Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-04-2022, 04:10 AM
Ascender
My twin flame came back 14 years later

I asked the divine for my twin flame back if it's their will. Well, we've been talking for the past 4 hours. I got a message intuitively that were supposed to be friends because of a karmic. What do I do?
Old 09-04-2022, 06:39 AM
Master
Wow. Sorry, I'm in awe because I remember your tf's higher self visiting me recently and I thought maybe it was a sign Remember when I told you about her visiting? Her energy was so soft and soothing

2022 is really a significant year
Old 09-04-2022, 05:39 PM
Ascender
Thank you izz. ��
Old 09-04-2022, 09:56 PM
Suspended
Master
Watch this video
Divine Twin Souls in the Zohar/Kabbalah Texts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA9FIXWUm_A

Note this part:
"reunion of divine male and female twin souls so they can access divine wisdom"

Maybe you can get together with your twin and see if you can access this information. According to the video, the female enables the male to access the information. Back in 2016, my twin was planning to come and visit me for four days, but the flight was canceled because of a hurricane. She was having financial problems at the time, too, and maybe she doesn't have an internet connection any more. I think I sent a link to this video to my twin at the time. I wanted to see if I could have any more memories and possible information revealed to me when being with my twin. I also saw a website years ago about sometimes when people incarnate together, including TFs, that one of them gives the other light packets which include past memories. I also got a set of Zener cards for testing our telepathy, but didn't get a chance to try those out with her.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zener_cards

If you two manage to access this information or wisdom, tell us what you found. With my twin and near twin I remembered that we had been together before we were born, but couldn't remember where. Also, one time after driving to my twin's house and then going home, I had an experience something like a vision where I remembered a huge collection of souls at what I thought was the source of souls somewhere in space. I had a feeling of weightlessness and thought of it almost as a galaxy or cluster of souls.
Old 10-04-2022, 05:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
I got a message intuitively that were supposed to be friends because of a karmic. What do I do?
Hi,

It is good advice to be friends, as I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-04-2022, 11:19 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
Watch this video
Divine Twin Souls in the Zohar/Kabbalah Texts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA9FIXWUm_A

Note this part:
"reunion of divine male and female twin souls so they can access divine wisdom"

Maybe you can get together with your twin and see if you can access this information. According to the video, the female enables the male to access the information. Back in 2016, my twin was planning to come and visit me for four days, but the flight was canceled because of a hurricane. She was having financial problems at the time, too, and maybe she doesn't have an internet connection any more. I think I sent a link to this video to my twin at the time. I wanted to see if I could have any more memories and possible information revealed to me when being with my twin. I also saw a website years ago about sometimes when people incarnate together, including TFs, that one of them gives the other light packets which include past memories. I also got a set of Zener cards for testing our telepathy, but didn't get a chance to try those out with her.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zener_cards

If you two manage to access this information or wisdom, tell us what you found. With my twin and near twin I remembered that we had been together before we were born, but couldn't remember where. Also, one time after driving to my twin's house and then going home, I had an experience something like a vision where I remembered a huge collection of souls at what I thought was the source of souls somewhere in space. I had a feeling of weightlessness and thought of it almost as a galaxy or cluster of souls.
Well. On the point of your twin flame being able to give you a "key" to your past life, like a reminder.

Mine actually did that. Shortly before we went our separate ways she told me I deserved to be treated like a queen. It took me ten years and a couple intense visions to remember my past life. She was a queen of Sweden. She actually died exactly 300 years before I was born, down to the year like 1689-1989(being my birth yeat)So you're onto something there about past lives.
Old 11-04-2022, 11:20 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

It is good advice to be friends, as I see these things.

John
I really wish that could be truth in reality something happening.

I'm too broken to be a friend to anyone.
Old 15-04-2022, 09:32 PM
Suspended
Master
Existentialism: Crash Course Philosophy #16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDvRdLMkHs
You're free to make your own choices.
Old 24-05-2022, 03:23 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Wow. Sorry, I'm in awe because I remember your tf's higher self visiting me recently and I thought maybe it was a sign Remember when I told you about her visiting? Her energy was so soft and soothing

2022 is really a significant year

When I just read that you said 2022 is a significant year, I looked at the time (non intentionally) and it said 13:13. Especially when I was just thinking of somebody very important to me. 💜☺️
Old 29-05-2022, 09:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
I asked the divine for my twin flame back if it's their will. Well, we've been talking for the past 4 hours. I got a message intuitively that were supposed to be friends because of a karmic. What do I do?

These things happen, they come back after years and years and we're in different place. The best thing to do is to just take one day at a time. Hard to be friends, just keep the lines of communication open, no labels, no pressure just allow it all to be what it is and let it inform you ...