Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-06-2022, 07:19 AM
Master

Tangible message

The spiritual world opened for me after my grandma's death, I always felt that she woke me up when I started to have those incredible and wonderful experiences. Not only this but my life has been like under her guidance ever since. Now I think, based on what I felt, that she reached if you want an angelic level for the "grandma" image faded away but still she manifested in a way that it's comfortable to me.

This morning, the invisible wall between our world and the spiritual world faded away and for the first time, in a way that I've never experienced before, a tangible message was given to me, something that I actually felt physically, something that I actually was able to experience while having my human mind awake.

I was deep into a dream, it's a long story, but in my dream I could shift reality whenever something bad was to happen. I suddenly became awake, fully awake, even though I could move, I could open my eyes, I felt that I should not, that it was not the time to do this and sure it was so. From nowhere I hear a voice gently whispering in my right ear, I was sleeping on the left side, right away I recognized the voice, my grandma. Then I started to feel a rush of anxiety, for the impossible happened, my mind was not able to comprehend this, I was not ready one bit for a real life experience of this magnitude. It's much easier when the human intellect is simply not there to begin with.

I heard her physically speaking into my right ear and this was her message to me: I love you and I will always love you, can't wait to see each other again!

As I was hearing this message, I suddenly felt her hand gently caressing my head, I could literally feel her hand and I knew it was her hand, I could literally feel the life from her hand, physically, physically touching my head. At this moment my human intellect was going haywire, how can this be, how can this be, while the deeper parts were totally opened for this experience.

When she first time came to me, some 6 years ago, she offered me 3 signs, a future thing that was to happen and it happened, she blew warm air in my hand and I felt the warm air and she took my hand and touched her face and I felt her face, once again she offered me signs so that I have the proof I need.

Then I felt that she was leaving and tried to force myself open my eyes and move my body, in that very moment I was pulled back into a dream that my mind was trying to portray as a way to make sense of this incredible experience, in that very moment I woke up exactly in the position I was while the whole experience happened, sleeping on my left side, first thing, I opened my eyes, I was trying very hard to do it so that I can see her for the excitement was unbearable even though my mind could not handle this.

One more amazing, amazing experience! What can I say, incredible that such things are happening....
Old 27-06-2022, 07:35 AM
Newbie ;)

When i wake up from dreams my position doesn't matter that much, but I notice it anyway. Then once again I don't manage to go back unless I'm called
Old 28-06-2022, 09:28 AM
Newbie ;)

What a great experience
Old 28-06-2022, 04:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemat
When i wake up from dreams my position doesn't matter that much, but I notice it anyway. Then once again I don't manage to go back unless I'm called

There's a pose that seem to be quite powerful, not the usual meditative pose, cross legged.
Old 28-06-2022, 04:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaigirl
What a great experience

Thank you, but as usual, my family does not believe me, they think it was a dream but I know that it was not, for I was awake, aware of my body, the pose of my body, the wall right in front of my eyes, I was sleeping close to the wall. The place where my grandma was by the direction of the sound of her voice, she was behind me, a little bit above my right ear. I could move my body freely with no problem. It's hard for the mind to accept that which the mind thinks it is impossible...
Old 03-07-2022, 11:45 AM
Deactivated Account

It's very rare that God permits are person who has 'moved on' to communicate with us... Very rare!
Old 03-07-2022, 06:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
It's very rare that God permits are person who has 'moved on' to communicate with us... Very rare!

With about 3 days before this, I meditated deeply, I wanted just to see if I can contact my grandma, not much happened. Then on the third day, this happened. I easily reach profound levels of meditation, I noticed this recently, much easier than before. I feel the energy building up and I feel that I can use this energy for certain things, one of them, contacting my grandma.

@Aknaton, have you ever had an experience of this magnitude?
Old 09-07-2022, 05:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
With about 3 days before this, I meditated deeply, I wanted just to see if I can contact my grandma, not much happened. Then on the third day, this happened. I easily reach profound levels of meditation, I noticed this recently, much easier than before. I feel the energy building up and I feel that I can use this energy for certain things, one of them, contacting my grandma.

@Aknaton, have you ever had an experience of this magnitude?
An experience of meeting people passed on? From memory, I have met Abraham, Saint Philomena, to name but a few. But I usually wouldn't attempt to contact the dead, unless the God instructs me to.
Old 10-07-2022, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
An experience of meeting people passed on? From memory, I have met Abraham, Saint Philomena, to name but a few. But I usually wouldn't attempt to contact the dead, unless the God instructs me to.

I see, me too, quite a few from the Christian tradition. Well, I know about that, but my grandma is not dead, she is alive and I suspect very much guiding me, my experiences exploded after her death.