary the Virgin, peace be upon her.

The Prophet Muhammad forbade fornication, usury, gambling, drinking wine and other evils of society

And all this is done by Christians contrary to the teachings of Christ

and the consumption of wine, which Christians now drink. And He advised Paul to drink wine under the guise of cure.

Muhammad came to ban this pagan thought, which is the use of alcohol, under the guise of treatment.

And science came to prove the correctness of what the Prophet of God, Muhammad, the best of creation and the best of them said

Sir George Bernard Shaw
I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man , he must be called the Saviour of Humanity.

I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.

Adnan Rashid Reads the Quran from the time of the Prophet pbuh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQMaK0TP-GI
Old 30-10-2022, 07:17 PM
I do understand what the Media can do.
I am not brainwashed, nor ignorant.
Someone else got deleted for calling YOU brainwashed, btw.

And I know that the Inquisition and witch hunts were not a reflection on Jesus or the Bible, either.
It was a reflection on the Roman Catholic Church and Pope at the time.

Old 30-10-2022, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote eninn
[When the Muslims ruled Europe]

When did Muslims 'rule' Europe ?. I presume your referring to when the Muslims invaded and massacred the inhabitants of various Countries in 'parts' of Europe only.
I personally am extremely interested in History, especially European so I would be grateful if you could point me to Historical Documents (rather than youtube) to validate the dates when Muslim 'ruled Europe'.. Thank you .....
Closed Thread