Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-05-2022, 08:48 PM
Newbie ;)

I think i had telepathic messages.

One night i suddenly woke up from sleep. I was laying on my back and someone or something talked to me. But it wasn't a voice in my head but more of what i like to call "parasitic thoughts". Sounds negative but it's not. What i mean by parasitic is that they were thoughts that i knew were not mine.

First i want to talk about how it felt then i'll tell what it said because the feeling of this "communication" is extremely bizarre and this shook me to the core, no joke. I thought about it for all those years in how to describe how it felt and here's what i came up with.

Imagine being at a dinner table with friends or family and someone asks you to give him the salt. Three things happen then. First you hear the message through your ears. Second your brain starts to process the message and finally third, you understand that this person wants you to give him the salt. 1, 2, 3, boom message received right?
Well this entity that spoke to me skipped the first two steps and directly got to step 3. That destabilized me like a super mailman delivering you mail without you even noticing him being there.

Now back to the message. He, because he was a he, said "If you turn to the side, you can end the experience that is about to happen." He said it very calmly and i felt like he was the most gentle being in the universe. I never saw him and yet i knew all of this for some weird reason.

Naturally i start to freak out. Then i said to myslef "f that this is too creepy." and started to turn to the side to end whatever was about to happen. But then i got curious, what the hell was that all about? Eventually my curiosity took over my fear and decided to stay on my back. For 10 seconds, nothing happens. No weird telepathic messages, nothing.

Then after these 10 seconds, i start to have visions. I can't clearly describe what i saw despite all my attemps after all those years. What i can say was that they were geometric shapes but they were more than that and they were extremely beautiful. I started to be overwhealmed with joy. It felt like these geometric shapes were "alive" in a way. Then blackout, nothing. I don't know if the visions stopped there or if they continued but don't remember it.

Fast forward to a year later and i come across what is called "Sacred Geometry" and it looked very much like what i saw. Now to be clear it wasn't what i saw as nothing on earth or in all of ficitons could describe what i saw but if something could be close to it, it would be Sacred Geometry.

This is one of the most incredible and puzzling experience i ever had and i had ALOT of other weird moments. I need to know if anyone here ever seen what i saw? If someone could explain what in the world happened to me during that night? I know i wasn't dreaming, i'm not the type to take drugs, i dot have any mental illnesses that could trigger hallucinations and i wasn't tired.

If anyone could help me understand i would be grateful
Old 30-05-2022, 11:20 AM
Master

It happened to me countless times, clear vivid messages that were not coming from me. A mystical experience, can't really tell you more about it for I myself can't figure out my experiences. And yes, after having similar experiences I too came to the knowing of sacred geometry, crystals, mudras and so on though I am not into these things.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It happened to me countless times, clear vivid messages that were not coming from me. A mystical experience, can't really tell you more about it for I myself can't figure out my experiences. And yes, after having similar experiences I too came to the knowing of sacred geometry, crystals, mudras and so on though I am not into these things.

Did you trigger these experiences or did they come to you when you didn't expect it? Did it happen at nighttime in your bed or day time when walking or standing up?
Old 31-05-2022, 08:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebenz
Did you trigger these experiences or did they come to you when you didn't expect it? Did it happen at nighttime in your bed or day time when walking or standing up?

It's rarely when I can control this, it's just happens, when I expect the least a new thing pops up, mostly when I am meditating, very rarely when I am fully awake. A few times walking but mostly when meditating. The messages are very clear as if someone is speaking with me, like a real voice but at the same time it feels that the voice is of energy not an external voice but more like an internal voice.