Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-10-2019, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
The eleven and Paul, Peter denied Christ, Toma needed proof, Paul was blindly following the jewish leaders doing all sorts of bad things, when Jesus was captured, all the other ran away, how do I know this? Only Peter was the one who followed Christ from a distance when He was captured.Then after they truly knew Christ, the transformation was amazing! According to what was passed down through all the ages, most of them, if not all, suffered horrible deaths.Stephan was the first who died for Christ if I am right, stoned to death.

They were chosen before the foundation of the world, so they were apostles even before becoming apostles, but let's say that before fully knowing Christ, they were disciples of Christ, then they became apostles with "full rights".

There were no Apostles before Christ.

' Disciple comes from an educational context and is similar to "student." So the word apostle defines a person in terms of their purpose or mission, while disciple emphasizes the person's relationship to the teacher. In the case of the 12 apostles, all of them are disciples. But it doesn’t follow that all disciples are apostles '
Old 25-10-2019, 02:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
There were no Apostles before Christ.

' Disciple comes from an educational context and is similar to "student." So the word apostle defines a person in terms of their purpose or mission, while disciple emphasizes the person's relationship to the teacher. In the case of the 12 apostles, all of them are disciples. But it doesn’t follow that all disciples are apostles '

It's funny how you try to find faults in my words, you are just like those fundamental christian, you can not say a word and they are already accusing you and showing you that you are not right.

Of course there were no apostles before Christ, thanks for telling me the obvious, read my words once again and see that it was just a way to show how they changed, the apostles In fact, as I said, they were apostles even before the foundation of the world because they were chosen by the Creator.
Old 25-10-2019, 02:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It's funny how you try to find faults in my words, you are just like those fundamental christian, you can not say a word and they are already accusing you and showing you that you are not right.

Of course there were no apostles before Christ, thanks for telling me the obvious, read my words once again and see that it was just a way to show how they changed, the apostles In fact, as I said, they were apostles even before the foundation of the world because they were chosen by the Creator.

No I am definitely not a fundamentalist.

You wrote....
' Look at the apostles before knowing Christ and then look at the apostles after knowing Christ '

So I pointed out that before they knew Christ they were not Apostles.

Being chosen by the creator.... Well that's another story....
Old 25-10-2019, 03:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
Thanks for your response. You did raise some interesting things here I want to address.

Lilith was my old identity, it doesn't matter anymore. People used to advise me things like this and I was so eager to resolve my situation that I went to the extreme and threw away everything that was linked to the occult. But see, that kind of life is impossible, because occult is all around us. Besides, thinking like that mean that I shouldn't even be on this forum. That kind of life is against Jesus IMHO, because it doesn't contain love for all people. Running away from all the worldly things made me depressed even when I was into eastern philosophy or minimalism.

As for Catholic church. I've met so many unstable people there that I decided I'm staying far away from it. I just don't trust it. Exorcism seems bizarre and violent.

As for archangel Michael. I used to work with angels while I was in the new age. Now as a Christian I asked God to send me His angles to protect me. I honestly have no idea is this Biblical or not, as I see huge debates going on about it. Anyway, ever since I was into white magic I've seen blue sparkling dots like orbs around me. I still see them today and I don't have medical condition. I have no idea what that is.

Alright, just covering all bases here.

You're probably right about exorcisms and the catholic church. Perhaps it's best to stay away from all that. I am an ex-catholic myself, so It's not like I am a fan of the church, but they do seem to be the ones to go to when one needs to get rid of unwanted visitors. But, that is simply based on hearsay.

As far as I can tell, and I have done extensive research, most of the deities and demons of Christianity are based on Sumerian antecedents, which is not surprising since the Israelites and Mesopotamians were neighbours and the Jews of course spent quite a lot of time in Babylonian captivity.

This is probably the origin of most biblical stories and characters:

Edin -> Garden of Eden

Epic of Gilgamesh -> the Flood story

Abzu -> The Abyss (Sumerian underworld and eventually, hell)

Anunnaki (sons of the sky or An) -> Elohim (sons of the sky or El), as well as Allah, the singular of plural Allahim in Islam

Inanna-Ishtar (Queen of Heaven, the Dove Goddess, Enki's daughter) -> Queen of Heaven, the Holy Spirit symbolised as the Dove, the Holy Mother

Pazuzu (wind demon) -> Azazel, leader of the watchers-grigori, the fallen angels / Azazil (in Islam), leader of the Jinn

Adamu, the first man, created by Enki, god of the waters below and son of Anu/El, one of the chief Anunnaki/Elohim/Sons of God -> Adam, the first man created by God

Lilitu (predatory female spirits) -> Lilith, Adam's first wife, the mother of demons.

Ok, so this is somewhat simplistic, the real story is far more complicated, but I've had dealings with some of the beings mentioned above and I know for a fact that they're real. I've also been in the Abyss / Abzu / Underworld astrally and I can confirm that it and the beings that inhabit it are real and they do meddle in earthly affairs.

As for your situation, information is your friend and It would help if you did more research on who or what is bothering you. A name would be very helpful and that might also shine a light on its motivation.
Old 25-10-2019, 03:53 PM
ImthatIm

Lilith
A couple of things stand out to me.

You don't seem to feel forgiven.
You seem to have guilt, shame and condemnation.
Based on how I read your writings.

When you can rest in the Divine Love of God you will
be able to resist from a position of rest in the Love of the Father.

I know this is some pretty simplistic ways of looking at things
but it is where I hang out.

You are free to ponder this or reject it as you see fit.
I pray you find peace.
Old 25-10-2019, 07:18 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I've also been in the Abyss / Abzu / Underworld astrally and I can confirm that it and the beings that inhabit it are real and they do meddle in earthly affairs.

As for your situation, information is your friend and It would help if you did more research on who or what is bothering you. A name would be very helpful and that might also shine a light on its motivation.

Yeah, unfortunately I've been there too and have seen it.

Personally, I really dislike demonology and I don't want to explore darkness. My focus is Jesus.

But I've heard from a lot of people (Christians) that I need to call demon(s) by their name and cast them out in the Jesus' name. Huge problem is that when I am astrally attacked it's out of my control, not of my will, and it's so terrifying (I won't share graphic details) that I can't think at all. I can't even think of my name in that state. So how could I make myself to ask their name? I can barely make myself to scream Jesus' name. Their energy enters me and I am not myself anymore at all. I don't exist. I am (become) them. I really don't want to play victim, but for real, it's like being heavily drugged and tortured in that state, so, how could a person in such position ask for a name or anything at all?

I mean, is there any other way that I could get their names? From where do I get it and what information I need, and what kind of research, which literature?

Isn't the ultimate motivation of demons the same? They want to push you in the sin and destroy or take your soul with them, since they can't get to heaven.
So why would a name be important? Why aren't so many names of demons in the Bible? Why there is no such practice (in that particular way of casting out) described in the Bible?
Old 25-10-2019, 08:05 PM
Master

post deleted
Old 25-10-2019, 08:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
Yeah, unfortunately I've been there too and have seen it.

Personally, I really dislike demonology and I don't want to explore darkness. My focus is Jesus.

But I've heard from a lot of people (Christians) that I need to call demon(s) by their name and cast them out in the Jesus' name. Huge problem is that when I am astrally attacked it's out of my control, not of my will, and it's so terrifying (I won't share graphic details) that I can't think at all. I can't even think of my name in that state. So how could I make myself to ask their name? I can barely make myself to scream Jesus' name. Their energy enters me and I am not myself anymore at all. I don't exist. I am (become) them. I really don't want to play victim, but for real, it's like being heavily drugged and tortured in that state, so, how could a person in such position ask for a name or anything at all?

I mean, is there any other way that I could get their names? From where do I get it and what information I need, and what kind of research, which literature?

Isn't the ultimate motivation of demons the same? They want to push you in the sin and destroy or take your soul with them, since they can't get to heaven.
So why would a name be important? Why aren't so many names of demons in the Bible? Why there is no such practice (in that particular way of casting out) described in the Bible?

I think I've been there too.It was horrible, I saw people that were thin like a stick, you could see their bones and their skin had a greish color.They were so hungry and thirsty that they started each other bodies, it was horrible, I was also thrown there but something happened and I found myself clothed in this powerful radiating light, I am not sure, but I had huge wings, an armor of light and maybe a sword of light.The light emanating from my body was so powerful that I could not see much.This place where I was found was like a cave under the Earth and there were demons there governing this place, they were huge.

Christ sent out demons without knowing their names, only that time when He meet the "Legion", if I am right, so this is not the requirement to escape from them.Christ saved me from them but I can't give you and exact solution to this, I will pray for you, I know that I am strong in prayer, I feel your pain.I asked the angels and the saints to pray for me at that time, I was so affected by what was happening to me that... I have no words, it was horrible and nobody from my family knew a thing, I was afraid to go at sleep at night because I knew there's a chance to be tormented again.That's when I met the masons and they were behind this, I saw them, while having OBE, they were around my house, chanting and worshiping a dead thing, it was horrible.Then months later I met this guy who told me that if I want to be a mason, incredible, right? What were the chances, I can't even believe it... This guy is the new boyfriend of my cousin, he appeared from nowhere.......

I am not going to let you down, I promise! Soon I will go to sleep and I will meditate to reach a deep state of silence and peace so that I can focus all my energy on your freedom from those nasty things. I've been trying for quite a time to heal a paralyzed girl but I feel that I am failing to do so, maybe I can help you!!

Know this, you are not alone and I am very stubborn, I kept asking the Creator for an answer for years and years without stop until He finally gave me an answer and a lot more.
Old 25-10-2019, 08:28 PM
Experiencer

I have had experiences dealing with demons and also casting them out. I can share my experiences so that maybe you can find it useful in your dealings with all of this. Initially, it was hard to deal with and I needed help. Later I tried to do it on my own, and eventually, I have gained the faith to cast them away easily.

Initially when I tried to get rid of demons, I would play uplifting songs. My favorite thing to do was to play "Holy Spirit" on repeat. It's a pleasant song that when you listen to the words, it will invite the Holy Spirit to be with you.

My second recommendation before you tackle them is to read Psalms 23 and 91 back to back. Repeat it until it rings true in your heart. Jehovah will come to your protection.

Next I pray. I pray to God and to Jesus and ask them to send their angels to protect me and send the Holy Spirit to completely fill the space. Imagine your space as a giant cup, and ask God to fill it from floor to ceiling with the Holy Spirit. Also ask that he lends your voice power so that when you speak, you speak with His authority. After intense praying, you should feel your vibration lifted and you are ready to begin.

While in this higher vibrational state, you should say out loud and with the authority you had prayed for. Say, "In the name of Jesus Christ, I command you to leave and never return." Keep saying this with authority until you feel the demon has left. I found in my practice that you have to add the "and never return part" because I had dealt with one demon that would leave when I commanded it to, only to return the next day.

Good luck. Let me know if you have any questions or need further advice. With God anything is possible. Make room in your heart for him and he will block out all evil.
Old 25-10-2019, 08:30 PM
Master

Since you posted this in the Christianity section it prohibits (by my own morals) from saying anything non christian. Other non christians might feel the same way. Just saying.....